Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
hi guys,

looks like we are beginning to turn on each other. it has been a pleasant forum until a now.

we have seen a couple of mails posted on this site. all of them are more or less the same except for the "good morning" part.

we are all confused about the cap closed date mentioned on the letters and the dates some of our applications were received....

our consultants seem to think differently to the letters,

what we know for sure is that all of our applications have been received.

what we don't know is when was the actual cut off date, and so we also don't know for sure how many of us are out.

i am disappointing about the mail i got. all i can do now is wait to see what happens next. in the mean time i am trying to make sense of some of the things i read. many of us here are doing the same.

none of us are wasting time here, as a move to canada is a life changing decision so we are all keen to make sure that things go well.

none of us are set to gain anything by trying to mislead someone else either as it is a fruitless effort.

there is just a lot of loose ends and so we are trying our best to under stand it.

lets try to work together in this forum. in the absence of information from CIO, we try to build something with the various bits of information each one of us hold. with it we are making a picture of what is happening. we are not concluding anything here as we all as adults know that a lot of it is an assumption with the best of our collective knowledge.

lets continue to do that and some of us are benefiting from it, and other are yet to benefit.

a couple of weeks ago we were talking of chilling with a canadian beer... lets go back to that mentality.

lets not loose our character when CIO sends us bad new. we are all good people, and will remain to be good people even in a bad situation.
we will respect each other always.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Hi All
I'm sorry to say that I got the same email by CIC :

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
to name
date Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:05 PM
subject RE: Status of application - NAME NOC 1122
mailed-by cic.gc.ca
Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.

hide details 8:05 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 30 Aug 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

:'(

I'll start studing french now maybe I can try applying through Quebec.

Good luck to all of you
Ciao

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Jeca

So sorry about the terrible news.... :'(
There are so many people in this forum that deserve the visa....

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi, well this hard to say, buy my hopes dissapear every day more and more, caus my aplication pacakage was received on July13th I sent it on July8th... because my IELTS resultas were gave me that day, i also took another IELTS on december but a i didn`t get higher proficiency so i took another ielts on june, but... nobody was a wizard to predict what would happen... According to my calculations the cap it should be reach de second or third week of July at worst, but i failed. I dont know i have a little hopes... i dont wanna wait for another year last year i cannot send the docuements because I decided to inmigrate on spetember, too late, this year i was very optimistic but the true was so cruel... just in 4 days!!! 500 aplications!!! really i dont beleive, but where they live??? because Im from soputh america and my package arrived n July13th, i was waiting because if you remenber the 1st, 2nd a 3rd there were no news!!! unti 4th, so the people who is in the cap definitly sent their aplication after the new proccess starts, think it was very risky, but they served... I dont know what to do, maybe i will try to get a visa for studiees with a work permit, maybe... what other option we have despiet of wait for July 2012???... By the other hand I propose to unit us to sent a letter to the Canadian Authorities , i dot know, maybe the first minister or secretary of foreign affairs, telling them about our dissapointment with de inmigration process for skilled workers of the NOC 1122, the proccess is unfair!

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Viz and Jeca... Sorry to hear about the news....

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Viz said:
Nobody wants to mislead anybody.... :'( :'( :'(

M really sad and disheartened
if that is the case, what these guys are doing with other noc applications. why they dont charge our cc?
some extraordinary situation at cic. now we unable to view number of recieved application details.

shijoal

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
shijoal said:
if that is the case, what these guys are doing with other noc applications. why they dont charge our cc?
some extraordinary situation at cic. now we unable to view number of recieved application details.

shijoal
I propose make a letter to the Prime Minister , something like a complaint about the inmigration process for Skilled Workers, the issue of the Cap updating is a lack of respect for all candidate!!!

taqwa

Aug 2, 2011
I am really very sorry for everyone who did not make it this year... those who have applied under 1122 maybe can take up jobs in Insurance companies, get 1 year experience and next year apply under 1233 'Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners' ::)

My application reached CIO on 7th July 2011 and CC was charged on 11th August 2011... NOC 1122

I haven't heard from CIO since then... Any idea what is the time frame for getting PER and/or the file number.... did anyone else under NOC 1122 receive their file number yet or any positive email from CIO...

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
jfalvitez said:
I propose make a letter to the Prime Minister , something like a complaint about the inmigration process for Skilled Workers, the issue of the Cap updating is a lack of respect for all candidate!!!
i agree. they should update the site daily. with the current system its very misleading. It is like they are allowing people to send thier aplication even tho the noc is capd.too much stress and the money involve is no joke,

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
I totally agree, one of my friend he made a complain for the immigration minster last year and he get the visa on his passport within 6 months without even doing the IELTS...i know this guy personally and i saw this visa on his passport....SO we have to move and do something....im sure they will react positively

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COOLIZIM said:
I totally agree, one of my friend he made a complain for the immigration minster last year and he get the visa on his passport within 6 months without even doing the IELTS...i know this guy personally and i saw this visa on his passport....SO we have to move and do something....im sure they will react positivity
lets wait and see...there should be some clarifications

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
jfalvitez said:
i will be willing to sign such a letter.

go for it.

M

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
jfalvitez said:
it would be good to attache screen shots of the variouse dates the CIC site was updated. unfortunately this year i did not copy them. we need to show factual documents with the different dates and the caps

this is a good idea. lets go for it.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momad said:
it would be good to attache screen shots of the variouse dates the CIC site was updated. unfortunately this year i did not copy them. we need to show factual documents with the different dates and the caps

this is a good idea. lets go for it.
IM IN from today

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
spicey said:
NEVER was it stated in the application guide for the applicants to write their intended NOC Code to be written on the 'RIGHT Hand Side of the mailing label'

Kindly re-check your 'mail your application' on the application guide and advise appropriately.
I am saying the same spicey...I never saw it in mail your application. All I am saying is that if people are claiming that it must be written then probably i overlooked it. You mistook my earlier reply. It was answer to someone on the forum claiming that NOC code must be written. I am not advising that it should be written as I myself did not write it. Hope you got my point of view correctly now