+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

R

RKC

gladiusraj said:
Why don't you ask your consultant if you appointed ?????? B'ccz they may know the correct information.
We did it ourselves. Now you will say that even Viz is fooling. I think your consultant is fooling you & not us.
God help you.

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
gladiusraj said:
I don't get this line can you please explain to me if possible.

as the cap of NOC 26 Aug 2011 has been reached.
I asked the same and got replied that CIC did a typo. you should interchange 1122 with 26 aug 2011 in the sentence......

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
RKC said:
We did it ourselves. Now you will say that even Viz is fooling. I think your consultant is fooling you & not us.
God help you.
ok..........
I talk with my consultant and he said that in this NOC 1122 cio makes there own dicissions some times. Last year the capping is open on site but cic stop taking files. when they ask to cic , they get reply noc is full. But without intimation they are doing this time I still don't belive it.
I talked with consultant he said there not a 1% chances of getting cap full on 8th or 11th of july. B'coz cio never missguide applicants through there site. If site is not updated on time than in the mean while they stop taking applications like last year they do.

Just for information

R

RKC

gladiusraj said:
ok..........
I talk with my consultant and he said that in this NOC 1122 cio makes there own dicissions some times. Last year the capping is open on site but cic stop taking files. when they ask to cic , they get reply noc is full. But without intimation they are doing this time I still don't belive it.
I talked with consultant he said there not a 1% chances of getting cap full on 8th or 11th of july. B'coz cio never missguide applicants through there site. If site is not updated on time than in the mean while they stop taking applications like last year they do.

Just for information
Now, I quite know that he's surely making a fool out of you.

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Viz said:
Nobody wants to mislead anybody.... :'( :'( :'(

M really sad and disheartened
My personal view is too that nobody is misleading each other. we have to accept the truth that cap was reached in second week of july. Here is an example from Viz whose application was recieved on 11th July and documents are sent back as cap reached. I believe all of those whose applications are after 10th July (atleast Viz email signifies) are out of this year.
We can speculate and spend our engeries on this for another 2 months but we will come to know the reality. I suggest to concentrate on alternatives as we are not sure if 1122 opens again next year.

Viz sad news, really feel sorry for you......Please could you let me know if you filed yourself or through consultant. Just want to analyze if they are sending back consultant applications or what individuals have sent......

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
gladiusraj said:
ok..........

Just for information
your consultant's logic is incorrect. When you send the application paket CIC does not know if you apply for 1122 or 2152 or whichever category so they have to accept the applications. My logic is they kept on accepting applications till they opened say first 600 applications and out of them say 500 were complete and eligible with 67 points and rest 100 were incomplete or not eligible. They reached this figure on 23rd august and updated the website with cap reached...... Ofcourse their speed and volume of checking applications was slower than speed and volume of applications we all were sending and thereby we have so many cap reached disappointing emails from CIC (e.g. email to Viz)

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
CIC website is still updating. Do they take so much time? Was it also so long in the previous updates?

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
Viz said:
I too got reply to my query today :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

here's the mail....

RE: Status of Application‏

11:53AM
Reply ▼

CIO-Sydney​-Search-Enq​uiry Add to contacts
To XXXXXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 23 Aug 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

Sent: August-23-11 5:08 AM
To: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Subject: Status of Application

Hi,

I had sent my file for FSW (category 1122) received by CIO on 11th of July. The details are given below.

Visa Office: New Delhi
Applicant Name: XXX
FSW: NOC 1122
Passport No: XXX
DOB: XXX

I wanted to know the status of my application, as it is already six weeks that my application has been received at the CIO.

Regards
XXXX
Sorry to hear this.. at least you got a decent answer. My application was delivered on 11th july and they told me they dont find it... I just said to them to find it right away and send it back... :mad:

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
ONS said:
your consultant's logic is incorrect. When you send the application paket CIC does not know if you apply for 1122 or 2152 or whichever category so they have to accept the applications.
CIC knows which application is received. That is why they advise that you indicate the NOC on the top right section of the mailing envelop.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
ONS said:
your consultant's logic is incorrect. When you send the application paket CIC does not know if you apply for 1122 or 2152 or whichever category so they have to accept the applications. My logic is they kept on accepting applications till they opened say first 600 applications and out of them say 500 were complete and eligible with 67 points and rest 100 were incomplete or not eligible. They reached this figure on 23rd august and updated the website with cap reached...... Ofcourse their speed and volume of checking applications was slower than speed and volume of applications we all were sending and thereby we have so many cap reached disappointing emails from CIC (e.g. email to Viz)
Yes the consultants advise is far from the truth, i just ran this theory past my consultant and he laughed (well tried not to!) - you need a registered consultant not just anyone, this is a very serious thing immigration, messing with fake or random consultants is never advisable, they are likely to just be making money out of you and are unlikely to care. And aren't people meant to put their NOC code on the envelope containing the documents so its clear, my consultant does and that is common practice for them to do so but i am not sure if you HAVE to do this, it might just be that they are being helpful :) My visa consultant is from The Visa Bureau, i've nothing to hide feel free to look them up, and no i don't work for them i just pay them and have a career as a senior advertising manager.

My consultant also doubts the cap shut when we are saying it has - and the response letters i've seen are random, not written by a native english speaking person anyway in most parts so if these letters are coming from the CIC i doubt it......

Personal opinion, please don't hang me for it :)

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Now after Viz, what else can I think of or do. I was high in spirit before now

Guys...... Consultants are fools sometime. Do not trust them!!! Even a mad man will say thesame thing if he is a consultant. Everybody will always protect their business.

This is certainly not to say that it is not true post 8th July did not make it. Lets be friends and wait a little while for the truth.

Each of us submitted our application independently of one another as such I do not expect us to base our destiny on other applicants.

So sorry for those whose applications were returned because CAP got filled.

Lets wait a while for individuals. For me, I am most particular about myself. Knowing this, we wont say silly things about one another.

Regards

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
ojooluseguno said:
CIC knows which application is received. That is why they advise that you indicate the NOC on the top right section of the mailing envelop.
Really, then I missed it while reading the guide......I did not submit it via a consultant and have overlooked it. May be that is why my application was recieved and may be not everyone puts NOC code on envelope. Also they cannot say we do not accept the packet when a courier person or postman has delivered it. Can they?

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
ojooluseguno said:
Now after Viz, what else can I think of or do. I was high in spirit before now

Guys...... Consultants are fools sometime. Do not trust them!!! Even a mad man will say thesame thing if he is a consultant. Everybody will always protect their business.

This is certainly not to say that it is not true post 8th July did not make it. Lets be friends and wait a little while for the truth.

Each of us submitted our application independently of one another as such I do not expect us to base our destiny on other applicants.

So sorry for those whose applications were returned because CAP got filled.

Lets wait a while for individuals. For me, I am most particular about myself. Knowing this, we wont say silly things about one another.

Regards
Good one. Let us maintain the harmony on this forum.

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Please open this link
http--www.google.co.in-urlsa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDkQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cic.gc.ca%2Fenglish%2Fpdf%2Fkits%2Fguides%2Feg7.pdf&ei=tIZfTv6IOITzrQf6mqGxDw&usg=AFQjCNF2YRo1pr5KBVewDMDX2TZzhO9phg

After some time b'coz rite now cic site is updating and it will not going to open. Not even WWW.CIC.GC.CA
open now. Please try after some time the above link and you will know the proceduer of CIC
that's true...cic website is not working...this is strange

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ONS said:
Really, then I missed it while reading the guide......I did not submit it via a consultant and have overlooked it. May be that is why my application was recieved and may be not everyone puts NOC code on envelope. Also they cannot say we do not accept the packet when a courier person or postman has delivered it. Can they?
NEVER was it stated in the application guide for the applicants to write their intended NOC Code to be written on the 'RIGHT Hand Side of the mailing label'

Kindly re-check your 'mail your application' on the application guide and advise appropriately.