+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI all

I received my AOR in January but have been stuck in Security ever since.
My SINP nomination is about to expire in 3 weeks. am I supposed to get a revision on it and update it via web form for my federal file?

I tried searching for this same problem but had no luck. Has anyone been through something similar?

Any help is appreciated.
You don’t need to extend your nomination letter. If you already got AOR and your application is in progress, PNP office won’t extend it .

techchit

May 4, 2024
Do I need to inform IRCC if I make a big purchase like car or take a car loan, after applying PR? Or does it affect my application in any way? I have IRCC application with nomination on BC PNP International Post Graduate Steam.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Do I need to inform IRCC if I make a big purchase like car or take a car loan, after applying PR? Or does it affect my application in any way? I have IRCC application with nomination on BC PNP International Post Graduate Steam.
Nope. They don’t care about that .

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
I applied on March 26th for my PR through Ontario, no express entry, does anyone know on average how many months it is taking for the Aor to arrive? Why does my daughter need it for college.

Lucas456

Jul 5, 2023
Dear, do you mean CBSA takes 6-10 months + CSIS 12 months = 2+ years?

I have also been stuck in security check since Feb 2023, and my office is also in Winnipeg, last week I received notes from CSIS, it seems like they completed my security which takes 10 months and forwarded it to CBSA, now do I have to wait 6 to 10 months more for CBSA to do the security check?
Hi, what were the reasons for your application for security screening like integrated search? I have same situation. As per cbsa notes it looks IRCC did some of search which shows similar name march and different date of birth. I have been waiting security since July 2023. Latest csis notes from march says still in progress and cbsa too

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
You can submit old passport with letter of explanation that new passport is taking 6 months and you are still waiting.
For income tax return you should provide them Notice of assessment for 2022 and 2023 .

Hello

I submitted all the documents requested and I have got a response back. They have extended the deadline for submitting the passport

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone. After submitting federal level application in Section G (military)I have it blank. But I am sure I put None there while filling out. Is it a problem? I haven’t got my AOR yet and I think that might be an issue. Any solutions in that case to avoid returning of application?
Wont be any issues if you left it blank. They will not return your application because of that minor mistake.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Wont be any issues if you left it blank. They will not return your application because of that minor mistake.
Found other people having the same. It’s a bug in new permanent residency platform. Also talked to smb who got PR having it blank.
just in case smb will look for the answer.
Thank you though Miss bee

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hi, what were the reasons for your application for security screening like integrated search? I have same situation. As per cbsa notes it looks IRCC did some of search which shows similar name march and different date of birth. I have been waiting security since July 2023. Latest csis notes from march says still in progress and cbsa too
I have no idea why my application is flagged for security screening, I have no military or government background, I have been in Canada for the last 7 years,
First, you have to follow up with CSIS, once they confirm they have completed your security and forward to CBSA, then start following up with CBSA until they do their part and move your file to IRCC, once ircc receives security clearance from both partners they will make a decision

Reactions: tripko

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I have no idea why my application is flagged for security screening, I have no military or government background, I have been in Canada for the last 7 years,
First, you have to follow up with CSIS, once they confirm they have completed your security and forward to CBSA, then start following up with CBSA until they do their part and move your file to IRCC, once ircc receives security clearance from both partners they will make a decision
Same here, stuck at security. Additional review required on the security assessments that one I did get from MP. Why I don't know, I dint serve military, 4 yeast in Canada, I don't have any criminals record. I'm confused a lot and Im afraid of long wait. My background check start at Nov 28, 2023 I don't know when they did send for security.
My work permit is until Jan, 2025 and I don't want to go with new LMIA and new work permit again. Even thinning if this go for long to give up for PR and just go back home. I cant change a job, they don't want to raise my salary they have excuse not to do it. Easily I can find better job with +20-30K more money but I'm stuck with the same company, getting tired from all of this its taking so much time and even we don't know for how long more will take.

• Sad
Reactions: AMD171

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Same here, stuck at security. Additional review required on the security assessments that one I did get from MP. Why I don't know, I dint serve military, 4 yeast in Canada, I don't have any criminals record. I'm confused a lot and Im afraid of long wait. My background check start at Nov 28, 2023 I don't know when they did send for security.
My work permit is until Jan, 2025 and I don't want to go with new LMIA and new work permit again. Even thinning if this go for long to give up for PR and just go back home. I cant change a job, they don't want to raise my salary they have excuse not to do it. Easily I can find better job with +20-30K more money but I'm stuck with the same company, getting tired from all of this its taking so much time and even we don't know for how long more will take.
I can feel you , I have the same issue my employer doesn't want to raise salary, I can get much more better salary package but I am stuck due to PR, I cant leave the job before PR, my work permit will be expired oct 2024, I have no other choice to renew my work permit , but lets see what will happened next

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tripko

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
you can send a webform email by attaching your csis report, since your csis part is done for months. In general, ircc should have sufficient information to make a decision. You can also mention the case Ran v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2023 FC 1447. Where the judged said if csis report is done, ircc can render a decision.

• Wow
Reactions: AMD171