KK12345

Mar 13, 2024
Hi,

I'd like to confirm one thing.
Did I really get CoPR?
I checked the status tracker and it showed
Medical : Completed
Bio : Completed
Back ground : Completed (Seems completed yesterday)
Eligibility : Not started

Also, I checked the Documents status page and found the CoPR details part was upadated.
I couldn't see the Document number last week but now I can.
I can see nine numbers starts with a "T".

Didn't I need to pass the Eligibility check? or reviewing is still in progress?

I already replied the Portal 1 email in early this month and waiting for Portal 2(uploading image).
In addition, I haven't got any emails from IRCC except the Portal 1 email.

TIA.

KK12345

Mar 13, 2024
Hi everyone

Finally, I got my Ecopr. YAY:D.

My Timeline

BC PNP non express- skilled worker
AR - 17 October 2023
AOR-25 January 2024
Bio request-25 January 2024
PAL-19 February 2024
COPR on tracker - 05 March 2024
P1-21 March 2024
P2- 22 April 2024
Ecopr-24 April 2024
VO-Sydney and Montreal
PR card- waiting

Best of luck to all. This group is amazing and helped me a lot. Thanks
Hi,
Let me ask some.
When you get
COPR on tracker - 05 March 2024
Was the eligibility/back ground check already "completed" ?
Also, how did you get the ECoPR? by email from IRCC?

TIA.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Hey Guys,
I am a candidate from OINP Non-Express Entry, under Foreign worker stream
I have got my AOR and Biometrics request from IRCC, my OINP Nomination Certificate, expires end of next month. Do I need to extend my nomination certificate?
And any Idea, how long or what happens once the biometrics have been submitted?
Please guide.
Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If y
Hey Guys,
I am a candidate from OINP Non-Express Entry, under Foreign worker stream
I have got my AOR and Biometrics request from IRCC, my OINP Nomination Certificate, expires end of next month. Do I need to extend my nomination certificate?
And any Idea, how long or what happens once the biometrics have been submitted?
Please guide.
Thank you.
If you already got AOR, you don’t need to extend it now . After biometric, next step will be medical request and eligibility checks.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I got respond from MP. Sadly I'm stuck on Security check. Its have been 5 moths since they started to do my background check

Criminality – Passed
Security – In progress (additional review required)

I hope they will finish soon I don't want to wait many months.

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello Miss Bee, finally I got a response after almost 2 yrs of silence!
I have been asked for additional information; me and some members of my family: Additional family info with original signatures and schedule A
What does it mean; with original signatures?
Do we print out, sign, scan and send back through webform? or we fill the form online, sign online and send back?

Another thing: we received the form today, deadline is tomorrow! But at the bottom of letter, it says if we do not get in 7 days a decision will be taken...
I'm confused
Please I need your urgent advise! Help me please, there is no time

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I got email from my mp

"Unfortunately, due to the additional review required on the security assessments, the normal processing times no longer apply for this application. We have to give our outside partnered organization time to complete their review and submit them to IRCC."

I don't why this trigger that

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Miss Bee, finally I got a response after almost 2 yrs of silence!
I have been asked for additional information; me and some members of my family: Additional family info with original signatures and schedule A
What does it mean; with original signatures?
Do we print out, sign, scan and send back through webform? or we fill the form online, sign online and send back? Fill form online, Download it and sign with pen and send it through webform.

Another thing: we received the form today, deadline is tomorrow! But at the bottom of letter, it says if we do not get in 7 days a decision will be taken... You have 7 days to submit.
I'm confused
Please I need your urgent advise! Help me please, there is no time

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got email from my mp

"Unfortunately, due to the additional review required on the security assessments, the normal processing times no longer apply for this application. We have to give our outside partnered organization time to complete their review and submit them to IRCC."

I don't why this trigger that
Looks like you are stuck in comprehensive security. Unfortunately it can take around 1-3 years.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Looks like you are stuck in comprehensive security. Unfortunately it can take around 1-3 years.
Any idea why some people get stuck in this comprehensive reviews? Like what causes this? I have been living in Canada for the last 6 years since I was 19 and have not travelled outside Canada except to my home country. Does this reduces chances for getting stuck in the comprehensive security?

fuzel

Feb 3, 2023
Need advice @Miss bee. What do you think of my case ? Does it look normal ? It has been 5 months after ARO my security check is not Started. Yesterday the agent told me he sees everything pass but security not started. Something very weird is going on with my file. I have never received a medical request or uploaded my previous medical form. Technically, they should request a medical and I can decide to give them my old (less than 5 years) or do a new one. Furthermore, on the tracker it shows eligibility in progress but the agent told me that the only remaining is security which is not started. I have not received a PAL. If my eligibility was complete, I should have received it.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Need advice @Miss bee. What do you think of my case ? Does it look normal ? It has been 5 months after ARO my security check is not Started. Yesterday the agent told me he sees everything pass but security not started. Something very weird is going on with my file. I have never received a medical request or uploaded my previous medical form. Technically, they should request a medical and I can decide to give them my old (less than 5 years) or do a new one. Furthermore, on the tracker it shows eligibility in progress but the agent told me that the only remaining is security which is not started. I have not received a PAL. If my eligibility was complete, I should have received it.
Agents have access to your application and can see more than what is on tracker. If they told you everything is passed that means your application is in final stage. For medical if you done medical exam before, you don’t need to do it again. There is temporary policy going on to waive medical exam if you previously done it .