+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

splork24

Apr 29, 2024
@Miss bee do you have any advice for my situation? I got AOR and BIL on the same day in March and since then it has been radio silence. No request for medical or anything. When I call IRCC they said the application is in process and they cant see anything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee do you have any advice for my situation? I got AOR and BIL on the same day in March and since then it has been radio silence. No request for medical or anything. When I call IRCC they said the application is in process and they cant see anything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you
No idea. It’s too early to think . Wait another 4-6 weeks and then request GCMS notes.

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
May I know how long does it take for the PR card to arrive after the Address is verified in the PR portal? I have been waiting for more than 50 days now.

azeezdauda33

Feb 17, 2024
I just finished my program (1 year) I’ve applied for my pgwp..I have a valid full time job offer so what do I need to do to apply for the OINP?
please I will need help with this

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Hi everyone. After submitting federal level application in Section G (military)I have it blank. But I am sure I put None there while filling out. Is it a problem? I haven’t got my AOR yet and I think that might be an issue. Any solutions in that case to avoid returning of application?

Last edited:

jake j

May 2, 2024
HI all

I received my AOR in January but have been stuck in Security ever since.
My SINP nomination is about to expire in 3 weeks. am I supposed to get a revision on it and update it via web form for my federal file?

I tried searching for this same problem but had no luck. Has anyone been through something similar?

Any help is appreciated.

jake j

May 2, 2024
The normal processing time for non-express PNP was updated today. And it is 11 months now!
Do you know if the current (11 months) time applies to all applications that are in the system no matter when you applied?
Because when I applied 9 months ago it showed 23 months.

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Do you know if the current (11 months) time applies to all applications that are in the system no matter when you applied?
Because when I applied 9 months ago it showed 23 months.
The information from the IRCC website:

This processing time is how long we expect it will take us to process an application if we receive it today.

It’s based on

• how many applications we have in our inventory
  • how many people we have processing this type of application
  • how many applications we expect to get
It also includes the time you need to give your biometrics.

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
I applied for permanent residency through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Foreign Worker stream on April 2nd and expect to receive the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) sometime in July. However, I will be leaving Canada for a two-month holiday in July. Should the need arise for biometrics and medical examinations during this period, is it possible to complete them in a different country that I will be visiting? I will return to Canada after two months.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
I
HI all

I received my AOR in January but have been stuck in Security ever since.
My SINP nomination is about to expire in 3 weeks. am I supposed to get a revision on it and update it via web form for my federal file?

I tried searching for this same problem but had no luck. Has anyone been through something similar?

Any help is appreciated.
Hi, I am not an expert but from what I saw on other resources, once you got your AOR you should not worry about your nomination expiration. They see you submitted and it was accepted while it was still valid.

Reactions: jake j

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I applied for permanent residency through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Foreign Worker stream on April 2nd and expect to receive the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) sometime in July. However, I will be leaving Canada for a two-month holiday in July. Should the need arise for biometrics and medical examinations during this period, is it possible to complete them in a different country that I will be visiting? I will return to Canada after two months.
Yes, you can complete both in countries other than Canada!

here is a list of where it's possible to complete biometrics: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp
And here is where to complete medical exams: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/PanelPhysicianMedecinDesigne/en/Home

Reactions: vikas.exe