+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jhamzilla

Sep 9, 2023
Hello everyone,

I recently got my PR Confirmation Portal account details, and after signing in for the first time, I noticed that only my profile is available on the website. I am the main applicant(in canada), and my wife is a dependent(In india), but her information does not appear in the profile list.

Is this expected to happen on the portal? I had shared both my wife and my details in the email.
I am currently in the process of replying to the portal email sent by IRCC. I am in Canada (principal applicant) but my husband lives in Jamaica (dependent). How should I respond to the following questions for my spouse?
Original date of entry:
Date of last time you entered Canada: (he visits occasionally by using a TRV)
If you are not inside Canada
When is your expected return date:

mzar

May 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

Below are my details -
Montreal VO
Portal 1 - 4th December 2023
Portal 2 - yet to receive
Joined this group to see the timelines. My AOR is 29th November 2022. It has been a long journey of patience.

nikhil.raj87

Jun 22, 2023
Requires revision:
- The address doesn’t exist

I received this and updated my address and now again my file is back in review. Did anyone face this and in how many days after this PR card was received?

Thanks

Dec 8, 2023
I am currently in the process of replying to the portal email sent by IRCC. I am in Canada (principal applicant) but my husband lives in Jamaica (dependent). How should I respond to the following questions for my spouse?
Original date of entry:
Date of last time you entered Canada: (he visits occasionally by using a TRV)
If you are not inside Canada
When is your expected return date:
You can respond back with the first time your spouse had entered canada border for original date of entry
And under Date of last time you entered canada, you can mention the recent entry
And for When is your expected return date, you can give them a tentative date of not less than a month from today

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

Below are my details -
Montreal VO
Portal 1 - 4th December 2023
Portal 2 - yet to receive
Joined this group to see the timelines. My AOR is 29th November 2022. It has been a long journey of patience.
Have you received your P2 email?

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hello. In my GCKey, it used to have "Final decision: November 7, 2023" but it wasn't there anymore and was changed to "Latest Update: December 10, 2022" when I passed the medical exam. And in my tracker, it changed from the COPR Document: T60500499* and expiration date: October 31, 2024, both changed to "NOT AVAILABLE YET."

I called IRCC and the agent couldn’t figure it out too. Any idea?

Aj atmo

Jan 17, 2024
hey guys i wondering about the timeline for pr code, its been 3 month still wait for the code. i got the email 19 october 2023 and still waiting now. my immigration consult can’t help, they said its between me and IRCC, so what the point pay a lot of money to them.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
hey guys i wondering about the timeline for pr code, its been 3 month still wait for the code. i got the email 19 october 2023 and still waiting now. my immigration consult can’t help, they said its between me and IRCC, so what the point pay a lot of money to them.
That’s why I removed my consultant in my application because when I reminded him that my work permit is about to expire, he asked me to pay their agency $2500 to submit another application for extension. He hadnt even followed up with my application in the IRCC.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
What is PR code?

harvinder437

Jan 24, 2024
Hello everyone,
I just got my first email for sending the details to IRCC and I am a CAN-USA trucker and I cross border everyday and I get few questions If anyone can reply:-
1. Will crossing land border be considered as my last entry to canada?
2. Can I still cross border with my work permit after receiving E-COPR?
Hi
I have questions to you what is last entry date on copr ? Is still the same as mentioned on portal or its the lastest entry you made .
plz reply need some help regarding this

harvinder437

Jan 24, 2024
Same here. I cross border everyday. I asked CBSA, they said if you are a truck driver essential worker, you can cross border with your COPR paper until you get your PR CARD. And about the last entry, I really don’t know, because I provided the latest entry date of last year. And after providing the details, I started the truck driving job.
Hi
I have questions to you what is last entry date on copr ? Is still the same as mentioned on portal or its the lastest entry you made .
plz reply need some help regarding this