+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone have same situation as me?

Final decision in GCKey: November 7
P1: November 27 and I replied the same day
I called the IRCC Dec 5 to ask if I could resend the email with my information just in case, and the agent said it's okay.
Haven't received any invitation link for P2 yet.
VO: It was Etobicoke in the previous emails but in my P1 it indicated there Montreal.
According to my understanding your PVO is Etobicoke and SVO is Montreal. Those who got their P1 from Montreal in between Nov 20-25th got p2 Fridays and Saturday. Yours should be coming soon.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
According to my understanding your PVO is Etobicoke and SVO is Montreal. Those who got their P1 from Montreal in between Nov 20-25th got p2 Fridays and Saturday. Yours should be coming soon.
I really hope so. My work permit is expiring soon, end of January that's why I'm panicking already. I was thinking of applying for bwop 1st week of January if my P2 doesn't come this month. But really hoping I get it this week.

pkathan1998

Dec 16, 2023
Hi,
I got my first email on 15th December asking information for PR PORTAL. I replied to the email today 19th December. I need to go to India on the 25th for a month because of emergency. Shall I fill a webform and send a second reply to the email before I fly saying that I am traveling from this to this date. Will that help? And if someone knows how much time do we have to submit photo and address after receiving credentials please let me know.

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
I really hope so. My work permit is expiring soon, end of January that's why I'm panicking already. I was thinking of applying for bwop 1st week of January if my P2 doesn't come this month. But really hoping I get it this week.
I would suggest you apply for your bridging work permit. P2 and eCoPR can take time, sometimes it's fast and sometimes takes too long. My P2 and eCoPR gap was 4 months and my VO was Montreal. So don't delay in applying your WP.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I would suggest you apply for your bridging work permit. P2 and eCoPR can take time, sometimes it's fast and sometimes takes too long. My P2 and eCoPR gap was 4 months and my VO was Montreal. So don't delay in applying your WP.
My target is to submit my documents first week of January as I’m still gathering those documents at this time. Still hoping for my ecoPR this month tho

snkme

Dec 23, 2023
I received P1 on the 18th of October and nothing after that yet.While waiting for this my status in Canada has expired and I’m not sure what I can do.I have tried applying for restoration but I got refusal.Please guide.

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I received P1 on the 18th of October and nothing after that yet.While waiting for this my status in Canada has expired and I’m not sure what I can do.I have tried applying for restoration but I got refusal.Please guide.
Did you try bowp?

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hello, its been a month since I got my P1, no P2 yet. I saw your other email of sending template replies to other emails. Can you pls help me how did this work.
I send them one reply but nothing yet.
I couldnt post it here. Just msg me on instagram jinclohden and I’ll teach you