+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Hi guys,

Could you please help me?

I sent email to all the visa offices after 46 days (Tuesday), and yesterday I received my portal2, so I uploaded my information and submitted it yesterday.

But, this morning I received another email saying another case was created in your portal account, which is my information again, shows as initiated.

So I have two cases one in review and the other one is initiated in my portal account (duplicated). What should I do in this case? They probably didn't check and one of the other offices created another case.

Should I just ignore the second one or upload my photo address etc. to that one too? Will it create any problem for the co-pr (different dates maybe ) or the PR card since two different case in the portal..

Does anyone have any idea or the same situation?

deepak60

Feb 8, 2024
Definitely send an email back, because when I received my ecopr instead of putting 2021 officer put 2020 so I sent the email that there is a mistake on it and luckily after two hours I received another email with ECOPR in PDF format with the corrected date and also officer put his or her initials on it too
Which email address you have used to send email

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Hi guys
I got my P1 email on Mar 4
They send the same email twice so I called IRCC and they told me to reply both emails to stay in the safe side and I did
Did anyone have the same experience before?
Also I already have a portal account , I mentioned the username & password in my reply to the email
Do you think I did the right thing?

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lodged: Dec 9, 2023 - AOR the same day
Biometrics: Jan 31st
Final Decision: Feb 29 (gckey)
COPR details: March 1 (tracker)

Express Entry - BC PNP Tech pathway (Inland)

IRCC agent said Portal 1 was sent March 1, but we did not received any. We called March 6 to resend, request has been made.
But we also manually sent our details for IRCC Montreal.

Do you think they will acknowledge our details? Do you think we'll still wait for Portal 1 or Portal 2 now?

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
I saw many replies about kai method …
Can someone send me a template email of how to use kai method to get the P2 email ?
I also need all the email addresses that I have to send them a copy.
Thank you

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Hi everyone
I received an email from PR Portal says:
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
IS THIS THE P2 EMAIL?
I already have a portal account and I was mentioned that in my reply to the P1
Now I am able to login using my same credentials (they didn’t send me new ones)
Also I can see a new tab to confirm my PR
Should I go ahead or wait for another email?
PLEASE ANSWER …

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
Yes, this is your p2 mail

You can proceed confirming address and uploading pics :)

Hi everyone
I received an email from PR Portal says:
This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.
IS THIS THE P2 EMAIL?
I already have a portal account and I was mentioned that in my reply to the P1
Now I am able to login using my same credentials (they didn’t send me new ones)
Also I can see a new tab to confirm my PR
Should I go ahead or wait for another email?
PLEASE ANSWER …

Reactions: Syrian36

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Finally , I got my ECOPR today
Thank you for all members who shared their timeline and hoppfully everyone will get it soon
Also I saw that my ECOPR will expire after 45 days, what if I do not get my PR card by then?
Please see my signature for my full timeline.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Thank you for all members who shared their timeline and hoppfully everyone will get it soon
Also I saw that my ECOPR will expire after 45 days, what if I do not get my PR card by then?
Congratulations. I don't think ECOPR expiry date matters when you are in Canada. Enjoy your life as a PR holder

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Can you share the email addresses you used for the Kai method ? I cannot find them with the search

Reactions: Syrian36