+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawing profile

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JoacRy said:
Yes, otherwise this is viewed by both the VO and the Province processing officers as 'misrepresentation'. The penalties at the Federal Level potentially include:

1) 5 year ban from entering Canada
2) Being charged with a criminal offence

Unsure of penalties at Provincial level.

Tell her to state 'Yes' she has applied for EE before.

hope you got ur ITA...you are over thrilled today bro

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
topwira said:
How long you waited after creating the new profile to get the oonp? and why not just withdraw and create new profile using same gc key?
made it on 2nd and got the invite yesterday. I don't know I was unable to registered myself with the Job bank for some reason. So I made everything new.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
abopsultely disagree. i have created new profile with new gckey and all previous accounts deactivated. Its fine . I got my OONP PT and its no offence.
I didn't say it was a definite offence. I am not a lawyer. What I do think is that being honest 100% of the time is better than being honest less than 100% of the time. This is what my suggestion is based on. I am not trying to mislead in any way.

topwira

Jan 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baljas said:
made it on 2nd and got the invite yesterday. I don't know I was unable to registered myself with the Job bank for some reason. So I made everything new.
And did you get an invite after todays draw?

Baljas

Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 pcc required for both applicant and spouse
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016 (passed) BG check in progress 27-01-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
topwira said:
And did you get an invite after todays draw?
nope . sitting at 454

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
JoacRy said:
I didn't say it was a definite offence. I am not a lawyer. What I do think is that being honest 100% of the time is better than being honest less than 100% of the time. This is what my suggestion is based on. I am not trying to mislead in any way.
Your intentions were genuine, but it does not change the fact that you gave out wrong information.
No hard feelings from anyone, just be 100% sure of your responses so you don't mislead anyone/spread wrrong information.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creating an EE profile is not the same as applying. So if all they'd done previously is created the profile they say no to have you applied before. If you submitted an application and got an AOR and then withdraw, then yes you have applied before. If you applied and were rejected then yes you have previously applied.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
abopsultely disagree. i have created new profile with new gckey and all previous accounts deactivated. Its fine . I got my OONP PT and its no offence.
Does the deleted and withdrawn profile of EE, remains in the system and does it effect the new profile . For example if someone says they worked for 2 companies. But they feel that they should not have added the first exp (maybe a mistake). Can they take down the first exp and continue OR can they delete the while profile and continue? Would the officers be able to see that the first profile was taken down and there is a second express entry profile with new gc key etc ? (We are saying this because name and DOB might connect the previous withdrawn one and the new one with a gc key)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Does the deleted and withdrawn profile of EE, remains in the system and does it effect the new profile . For example if someone says they worked for 2 companies. But they feel that they should not have added the first exp (maybe a mistake). Can they take down the first exp and continue OR can they delete the while profile and continue? Would the officers be able to see that the first profile was taken down and there is a second express entry profile with new gc key etc ? (We are saying this because name and DOB might connect the previous withdrawn one and the new one with a gc key)
No its okay. only after AOR the records are maintained

Reactions: ValGonzal