+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2011. CHC Islamabad. Share your timelines, statuses

asif712

Nov 25, 2010
Yes, for future. plz check the format it should be like acceptance letter format not a formal letter.
best of luck.

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad100101 said:
Should I write now for an exention letter assuming if there is a delay in visa processing from CHC?
I say wait until Monday instead, you'll hopefully receive your stamped passport on Saturday / Monday. If you don't receive it by end of the day Monday then request for an extension (SFU will still have 4 days to process your request before they go on holidays). As for orientation fee, I think you should pay it right now and ask SFU whether its transferrable to the next semester if you're unable to join them in January session.

Cheers ;-)

Sarmad.abbasi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I have seen many cases been declined on the reason that " The same course is available in Pakistan". Has any one got approved selecting the same course?

I am my self applying for ACCA plus MBA from LSBF so a bit confused to apply. What is the major reason we are going to give the VISA officer for going abroad when the same course is available in Pakistan?

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I say wait until Monday instead, you'll hopefully receive your stamped passport on Saturday / Monday. If you don't receive it by end of the day Monday then request for an extension (SFU will still have 4 days to process your request before they go on holidays). As for orientation fee, I think you should pay it right now and ask SFU whether its transferrable to the next semester if you're unable to join them in January session
I'll follow your advice but SFU receives a lot of emails on a daily basis so they respond back to students in three days.

Bro, I also paid them $250 just for accepting my offer letter. They said that it would be deducted from my tuition fees.

Let;s hope for the best. 24/25/26/27/ dec are also holidays.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sarmad.abbasi said:
I have seen many cases been declined on the reason that " The same course is available in Pakistan". Has any one got approved selecting the same course?

I am my self applying for ACCA plus MBA from LSBF so a bit confused to apply. What is the major reason we are going to give the VISA officer for going abroad when the same course is available in Pakistan?
I think that You can say
" ACCA IS A INTERNATIONAL DESIGNATION PROGRAM SO I THINK THAT THERE IS QUALITY EDUCATION IN CANADA AND CHOOSING OF CANADA IS DUE TO THE CHEAP LIVING EXPENSES IN CANADA. THERE IS VERY RARE GOOD INSTITUTE IN PAKISTAN WHICH ARE PROVIDING GOOD QUALITY ACCA.
You can add more comments on Canada as well.
I do the same.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No, i did not apply for lsbf.
I applied for Stouffville college but i will change college after getting visa, (INSHA ALLAH)

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
Given below the list of official holidays on Canadian Embassy in pakistan web page...
Office Closures 2010
DateClosed for:1 JanuaryNew Year’s Day5 AprilEaster Monday24 MayVictoria Day16 AugustIndependence Day (in lieu of 14 Aug)*10 & 13 SeptemberEid-ul Fitr*17 & 18 NovemberEid-ul Azha*16 December10 Muharram24 DecemberChristmas (in lieu of 25 Dec)27 DecemberBoxing Day

so they will close office only on December 16, and will be working on December 17.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sarmad.abbasi said:
Whats the course you have applied for? and whats the amount you paid intially?
I have applied for ACCA.
I did not pay any amount except registration fees.

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
yar there are so many holidays coming up...my classes are starting on the 3rd of Jan. When will they make a decision and when will the PP come back. PP anay kay bad bhi time lagay ga cheez in order karnay main...

guys what do you think..23rd nOv ko pp wapas send kiya tha..is it time that I lose hope to join in this semester.

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
@danishali: My classes will start on 5th of January, don't worry man, have faith.

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Yup..Inshallah will hear some thing good soon...hopefully...have you arranged for your residence? and how? I havent even done that part. I will go and look for it..

android01

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Nope, no arrangements yet. I will worry about residence once I get there. Taking one step at a time =)