+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg applicant 2013

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

My name is Baran from Turkey. I would like to understand some points about MPNP. It would be great if you could spend your time to answer my questions:

1-) I have a computer engineering degree from a Turkish university and I also got MBA degree from the same university. Do I need to ask their assessment to prove that my both degrees are equal to a completed Canadian credential (It is a must for Federal Skilled Worker Program)? As far as I have checked MPNP, I could not see necessity for this.

No need for academic assessment for MPNP. But if you do have, its okay to attach it.

2-) I was planning to get CLB6 or CLB7 from IELTS, one of them gives me enough points for assessment. I think each one is ok to be able to apply MPNP, am I right? As far as I know, Computer Engineering is Skill Level A. Do you know the lowest score for Skill Level A?

IELTS of 5 is the safest band score for MPNP.

3-) I checked that only one Manitoba Supporter is enough since April 1,2013, am I correct?

Correct. It started July 2012 though.

4-) How close should he be to be eligible to support me? What should he do to prove that we are close friends?

They will interview your supporter to prove this. Friend support is fine, but you have to convince MPNP the status of your relationship via Settlement paln endorsement and Interview.

5-) As far as I know, the Manitoba Supporter should not pay any money for me, am I right?

Correct.

6-) Is there any other documents to fill for the Manitoba Supporter except Settlement Plan 2?
I think these are the things should be provided by the Manitoba Supporter, are they all or am I missing some?
Copy of Manitoba Health Card
Copy of Permanent Resident Card
Settlement Plan 2

These are all the documents. Any additional docs will be requested if MPNP needs it.

7-)Here is my important question : Let's say that I applied to MPNP online with the related documents, I am validated by Manitoba and then I become eligible to get a working permit. What I mean is that I get a general working permit when MPNP is done. I can use this permit anywhere in Canada. Let's think that I moved to Winnipeg and I looked for a job there but could not find it or I got a job offer from Vancouver, am I eligible to move this city and live there? It is just a question for a backup plan.

Your question is not clear to me. But i will give a try to answer it. If your planning not to stay in Manitoba after they have nominated you, your supporter will be banned from sponsoring. MB has one of the lowest unemployment rate in Canada so i bet finding a job is not a problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Baran

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Well done kurtsebastian +1 for u..

lalabaul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2012
Nomination.....
16-5-2013
AOR Received.
9-9-2013
Med's Request
2-10-2013
Med's Done....
8-10-2013
Passport Req..
6-11-2013
LANDED..........
03- 2014
Landed applicant said:
Congratulations.
Thanks Landed, ohanne, simpleyblessed,forza, ramcal, rh3ia and all of you guys. Posting and reading here in the forum helps to alleviate my anxiety during waiting days :D

Special mention to Ragluf and Emperor for a thorough explanation on my queries.

Godbless ;)

istel0887

Oct 4, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask you guys how to see the status of application online..

I receive an email 2days ago from CIO indicating that my application is considered complete. It also includes UCI and Application number.

Now I tried to register it online by giving some information like the application number,surname,date and place of birth but on the last part it was said that "we were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

I do not know where I was wrong and I tried it for so many times but I am getting the same response that they were not able to identify me.

Guys, why do you think the reply on me is like that? Did I miss something?

Please help me.Thank you.

God bless us.

Lhobcemea

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Nomination.....
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
istel0887 said:
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask you guys how to see the status of application online..

I receive an email 2days ago from CIO indicating that my application is considered complete. It also includes UCI and Application number.

Now I tried to register it online by giving some information like the application number,surname,date and place of birth but on the last part it was said that "we were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

I do not know where I was wrong and I tried it for so many times but I am getting the same response that they were not able to identify me.

Guys, why do you think the reply on me is like that? Did I miss something?

Please help me.Thank you.

God bless us.

Hi, it happens. AS For me, I tried to log in when i received our medical request i received the same statement as yours. Don't worry as long as you have the letter from them nothing to worry about.

istel0887

Oct 4, 2013
Lhobcemea said:
Hi, it happens. AS For me, I tried to log in when i received our medical request i received the same statement as yours. Don't worry as long as you have the letter from them nothing to worry about.
Thank you lhobcemea.

another question please..when do you think i can be able to access my application online?because when i read some threads here they are already signing up to ecas once they receive the response of CIO and they can see their status because of that.

I would really like to check my status online from time to time but how can i start. :(

Thank you.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
istel0887 said:
Thank you lhobcemea.

another question please..when do you think i can be able to access my application online?because when i read some threads here they are already signing up to ecas once they receive the response of CIO and they can see their status because of that.

I would really like to check my status online from time to time but how can i start. :(

Thank you.
You may check status on your ecas like 3 days after receiving AOR from CIO. Give it a try tomorrow or the next day. :)

baranboz

Dec 4, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
Hi All

My name is Baran from Turkey. I would like to understand some points about MPNP. It would be great if you could spend your time to answer my questions:

1-) I have a computer engineering degree from a Turkish university and I also got MBA degree from the same university. Do I need to ask their assessment to prove that my both degrees are equal to a completed Canadian credential (It is a must for Federal Skilled Worker Program)? As far as I have checked MPNP, I could not see necessity for this.

No need for academic assessment for MPNP. But if you do have, its okay to attach it.

2-) I was planning to get CLB6 or CLB7 from IELTS, one of them gives me enough points for assessment. I think each one is ok to be able to apply MPNP, am I right? As far as I know, Computer Engineering is Skill Level A. Do you know the lowest score for Skill Level A?

IELTS of 5 is the safest band score for MPNP.

3-) I checked that only one Manitoba Supporter is enough since April 1,2013, am I correct?

Correct. It started July 2012 though.

4-) How close should he be to be eligible to support me? What should he do to prove that we are close friends?

They will interview your supporter to prove this. Friend support is fine, but you have to convince MPNP the status of your relationship via Settlement paln endorsement and Interview.

5-) As far as I know, the Manitoba Supporter should not pay any money for me, am I right?

Correct.

6-) Is there any other documents to fill for the Manitoba Supporter except Settlement Plan 2?
I think these are the things should be provided by the Manitoba Supporter, are they all or am I missing some?
Copy of Manitoba Health Card
Copy of Permanent Resident Card
Settlement Plan 2

These are all the documents. Any additional docs will be requested if MPNP needs it.

7-)Here is my important question : Let's say that I applied to MPNP online with the related documents, I am validated by Manitoba and then I become eligible to get a working permit. What I mean is that I get a general working permit when MPNP is done. I can use this permit anywhere in Canada. Let's think that I moved to Winnipeg and I looked for a job there but could not find it or I got a job offer from Vancouver, am I eligible to move this city and live there? It is just a question for a backup plan.

Your question is not clear to me. But i will give a try to answer it. If your planning not to stay in Manitoba after they have nominated you, your supporter will be banned from sponsoring. MB has one of the lowest unemployment rate in Canada so i bet finding a job is not a problem.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Baran
Thank you for your answers, kurtsebastian

baranboz

Dec 4, 2013
ramcal said:
hi baran, i tried to respond to your queries but please try other seniors idea. this is just my opinion and im not an expert in this applciation. i am just relying on my experience. good luck :)
Thank you ramcal :)

mrcj17

Oct 10, 2013
Good day too all seniors,

i have questions regarding the documents that will be submitted to the immigratemanitoba site.

For secondary? Form 137 and diploma? anything else?
For College? TOR? Diploma? anything else?
For employment? COE? do i need to have the duties and responsibilites? The contract? anything else?
Do i need to include my certificate in PRC? i guess we have to request for a translation in English coz the the cert is in filipino.

Thank you so much in advance for you reply.. ;-)

AMMIE

Jul 10, 2013
ramcal said:
you can directly send your documents to CIO-NS. otherwise, if you like your sponsor (am i correct lawyer is your principal sponsor?) to review your documents first then it is also okay. it will take a longer time however, if you would like your sponsor to review your documents first.

i guess most of the forum mates used this forum to ask questions about the proper filing of documents before sending it directly to CIO-NS.

this is just an option, the decision will still be on your side. good luck :)
No Ramcal lawyeris not my sponsor but i persue my case thru him only. sponsor is my cousin. and i also signed code ofconduct and autorised him (lawyer as my mediator) now i think you can understand what i am try to ask you!!! pl reply

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I am a July 2013 applicant... any update from you batchmates?

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Phil4:13 said:
Hello everyone! I am a July 2013 applicant... any update from you batchmates?
Hi phil, GS or FS? I sent my application august 6, close enough? Hehe. my sponsor was interviewed dec 3.

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Sorry unless you are already for CIC applction

istel0887

Oct 4, 2013
simplyblessed said:
You may check status on your ecas like 3 days after receiving AOR from CIO. Give it a try tomorrow or the next day. :)
Thanks to you, simplyblessed.

I'll try to log in next week.

God bless.