+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg applicant 2013

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
ramcal said:
hi amblessed,

it will be difficult for you not to disclosed it becasue your husband had previously visited your sister in law in canada already, so, im sure that he has given a tourist visa before. this is very easy to track in their system.

however, this is just my opinion. other senior members can also share better opinions to your concern.
Thanks so much for your reply Please would you or any other senior members help me some hint in what way i will convince the authority (me and my husband have strong plan to live there permanently)

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013

lalabaul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2012
Nomination.....
16-5-2013
AOR Received.
9-9-2013
Med's Request
2-10-2013
Med's Done....
8-10-2013
Passport Req..
6-11-2013
LANDED..........
03- 2014
Guys Visa on hand, all thanks and praises to you Lord Jesus Christ! Thanks to all of you guys for consistently answering my queries here in the forum and pm :D

We picked up our visa package earlier today due to an error in our contact details.
Its actually ready to deliver on nov. 28 but dhl texted the wrong number and there was no reply.
So they put it on hold and fortunately my husband called the dhl office yesterday, that's how we found out what happen and ask us our preferred arrangement.

So if after a week or two after DM change in ecas and no visa yet, feel free to contact the dhl. there's no harm in asking ;D

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
August /2014------re-medical/ Novemeber 2014
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
Hi Anabia

Any updates ! Are you still waiting? Did you check with them and did they come up with any answer or still mummed.
Well I really pray for you.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
lalabaul said:
Guys Visa on hand, all thanks and praises to you Lord Jesus Christ! Thanks to all of you guys for consistently answering my queries here in the forum and pm :D

We picked up our visa package earlier today due to an error in our contact details.
Its actually ready to deliver on nov. 28 but dhl texted the wrong number and there was no reply.
So they put it on hold and fortunately my husband called the dhl office yesterday, that's how we found out what happen and ask us our preferred arrangement.

So if after a week or two after DM change in ecas and no visa yet, feel free to contact the dhl. there's no harm in asking ;D
thanks lalabaul for the heads up.... congrats also :)

lalabaul

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2012
Nomination.....
16-5-2013
AOR Received.
9-9-2013
Med's Request
2-10-2013
Med's Done....
8-10-2013
Passport Req..
6-11-2013
LANDED..........
03- 2014
ramcal said:
thanks lalabaul for the heads up.... congrats also :)
Thanks ramcal. Your visa is on the way :D

Forza2013

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012
Doc's Request.
Police Certificate and Updated Certificate of Employment
Nomination.....
28-03-2013
AOR Received.
01-08-2013
IELTS Request
submitted during the date application filed
Med's Request
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
Passport Req..
20-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013
LANDED..........
soon!
lalabaul said:

Yun oh! Dont forget yung treat mo sakin, paguwi ko ng pinas! hehehe.

Congrats! :)

baranboz

Dec 4, 2013
Hi All

My name is Baran from Turkey. I would like to understand some points about MPNP. It would be great if you could spend your time to answer my questions:

1-) I have a computer engineering degree from a Turkish university and I also got MBA degree from the same university. Do I need to ask their assessment to prove that my both degrees are equal to a completed Canadian credential (It is a must for Federal Skilled Worker Program)? As far as I have checked MPNP, I could not see necessity for this.

2-) I was planning to get CLB6 or CLB7 from IELTS, one of them gives me enough points for assessment. I think each one is ok to be able to apply MPNP, am I right? As far as I know, Computer Engineering is Skill Level A. Do you know the lowest score for Skill Level A?

3-) I checked that only one Manitoba Supporter is enough since April 1,2013, am I correct?

4-) How close should he be to be eligible to support me? What should he do to prove that we are close friends?

5-) As far as I know, the Manitoba Supporter should not pay any money for me, am I right?

6-) Is there any other documents to fill for the Manitoba Supporter except Settlement Plan 2?
I think these are the things should be provided by the Manitoba Supporter, are they all or am I missing some?
Copy of Manitoba Health Card
Copy of Permanent Resident Card
Settlement Plan 2

7-)Here is my important question : Let's say that I applied to MPNP online with the related documents, I am validated by Manitoba and then I become eligible to get a working permit. What I mean is that I get a general working permit when MPNP is done. I can use this permit anywhere in Canada. Let's think that I moved to Winnipeg and I looked for a job there but could not find it or I got a job offer from Vancouver, am I eligible to move this city and live there? It is just a question for a backup plan.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Baran

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
shaf19 said:
Hi Anabia

Any updates ! Are you still waiting? Did you check with them and did they come up with any answer or still mummed.
Well I really pray for you.
Hi Shaf19

no updates yet.. I m still waiting n praying..
I inquired abt 2 weeks ago and the email reply I got was computer generated I guess
which said that ur case is under process and will b reviwed by 2 or 3 more officers

Thats all abt it
Thanx for ur wishes
All the best 2 u

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
lalabaul said:

Congratulations!! :)

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
to explain more My husband visit his sister with out visa request ( i mean he do not need visa to go there he is from EU). Please give me some hint how can i inform them as I have sister in law in other province

baranboz

Dec 4, 2013
baranboz said:
Hi All

My name is Baran from Turkey. I would like to understand some points about MPNP. It would be great if you could spend your time to answer my questions:

1-) I have a computer engineering degree from a Turkish university and I also got MBA degree from the same university. Do I need to ask their assessment to prove that my both degrees are equal to a completed Canadian credential (It is a must for Federal Skilled Worker Program)? As far as I have checked MPNP, I could not see necessity for this.

2-) I was planning to get CLB6 or CLB7 from IELTS, one of them gives me enough points for assessment. I think each one is ok to be able to apply MPNP, am I right? As far as I know, Computer Engineering is Skill Level A. Do you know the lowest score for Skill Level A?

3-) I checked that only one Manitoba Supporter is enough since April 1,2013, am I correct?

4-) How close should he be to be eligible to support me? What should he do to prove that we are close friends?

5-) As far as I know, the Manitoba Supporter should not pay any money for me, am I right?

6-) Is there any other documents to fill for the Manitoba Supporter except Settlement Plan 2?
I think these are the things should be provided by the Manitoba Supporter, are they all or am I missing some?
Settlement Plan 2

7-)Here is my important question : Let's say that I applied to MPNP online with the related documents, I am validated by Manitoba and then I become eligible to get a working permit. What I mean is that I get a general working permit when MPNP is done. I can use this permit anywhere in Canada. Let's think that I moved to Winnipeg and I looked for a job there but could not find it or I got a job offer from Vancouver, am I eligible to move this city and live there? It is just a question for a backup plan.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Baran
Hi All

Can anyone please try to provide me the answers for my questions?

It will be really helpful for me in order to start the process

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Baran

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
lalabaul said:

Congrats! Christmas is sooo...Merry!☺

Landed applicant

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
lalabaul said:

Congratulations.

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
baranboz said:
Hi All

**** sorry, i have no idea for this ****

**** for MPNP , as far as i know overall band score should be min of 5.0pts, so youd be fine with your score****

**** i applied last year and i have 2 sponsors, i dont know if there is a new requirement , sorry. i advise you get two sponsors***

**** there is a form to be filled up by your sponsor (settlement plan2) , you can get a filled up copy and send it together with your documents***

**** yes, you are correct****

Settlement Plan 2

***i think, thats all that your sponsor needs to provide.

**** if you applied in manitoba, you are not allowed to go to other provinces since there is a different requirement that needs to be formalized. as far as i know, you need to reside in manitoba for 3 years before you can reside in other provinces****

Thanks in advance

Regards

Baran
hi baran, i tried to respond to your queries but please try other seniors idea. this is just my opinion and im not an expert in this applciation. i am just relying on my experience. good luck :)