OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you seeing the due date on second page of Ur Gcms ?

wssun said:
I filled the application around the same time as yours...but my due date on GCMS was march 15, 2015...

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
In my Gcms notes, under the association section, the organization & entities part contain my employer information , just the company name though. But I saw other people' notes, the value for that section are all zero. Does that mean they are verifying my employer' s information?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wssun said:
I filled the application around the same time as yours...but my due date on GCMS was march 15, 2015...
I have the same question?

bella ella

Dec 1, 2014
Hi there
I'm still waiting for MR too

Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
Request Reference letter Aug 8, 2014
Send REference letter Aug 12, 2014

(My one of the past work place was changed to new name by new owner(ex-coworker) after I left, so I sent T4 letters and letter to explained the situation when I applied at first in Jan,2014 but Gov requested reference letter in Aug anyway. So that I did contact my former co-worker who changed my former work place name and own it now and got the reference letter from her.)

and nothing going on yet.. emailed to Ottawa office 3 weeks ago and they said,
"Our office confirms that this application is currently in progress. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

It's been almost a year and I can't believe I'm still waiting for MR!!!
Hopefully i can hear good news soon! and you guys too!

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Another Month goes by :( :(

Hope we hear something before Christmas.. Cant expect anything from CIC as most of them would be on vacation..

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
mrwait said:
I am in the same bot too, December applicant .....anybody got MR in the recent past?
i am also still waiting for the meds .
So About the EE , can i also apply under the new system to be on safe side ?can any one please explain how can ppl like me be considered for the EE.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bella ella said:
Hi there
I'm still waiting for MR too

Applied in Jan,2014
AOR Feb 24,2014
Request Reference letter Aug 8, 2014
Send REference letter Aug 12, 2014

(My one of the past work place was changed to new name by new owner(ex-coworker) after I left, so I sent T4 letters and letter to explained the situation when I applied at first in Jan,2014 but Gov requested reference letter in Aug anyway. So that I did contact my former co-worker who changed my former work place name and own it now and got the reference letter from her.)

and nothing going on yet.. emailed to Ottawa office 3 weeks ago and they said,
"Our office confirms that this application is currently in progress. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

It's been almost a year and I can't believe I'm still waiting for MR!!!
Hopefully i can hear good news soon! and you guys too!
Actually, for Jan 2014 applicants, CIC has not even touched our files since the first review of Aug. Thus, do not worry but just wait for their return.

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
hey guys,

I am March applicant and waiting for MR. my work permit is going to expire this march.
I am trying to apply for BOWP online. but it asks me to complete to eligibility tool.

If I answer the question of what do you want to do in Canada and say "Work". it keeps asking me the right questions, till it asks if I have LMO and when I say no it says I am not eligible

***You cannot apply at this time. You must have a Labour Market Impact Asssessment issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). ***

If I answer the question of what do you want to do in Canada and say "move there". It decides for me that I should apply for CEC but I already applied!! does anyone know how to apply online for BOWP and how to go through the online tool (it looks like it is mandatory for me to pass the eligibility tool if I am applying online)

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C_Survival said:
hey guys,

I am March applicant and waiting for MR. my work permit is going to expire this march.
I am trying to apply for BOWP online. but it asks me to complete to eligibility tool.

If I answer the question of what do you want to do in Canada and say "Work". it keeps asking me the right questions, till it asks if I have LMO and when I say no it says I am not eligible

***You cannot apply at this time. You must have a Labour Market Impact Asssessment issued by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). ***

If I answer the question of what do you want to do in Canada and say "move there". It decides for me that I should apply for CEC but I already applied!! does anyone know how to apply online for BOWP and how to go through the online tool (it looks like it is mandatory for me to pass the eligibility tool if I am applying online)
Did you answer the following question as "Yes"?
"Does one of the following apply to you?
I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or
I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval)."

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question. I hold an open work permit at this time because my wife is now working in Canada but it will expire soon. May I apply for another open work permit based on the AOR of my CEC if I am in Canada?