+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello
I know this is unrelated to this thread
But I need help
6 weeks ago I applied for Seneca college but yet haven't received any news from them
Should I call them or something ?
I'm really stressed , I'm running out of time for visa
Hey, yes call them now. I went through a similar situation and i have immediately sent an email and also called them requesting to expedite my application. And within 4business days i got my unconditional offer letter. Seneca is one of the best College's and very co-operative and provide immediate assistance. Go for it! Good luck.

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I applied for the study permit on 27th March under the university category. Received the acknowledgement letter on 24th april and no communication after that. the online account says that they have still not started review of eligibility. Worried after listening that people who applied in april have got their visa.

Is there any email id where i can send an email asking the status of my application. and should I do that??
Yes if you wish to pls go ahead and send an email requesting them to expedite the process. Pls go through this thread comments to find out the email id. Someone did share an email id and also a format to draft that email i guess.

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Got my visa today !! I was called for an interview yesterday and in 3 minutes they told me that they’re approving my application. Asked me a couple of questions and said they’ll be approving my application and I got my passport today.

So relieved to go in September!
Seriously congratulations man finally some relief... now weekend will pass like thanos finger snap...(lol)
Btw questions did they asked you in the interview ?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Got my visa today !! I was called for an interview yesterday and in 3 minutes they told me that they’re approving my application. Asked me a couple of questions and said they’ll be approving my application and I got my passport today.

So relieved to go in September!
Congrats

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Seriously congratulations man finally some relief... now weekend will pass like thanos finger snap...(lol)
Btw questions did they asked you in the interview ?
Strangely, no questions bro! My interview was supposed to start at 12. I was there at 11:35AM. Officer came at 11:45 and I was free at 11:49 lol. I clearly remember I called mom at 11:50 and she was like switch off your phone interview is about to start. I told her that my visa is approved.

The officer just called me to tell me this and just asked if my college is taking me in September. I showed her the new offer letter and she said I’ll be approving your application and you’ll get your passport through the VAC in a day or two. I was a bit mad that all this could be done before too!? But cannot complain, the reward is sweet anyway lol

vipatel1996

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Strangely, no questions bro! My interview was supposed to start at 12. I was there at 11:35AM. Officer came at 11:45 and I was free at 11:49 lol. I clearly remember I called mom at 11:50 and she was like switch off your phone interview is about to start. I told her that my visa is approved.

The officer just called me to tell me this and just asked if my college is taking me in September. I showed her the new offer letter and she said I’ll be approving your application and you’ll get your passport through the VAC in a day or two. I was a bit mad that all this could be done before too!? But cannot complain, the reward is sweet anyway lol
Congratulations ✌✌✌kindly share your profile brother

(@@@@)

May 1, 2018
C

....congrats dear
when u apply for visa nd from where VFS office ???