+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
It’s not that bro. Many Indians have misused the law in Canada that’s why they do extra scrutiny some times and idk maybe the rush or understaffing or too many procedures perhaps? I think this sometimes but only they know what they do. Contemplating only raises tension.
When did you apply bro? I was gettingtok tense so I came to a hill station lol

Smalhotra4

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Yeah man. they are tensing everybody out and just whatever is happening so why get tense until they make a decision. Whatever will happen will happen for the best. Maybe India or other country idk
Going to hill station is far better than sitting home and getting worried about visa

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah man. they are tensing everybody out and just whatever is happening so why get tense until they make a decision. Whatever will happen will happen for the best. Maybe India or other country idk
That’s the spirit man
Hope this week might turn out to be week to remeber for years

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Waiting since ages!
I don't know why they are taking so much time. That's really unprofessional. Bdw, I linked my application online and it shows :
1) You passed the medical exam.
2) We don't need any additional documents from you.
3) You are not required to appear for an interview.
4) We don't need your fingerfrints.
5) We are currently reviewing your eligibility.
In case you don't know about point 5...it means they are checking my academics and assessing that whether I am able to do my selected program or not.

Reactions: Smalhotra4

Smalhotra4

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Waiting since ages!
I don't know why they are taking so much time. That's really unprofessional. Bdw, I linked my application online and it shows :
1) You passed the medical exam.
2) We don't need any additional documents from you.
3) You are not required to appear for an interview.
4) We don't need your fingerfrints.
5) We are currently reviewing your eligibility.
In case you don't know about point 5...it means they are checking my academics and assessing that whether I am able to do my selected program or not.
When did you submit your application?

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
My friend also got visa who applied on 28 march. So we cannot predict the procedure of processing the applications.
It’s seem that some thing is wrong with date 23rd.
Guys don’t panic, because today i panic a lot but nothing happened regarding visa, it still not arrived.