+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Processing time is just a myth. For embassy it act like bait and students just wait for the time but actually some get there visa withing weeks and other might wait months
I applied at Chandigarh. Wish we applied at Delhi. They are fast and process within processing time

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Chd embassy timings are till 5:00. Idk man I think we can do nothing so why think. I’m exhausted from all the thinking and checking status. I don’t know why it’s taking so much time. They have the ability to move files between offices so they should distribute the work load

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Look buddy they can process the file as quickly as they want, many people received visa within weeks, and there profile is also avg. There must be some kind of cruption in there. I might be wrong but this freak me out. And some wait for 70+ days. Yesterday i read a person applied on 28 march got his visa in 10 days from chd embassy u r waiting for damm 70 days.

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Look buddy they can process the file as quickly as they want, many people received visa within weeks, and there profile is also avg. There must be some kind of cruption in there. I might be wrong but this freak me out. And some wait for 70+ days. Yesterday i read a person applied on 28 march got his visa in 10 days from chd embassy u r waiting for damm 70 days.
Yeah man you never know. Just see how Vinay Hari’s applicants who can’t even speak or write proper English have cleared IELTS and got visa in less than 4 weeks. Would you believec, my best friend has his IELTS result refused as they said you sent someone else to impersonate you and take the test in Patiala. While he gave test in Moga and went to give the test himself. He’s appealed to the British High Commission in India also but this is India, anything can happen and we can do nothing.

Anmol Kohar

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Tha
Yeah man you never know. Just see how Vinay Hari’s applicants who can’t even speak or write proper English have cleared IELTS and got visa in less than 4 weeks. Would you believec, my best friend has his IELTS result refused as they said you sent someone else to impersonate you and take the test in Patiala. While he gave test in Moga and went to give the test himself. He’s appealed to the British High Commission in India also but this is India, anything can happen and we can do nothing.
that’s why i’m worried
My future is may be in hand of a person who’s other hand is filled of money, to send someone in place of me.
But seriously, what the hell embassy refuse people, believe if college is agree why they are interfering and refusing a person.

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
that’s why i’m worried
My future is may be in hand of a person who’s other hand is filled of money, to send someone in place of me.
But seriously, what the hell embassy refuse people, believe if college is agree why they are interfering and refusing a person.
It’s not that bro. Many Indians have misused the law in Canada that’s why they do extra scrutiny some times and idk maybe the rush or understaffing or too many procedures perhaps? I think this sometimes but only they know what they do. Contemplating only raises tension.