+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Mohit Gupta

Apr 23, 2018
I applied for my study permit on 19th march 2018. But still the application status is showing In Progress. I called the Embassy and also went there in person to ask what the issue is for the delay?? They refused to ans. They said the only way to enquire is through Email. So I wrote an Email to them, but they did not reply. My classes are starting from May1. Can anyone help me out?

Reactions: Smalhotra4

Mohit Gupta

Apr 23, 2018
I applied for my study permit on 19th march 2018. But still the application status is showing In Progress. I called the Embassy and also went there in person to ask what the issue is for the delay?? They refused to ans. They said the only way to enquire is through Email. So I wrote an Email to them, but they did not reply. My classes are starting from May1. Can anyone help me out?

Smalhotra4

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
The processing time i.e. 6 weeks must finish first. After that you request them to expedite the application. They will not answer until the processing time passed.