+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES _ Processing times

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Today I submit all documents to WES and its on way might be they reach on MON.

sites says processing time 20 days and it might take longer. Does any one knows how much time actually its takes.

Thanks,

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:

sites says processing time 20 days and it might take longer. Does any one knows how much time actually its takes.

Thanks,
since we hear the news that CEC CAP reached, I am also planning to apply for WES. I submitted my EE profile but didn't get the score for education so it's only 248.

1. Could you please tell me what documents you sent?
2. I know we need to send the copy of our degree certificate and degree marksheet. I do not have semester marksheets but only the consolidated marksheet issued at the year end (which has each semester details in one page). Is that sufficient?
2. Do we need to request our University also to send documents to WES?

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
WP_Jun13 said:
since we hear the news that CEC CAP reached, I am also planning to apply for WES. I submitted my EE profile but didn't get the score for education so it's only 248.

1. Could you please tell me what documents you sent?
2. I know we need to send the copy of our degree certificate and degree marksheet. I do not have semester marksheets but only the consolidated marksheet issued at the year end (which has each semester details in one page). Is that sufficient?
2. Do we need to request our University also to send documents to WES?
Im OCT applicant and actually I tried applying without ECA yesterday and within 5 min i got a reply saying that my profile ineligible.

In the PDF document they mentioned following

• not having a valid language test --- I've Listening 4H , Reading 4H , Writing 4L and Speaking 4L (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• language test results that are more than two years old -- I took exam on Jan 18th 2014 so they are not 2 yr old (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• a language test score that is too low -- Language test are ok Since Im applying for NOC A 2174 (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• not having enough relevant work experience -- I 've 4 yrs experience 2.8 experience in England- UK and 1.4 experience in Canada and still im working in the same field and the same employer and on my work permit mentions the same employer name (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• not having the required education level --- My education documents are not ECA (This might be the case )
• not having enough funds -- Since I currently work in Canada and I said funds available in my account 10,000 CAD (There is no way I'm ineligible)

So I went for WES ,

I've read ICAS as well for ICAS - ECA I need to send original documents which I felt bit risky in sending them through post so I preferred WES

Documents List Since Im from INDIA

following documents are sent today morning

India

1. 10th mark list (color xerox) from Board of Secondary Education
2. +2 (Intermediate mark list- color xerox) from Board of Intermediate
3. Bachelor (3 years color xerox marks list which is called consolidate mark list - All 3 yrs marks in the single document issued by University and color Xerox Convocation certificate issued by University ) -- Computer Science
4. Master (2 years color xerox marks list which is called consolidate mark list - All 2 yrs marks in the single document issued by University and color Xerox Convocation certificate issued by University ) - Computer Science

Sweden
5. Master (2 years color xerox marks list University & Award from Sweden University) - Computer Science

To get my above documents ECA --- they charged <250 dollars

They want mark list send directly from university or attested by university registar . I dont know Im Canada to do this I need to go to SWEDEN and INDIA which is not possible.

What ever I've I got it from University everything from University nothing had from college so I feel that they are going to accept my file and process it . Hopefully I get some response from WES by end of next week if they need additional stuff.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Whole thing I need to do it again Its pain .....

Thanks,

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:
Im OCT applicant and actually I tried applying without ECA yesterday and within 5 min i got a reply saying that my profile ineligible.

In the PDF document they mentioned following

• not having a valid language test --- I've Listening 4H , Reading 4H , Writing 4L and Speaking 4L (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• language test results that are more than two years old -- I took exam on Jan 18th 2014 so they are not 2 yr old (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• a language test score that is too low -- Language test are ok Since Im applying for NOC A 2174 (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• not having enough relevant work experience -- I 've 4 yrs experience 2.8 experience in England- UK and 1.4 experience in Canada and still im working in the same field and the same employer and on my work permit mentions the same employer name (There is no way I'm ineligible)
• not having the required education level --- My education documents are not ECA (This might be the case )
• not having enough funds -- Since I currently work in Canada and I said funds available in my account 10,000 CAD (There is no way I'm ineligible)

So I went for WES ,

I've read ICAS as well for ICAS - ECA I need to send original documents which I felt bit risky in sending them through post so I preferred WES

Documents List Since Im from INDIA

following documents are sent today morning

India

1. 10th mark list (color xerox) from Board of Secondary Education
2. +2 (Intermediate mark list- color xerox) from Board of Intermediate
3. Bachelor (3 years color xerox marks list which is called consolidate mark list - All 3 yrs marks in the single document issued by University and color Xerox Convocation certificate issued by University ) -- Computer Science
4. Master (2 years color xerox marks list which is called consolidate mark list - All 2 yrs marks in the single document issued by University and color Xerox Convocation certificate issued by University ) - Computer Science

Sweden
5. Master (2 years color xerox marks list University & Award from Sweden University) - Computer Science

To get my above documents ECA --- they charged <250 dollars

They want mark list send directly from university or attested by university registar . I dont know Im Canada to do this I need to go to SWEDEN and INDIA which is not possible.

What ever I've I got it from University everything from University nothing had from college so I feel that they are going to accept my file and process it . Hopefully I get some response from WES by end of next week if they need additional stuff.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Whole thing I need to do it again Its pain .....

Thanks,
I remember replying to you in another thread. I thought you would have completed your EE profile. I still say you should try to make your EE profile eligible. Go through every detail in your appln again and try. I do not have ECA but my profile became eligible. First time I too got ineligible then I realized the education information and submitted another profile with my school details. Then my profile became eligible.

Thank you for the detailed information on WES. I think WES do not need originals. They need photo copy of our documents and then documents from the institution. I am not sure how to get that since I am also in Canada.

I would say meanwhile try submitting EE profiles until you get eligible while waiting for ECA. This might reduce the score but atleast you will be in the pool.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
WP_Jun13 said:
I remember replying to you in another thread. I thought you would have completed your EE profile. I still say you should try to make your EE profile eligible. Go through every detail in your appln again and try. I do not have ECA but my profile became eligible. First time I too got ineligible then I realized the education information and submitted another profile with my school details. Then my profile became eligible.

Thank you for the detailed information on WES. I think WES do not need originals. They need photo copy of our documents and then documents from the institution. I am not sure how to get that since I am also in Canada.

I would say meanwhile try submitting EE profiles until you get eligible while waiting for ECA. This might reduce the score but atleast you will be in the pool.
That's strange ... Can you please help me while filing ...I'm think my education certificates are not ECA that's why I'm think my profile got Ineligible.

Can you send your number to my inbox I will call you

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naga.msbi said:
That's strange ... Can you please help me while filing ...I'm think my education certificates are not ECA that's why I'm think my profile got Ineligible.

Can you send your number to my inbox I will call you
Sent you my nbr ..

The requirements for CEC are only few
1. Education
2. 1 year Canada Exp
3. IELTS score of 7

this is the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

I still feel one of this is what making you ineligible

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
I have submitted all documents but it shows all document as pending since last 10 days.

What should i do?

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
I did my Master in Canada, but Bachelor outside of Canada
I sent my bachelor's documents for ECA and I have not received yet
For EE profile, can I still create profile and count on my Bachelor toward any point without bachelor ECA?
Do we need to upload any of ECA or IELTS score?

Thanks

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
WES has taken a long time for me.

All documents received by WES on the 16th of Jan (as had to re-send from Examining Body) still status says Documents Received - Review in Progress so wouldn't expect a quick turn around. I have emailed them a few times but just the standard response of we are looking into this and thank you for your patience :mad:

Good luck to you though, I hope yours is a quicker turn around!!

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
CEC321 said:
I did my Master in Canada, but Bachelor outside of Canada
I sent my bachelor's documents for ECA and I have not received yet
For EE profile, can I still create profile and count on my Bachelor toward any point without bachelor ECA?
Do we need to upload any of ECA or IELTS score?

Thanks
For a complete eligible EE profile you need ECA number only once it has been completed and sent to you and you need completed IELTS test report number once the results have been sent to you.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Please can any one help with the question

Do we need to send the transcripts directly from University to WES are a candidate also can courier the sealed cover to WES after picking it from University.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
naga.msbi said:

Thanks,
Now WES has become fast. It will take 5-7 days to process it once it reaches to WES office. It's too fast now.All the best.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
canada_CEC2410 said:
Please can any one help with the question

Do we need to send the transcripts directly from University to WES are a candidate also can courier the sealed cover to WES after picking it from University.
You can collect the transcripts from university and send it to WES in an envelope which given by University.

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
You can collect the transcripts from university and send it to WES in an envelope which given by University.
Is that mandatory for our University to send the marksheets to WES / get attested from University and send to WES?
Or if the mark sheet's and degree certificate are provided by the university then we do not need our university to send instead I send the copy of them. I live in Canada and it is difficult for me to get it from my university in India. Please suggest.