+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for initial response from canadian high commission

RAKESHREDDY

Aug 7, 2009
Embassy gave the following email reply today:

Your application is under review and will take more time to process. When the file is ready for the next step, our office will contact you directly. In the meantime, please refrain from sending further correspondence and await our contact.

kalyan11069

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
hey man
i got news that my visa was been refused due to
1 reason
" that applicant willl not come back to his home country"

hustler

Dec 13, 2009
@
kalyan , sorry to hear dat man, dats y i keep sayin its not predicable at all, coz even after stating dat u r a well deserved candidate, things can still go wrong

kalyan11069

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
hey was it possible for re-apply

plz guide me guys

it stated that the applicant will not come back to his country after completion of his stidies in time

RAKESHREDDY

Aug 7, 2009
Kalyan,

You have to show strong ties to India. May be you can show some properties in India. You have to tell them in cover letter that you will return to India after your studies in Canada.

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Hi Guys !

I had applied for study visa under SPP through VFS Chandigarh and my medical was done on 24/12/09. I'm desperately waiting for the call from embassy as my programme will start on 11th Jan'10 in Toronto at George Brown College.

Any other student in similar situtation ?

Any idea about processing time after medicals?

Sumeet

wistful_wenxh

Dec 22, 2009
Hi Sumeet

I applied at VFS chandigarh too. Usually it takes a week after u submit medicals but in ur case since ur medical was done on 24th december and the consulate was closed after that due to christmas and boxing day. I think you might hear from them in the week beginning 4th jan as the consulate will reopen then.
Gud luck

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Hi Wistful

Thanks for your reply. Then i hope to get a call from the embassy during next week. I will keep you updated.

Sumeet

Jan 22, 2009
Yesterday i had sent an email to the embassy and within couple of hours i received their reply, asking me to submit the passport. I'm going to submit the passport today !!! :)

Gud luk to all of you too !!!! :D