+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

uncle.james

Sep 11, 2024
No bro not yet...Still waiting for dispatch.....a bit tensed a Flight dates are nearing..
Same here, I have UAE Investor permit expiring on 14/09 and US trip in 22/09 for both I have flight tickets & accommodation everything booked. I thought processing time was 10-12 working days in 15-17 days we will receive the passport. But I think they forgot that they have our passports. Noone is ready to take responsibility. VFS saying they don't have any hold on it & the lady on phone call also helpless. She straight away saying no need to call use webform. I wrote three time in webform but no response. What a mess I am in.

nikhreddy4868

Aug 23, 2022
exactly we too got same information from VFS they said 12days and we booked flights exactly 30days apart from the date of Passport reached to IRCC i.e. is 14Th Aug...Flight is Scheduled for 19th September and my wife Delivery due date of our First child is nearing as well...I'm tensed with heavy pressure. tried webforms but no use and called IRCC, Canada embassy, VFS and no use with them as well. this whole system is just frustrating of not knowing what is happening with application.

uncle.james

Sep 11, 2024
Hii, i have received this email from IRCC today after sending 3 webform messages.

"Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. The counterfoil is printed and will be affixed to the travel document, it will be returned to you through the VAC 2- way courier service. Your patience is greatly appreciated."

But still no message of dispatch of passport. Does anyone have any updates?

PYARPREET

Sep 4, 2024
hey
i submitted my passport on 2 august 2024 and reached at ircc office on 6h august 2024 and showing under process status from 6th august i have booked my ticket already. most of my freinds got their passport within 7 or 20 days but i i under process. any one can tell what will i do?

PYARPREET

Sep 4, 2024
exactly we too got same information from VFS they said 12days and we booked flights exactly 30days apart from the date of Passport reached to IRCC i.e. is 14Th Aug...Flight is Scheduled for 19th September and my wife Delivery due date of our First child is nearing as well...I'm tensed with heavy pressure. tried webforms but no use and called IRCC, Canada embassy, VFS and no use with them as well. this whole system is just frustrating of not knowing what is happening with application.

have you got passport?

kmal2407

Sep 10, 2024
hey
i submitted my passport on 2 august 2024 and reached at ircc office on 6h august 2024 and showing under process status from 6th august i have booked my ticket already. most of my freinds got their passport within 7 or 20 days but i i under process. any one can tell what will i do?
did you got your passport?

anishagartia

Sep 13, 2024
Hello All, Does anyone know how long it's taking for passport stamping right now? My parents recently applied and I was wondering about the processing time.

Application Type: Joint for parents (Application from India)
Submission Confirmation - July 26th 2024
Passport Request - 6th Aug 2024
Passport Submission - 8th Aug 2024 (In Person-VFC Hyderabad)
Dispatch message - 8th Aug 2024
Process at IRCC office - 12th Aug 2024
Current Status - Waiting for Passport stamping
Have your parents Given biometrics before this?
Did you submit any webform to get passport request.

KAK Canada

Apr 9, 2023
I don't think there’s anything you can do to expedite the stamping process. People with submission dates from July end are still waiting. But then, it also depends on various factors. I have a submission date of Aug 9 and I have not received the dispatch message yet. Application Type: Express Entry PR
UPDATE

Thanks for the reply!

Webform submitted: 4th Sep
Passport received after stamping: 10th Sep
Visa Type: Work

So, hope Webform would be a better option to reach IRCC.

All the best for you all guys!

chingi

Sep 17, 2024
Hi All,

Visitor visa application from India - 23rd July 2024
Biometric done - 29th July 2024
VFS confirmation
No information from Embassy