+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Passport Stamping 2024 - India

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Visa application, tracking ID No.XXXXX – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 2024/07/12 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
APPLICATION PROCESS STARTED ON JULY 4TH...

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Passport processing started at IRCC July 3rd. Passport dispatched to VFS Delhi on July 12. Hoping to receive the passport in couple of days
Same i got the email today for passport got dispatched to VFS...
may i know the location mine is AHMEDABAD and i will go by myself to VFS center for pick up the passport...

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
I received update from VFS today -- The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

I contacted VFS and they provided me Waybill number and asked to wait until the end of day to receive an update from BlueDart about the passport dispatch to my address in Hyderabad. I am a bit anxious because my flight to Canada is on Wednesday (Day after tomorrow) at 1pm IST. I don't know if I should postpone my ticket or just wait for the passport to arrive at my home address (I've paid for courier delivery to home). Does anyone have any idea how many days does it take for the passport to reach Hyderabad? I know this is very specific question but any help would be appreciated.

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
Same i got the email today for passport got dispatched to VFS...
may i know the location mine is AHMEDABAD and i will go by myself to VFS center for pick up the passport...
Hi, did you receive your passport? If yes, I would like to know the timeline when it was dispatched by IRCC Delhi to VFS Delhi to VFS Ahmedabad. Also did you pickup yourself from VFS Ahmedabad or opted for courier to your home address? Just a bit anxious because my passport dispatch email came today morning and BlueDart website doesn't even show the data for the tracking number I have got.

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Hi, did you receive your passport? If yes, I would like to know the timeline when it was dispatched by IRCC Delhi to VFS Delhi to VFS Ahmedabad. Also did you pickup yourself from VFS Ahmedabad or opted for courier to your home address? Just a bit anxious because my passport dispatch email came today morning and BlueDart website doesn't even show the data for the tracking number I have got.
I got message today at around 11oclock that you can collect your passport at Ahmedabad location so i will go tomorrow to collect my passport. And it got shipped on Friday from Delhi to Ahmedabad location.

Reactions: newuser01012022

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
I received update from VFS today -- The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

I contacted VFS and they provided me Waybill number and asked to wait until the end of day to receive an update from BlueDart about the passport dispatch to my address in Hyderabad. I am a bit anxious because my flight to Canada is on Wednesday (Day after tomorrow) at 1pm IST. I don't know if I should postpone my ticket or just wait for the passport to arrive at my home address (I've paid for courier delivery to home). Does anyone have any idea how many days does it take for the passport to reach Hyderabad? I know this is very specific question but any help would be appreciated.
you should get update by tomorrow see other people thread above you will have idea about how much time they took generally. I remember one person message he had a similar situation as your he had a flight may be very next day so instead of waiting for courier he went one of location to collect the passport himself i think you should do the same and this matter is just may be week ago so take a look the previous threads please.

guncid

Sep 18, 2022

Yes, you will be able to track the courier progress by end of the day today between 10pm to 11.30pm.

Generally passport gets delivered next to next day by afternoon. So if you received message on Monday then you will receive passport by Wednesday afternoon. You can always call BlueDart Hyderabad local branch and get it collected personally on Wednesday. Call them at 9am or as soon as their branch opens. Please note that the courier needs to be collected by passport holder. Carry some ID proof with you.

Here are my timelines for your reference:
LocationDetailsDateTime *
JabalpurShipment Delivered10 Jul 202415:43
JabalpurShipment Out For Delivery10 Jul 202411:51
JabalpurShipment Arrived10 Jul 202410:50
Kapashera HubShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202419:31
Kapashera HubShipment Arrived At Hub09 Jul 202410:55
Delhi HubShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202409:56
Vfs Ops -Del NpShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202406:36
Vfs Ops -Del NpShipment Arrived08 Jul 202420:00

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
you should get update by tomorrow see other people thread above you will have idea about how much time they took generally. I remember one person message he had a similar situation as your he had a flight may be very next day so instead of waiting for courier he went one of location to collect the passport himself i think you should do the same and this matter is just may be week ago so take a look the previous threads please.
Thank you for your response. I am also thinking of going to the nearest Blue Dart office to pickup passports. Appreciate your response.

newuser01012022

Jan 12, 2022
Yes, you will be able to track the courier progress by end of the day today between 10pm to 11.30pm.

Generally passport gets delivered next to next day by afternoon. So if you received message on Monday then you will receive passport by Wednesday afternoon. You can always call BlueDart Hyderabad local branch and get it collected personally on Wednesday. Call them at 9am or as soon as their branch opens. Please note that the courier needs to be collected by passport holder. Carry some ID proof with you.

Here are my timelines for your reference:
LocationDetailsDateTime *
JabalpurShipment Delivered10 Jul 202415:43
JabalpurShipment Out For Delivery10 Jul 202411:51
Kapashera HubShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202419:31
Kapashera HubShipment Arrived At Hub09 Jul 202410:55
Delhi HubShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202409:56
Vfs Ops -Del NpShipment Further Connected09 Jul 202406:36
Vfs Ops -Del NpShipment Arrived08 Jul 202420:00

Thank you for detailed response, much appreciated.

This makes complete sense. I will call Blue Dart as soon as their offices open tomorrow and get an update. Can't risk to wait for them to deliver the passports to my house as my flight is at 1pm on Wednesday.