AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
Hello to all..I mean a June 2015 applicant. .and stuck in a situation. .presently I m not working from 5 months preparing for exams how can I show my ties to India to get a approval for visitor visa.my husband is a problem card holder .it's so frustrating waiting here. Plzz help...planning to apply for trv next month but from the posts I c if u don't have a job it's difficult..

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
Sorry dictionary problem. ..I meant a pr card..

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
honeysingh said:
Followed this thread, and Sucess, Visitor visa approved for my wife.

Passport Dispatched today and Online Status says Approved.

Applied : April 22nd on Friday
Passport Request: April 26th Tuesday
Submitted Passport @ VFS on 28th April Thursday
Passport Dispatched and Status Approved on 5th May

Thanks
congrats !! did u apply online or paper?

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Gcp said:
Hello to all..I mean a June 2015 applicant. .and stuck in a situation. .presently I m not working from 5 months preparing for exams how can I show my ties to India to get a approval for visitor visa.my husband is a problem card holder .it's so frustrating waiting here. Plzz help...planning to apply for trv next month but from the posts I c if u don't have a job it's difficult..
what exams you are preparing for? you may show that as a tie if you still pursuing any educational course..

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
T.Rex87 said:
what exams you are preparing for? you may show that as a tie if you still pursuing any educational course..
hi..I am a doctor by profession preparing for licensing exams. Left my job coz it was difficult to read along. .I m financially independent and also have bank balance to show..I thought pr process will be over by this time but it's taking for ever and from the pave they they r going can't predict how long

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Gcp said:
hi..I am a doctor by profession preparing for licensing exams. Left my job coz it was difficult to read along. .I m financially independent and also have bank balance to show..I thought pr process will be over by this time but it's taking for ever and from the pave they they r going can't predict how long
may be you can show that you have upcoming exams and you will return to India for those exams. show your educational and professional background and try to prove that how those exams are important for you and your career. You can add more things like family ties or some other reasons you think of, which you can support with evidence in your application.

It's just an idea, I'm not expert on this. may be someone else can be of better help. Read previous pages on this thread. you may find more useful info. Goodluck!!

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
T.Rex87 said:
may be you can show that you have upcoming exams and you will return to India for those exams. show your educational and professional background and try to prove that how those exams are important for you and your career. You can add more things like family ties or some other reasons you think of, which you can support with evidence in your application.

It's just an idea, I'm not expert on this. may be someone else can be of better help. Read previous pages on this thread. you may find more useful info. Goodluck!!
thanx dear for replying .I m preparing for Canada licensing exams to get work there.

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
Gcp said:
thanx dear for replying .I m preparing for Canada licensing exams to get work there.
Are you taking any coaching from an institure for the exams. May be you can show that...

dhillonch

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
rahivirus said:
yeah

just checked ecas

its DM from NDVO
Voww. Congratulations. So, its actually less than 5 months for DM.

Gcp

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Rajasthan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Med's Request
9-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-05-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting. .
dhillonch said:
Are you taking any coaching from an institure for the exams. May be you can show that...
no dear no coaching home reading.

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahivirus said:
yeah

just checked ecas

its DM from NDVO
So the usual visitor's visa validity is granted for 1 year and the PR takes 12 months on average to be processed.
You got visitor's visa for 7 yrs and also your PR was in 5 months?!?!??!? Dude...... what the heck did you put in your application? :eek:

I am happy for you :D but soooooo jealous of you right now. :'(

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so after seeing "rahivirus" status I too checked and my wife too got DM status!

So, my wife got DM today (May 5,2016). But the passport is already with NDVO since May2, 106 since we also got approved for visitors visa :eek:

Now I am confused how we will get Passport Request for PR and also get visitors visa stamped on it! ??? ::)

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
botsmith2004 said:
Ok, so after seeing "rahivirus" status I too checked and my wife too got DM status!

So, my wife got DM today (May 5,2016). But the passport is already with NDVO since May2, 106 since we also got approved for visitors visa :eek:

Now I am confused how we will get Passport Request for PR and also get visitors visa stamped on it! ??? ::)
Congrats both you lucky peeps. m semi-jealous :p I think you will have to wait for passport back first and then resend it again. Unless VFS says differently. Try calling them and see what they have to say.

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cali780 said:
Congrats both you lucky peeps. m semi-jealous :p I think you will have to wait for passport back first and then resend it again. Unless VFS says differently. Try calling them and see what they have to say.
Oh I called the 1888 number but the CIC agent said he could access only the Sponsor side and had no access to the NDVO files. He then sent me the email id for NDVO. So I was wondering which phone number should I call? Can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!