+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected....:(:(

jackso

Dec 14, 2012
Hey guys! Ma visa s rejected for the silly reason...like u dont have sufficient balance to pay 2nd yr tuition fees...I applied under spp...9 lakhs loan... 1 yr fees paid..25 lakhs liquid balance...can any one say the xact reason!???

nakulgoenka

Star Member
May 25, 2012
jackso said:
Hey guys! Ma visa s rejected for the silly reason...like u dont have sufficient balance to pay 2nd yr tuition fees...I applied under spp...9 lakhs loan... 1 yr fees paid..25 lakhs liquid balance...can any one say the xact reason!???
bro, share for your complete profile and documents you submitted.

I doubt for the reason told by the chc

jackso

Dec 14, 2012
10th 80. 12th 81. B.pharm 66... No backlogs... Ielts 6.. Nt less Dan 6 in any....course advanced diploma in forensic.. Fleming clg

nakulgoenka

Star Member
May 25, 2012
jackso said:
10th 80. 12th 81. B.pharm 66... No backlogs... Ielts 6.. Nt less Dan 6 in any....course advanced diploma in forensic.. Fleming clg
yaar, i think you are rejected because you wont return back to india and all... i say this reason because pharmacy / forensic / medicine is a very demanding field... and students get job very easily.. so this could be the real reason.

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jackso said:

Sorry bro first of all. May god bless you for next attempt.

Apply caips notes as yearly www.caips.ca

then your profile seems gud, even am going for my MS It security which is highly demanded world wide. so I dont think so which demanded study people get settle there.. then y they r opting for direct skilled migration PR...? then no one get medicine jobs or studies around the world.. something fishy.. try to get caips notes.. and let we see what VO has really noted about your profile.. not because of finance.

batman4u

Jul 21, 2012
jackso said:
hay jackso when you applied your file and when you received your passport back....

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
jackso said:
did you show how you got this money?

vimalind

Aug 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jackso said:
Applied on 3rd....and rec on 13th...n wt is dis caps ...how to get dat.???
caips notes is your visa processing file in canada Immigration.

go to this site www.caips.ca and go thru the procedure to apply caips. its cost you 40$

batman4u

Jul 21, 2012
jackso said:
Applied on 3rd....and rec on 13th...n wt is dis caps ...how to get dat.???
To order your caips notes go to caips notes website and click in the order column u need to fill the form in which u will have to give your file number of rejection and need to select the visa office where ur application was sent below I am mentioning u the link of the form check it out

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Order.shtml

After filling this form u have to pay the fees it's US$40

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Payment.shtml

There are different types of payments u can select one if u have card the. PayPal will be good and fast option for payment after making the payment u need to print consent form fill it up sign it then scan and send it to them

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Consent.shtml

Print the studypermit consent form fill it sign it then scan and send it to them at Support@caipsnotes.com

I think this one is best service for ordering CAIPS.....

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
jackso said:
Thnk u guys!!!
in my opinion, you showed too much money. Thats not a bad thing but its not good when you dont show where you got this money from.