+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected -SDS- May 2021

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
I firmly believe that an MBA degree will equip me with the skills sets and understanding of complex economics and management-business tools. It will also unleash my full potential and prepare me to take new challenging endeavors in life. With a strong academic and Strong professional CV, I will be well placed to take on senior management roles in a variety of companies in India.

the above excerpt from my sop
Very generic answers. Doesn't convince the VO

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I got my student Visa refusal today. the reason are as follows.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and
plans.

Kindly share your views.
Sorry about your refusal.

How many refusals do you have now?
Provide a full detailed history of your past applications and refusals ( program of study, proof of finances etc)

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Sorry about your refusal.

How many refusals do you have now?
Provide a full detailed history of your past applications and refusals ( program of study, proof of finances etc)
I already have 2 refusal .....MBA ......... SDS...1 year course- full fees paid- GIC - saving account -8000 CAD

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I already have 2 refusal .....MBA ......... SDS...1 year course- full fees paid- GIC - saving account -8000 CAD
So this is your 3rd refusal? Have you ordered gcms notes in the past? What did it say?
How much does your MBA cost? You mean you already paid the full fees for the course, showed $10,000 in GIC and an additional $8,000 in savings? if that is the case, finances is not the reason for your refusals. Perhaps your new note will shed more light.

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
So this is your 3rd refusal? Have you ordered gcms notes in the past? What did it say?
How much does your MBA cost? You mean you already paid the full fees for the course, showed $10,000 in GIC and an additional $8,000 in savings? if that is the case, finances is not the reason for your refusals. Perhaps your new note will shed more light.
Yup....I orderd GCMS notes in past ..... reason only finances ... so i paid Full fees and GIC.... now they gave a another reason...

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and
plans.

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Yup....I orderd GCMS notes in past ..... reason only finances ... so i paid Full fees and GIC.... now they gave a another reason...

plans.
I dont see any loop hole in my profile but.... will order GCMS again and see thinking of VO....

B@work

Feb 2, 2021
Yup...... I was on sabbatical for 6 months ...

Once I read somewhere that IRCC considers MBA as a Business course. All though yes a lot of students from varied fields do this. However the way IRCC might be looking at it is why MBA is suitable to your profile specially after experience in project management. The thing to note here could be which position are you at in your career, if it's already a managerial position then you need to really combine the VO why you need an MBA.

You need to mention relevant and strong points to establish that doing an MBA will take you further in career. This could have been done by including industry relevant data from online sources and putting links to kind of jobs and positions available in India that will be available to you post an MBA. Merely mentioning that it will help is not convincing to VO. You should have also mentioned how an MBA will help you progress in terms of salary, online data sources could have been used. Also justify your ROI through this course.

Suggest you to order GCMS and make an SOP that has all proofs related to jobs, future plan and coming back to India.

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yup...... I was on sabbatical for 6 months ...
Did you change your course/school after previous refusals?
After your first refusal indicating lack of finances, did you show the source of the sudden influx of funds you provided in your next application?
How much is your tuition for the MBA?
You are from the Philippines, right?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
F
After your first refusal indicating lack of finances, did you show the source of the sudden influx of funds you provided in your next application?
From what I gathered, they are from India. Came back to India to apply and usually work in Phil.

This anyway weaves in a layer of complexity. But as the ‘home ties’ reason is not given. Not sure unless we see the GCMS.

OP-Have you been working in the Philippines and talked about MBA helping you here in India?

mihir9991

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
India

janaraja96

May 9, 2021
According to me the course selection seems valid. An MBA isn't illogical in the career progression flow. Not sure why IRCC are refusing even such profiles

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA