PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
shy_guy said:
Okay, I have been hearing your sad story. First off, I feel sorry for your. Its not ur fault..
But you gotta take some corrective actions now

First is that keep in touch with Mayor, MP and CIC. But I am afraid it will all boil down to nothing coz the rejection reason is because of longer waiting time (docs submission) thanks to your LAWYER who did not acted on time...

Meanwhile, prepare an another outland application as quickly as possible and try to send it .. and let see if it gets the first stage approval or not..
If not, unfortunately, Based on that you can appeal on that and take further actions..

My prayers goes with you..Donot loose hope..but act well in this Contingency period....You can reapply..ok ...no one can make you separate IA
For your current case hand in all evidence and affidavit to CIC
contact london VO as well
we are all with you

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Thank you shy_guy. I have already contacted the Mayor of Toronto, MP of my area and CIC. No one is able to help. CIC said that they can't do anything since the case is outland (Islamabad or London). Mayor's office said they can only check on the status nothing else. Mayor is unavailable. TV channels are too busy to respond.

As for reapplying, my husband travels to Turkey for work quarterly, so my new lawyer suggested we apply from there. Now, my husband is pissed and he doesn't want a new lawyer or reapply. He said he's fine living in Pakistan and won't come to Canada. So I feel all of my time, energy and money has been wasted! :-\

shy_guy said:
Okay, I have been hearing your sad story. First off, I feel sorry for your. Its not ur fault..
But you gotta take some corrective actions now

First is that keep in touch with Mayor, MP and CIC. But I am afraid it will all boil down to nothing coz the rejection reason is because of longer waiting time (docs submission) thanks to your LAWYER who did not acted on time...

Meanwhile, prepare an another outland application as quickly as possible and try to send it .. and let see if it gets the first stage approval or not..
If not, unfortunately, Based on that you can appeal on that and take further actions..

My prayers goes with you..Donot loose hope..but act well in this Contingency period....You can reapply..ok ...no one can make you separate IA

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
sohaib1 said:
For your current case hand in all evidence and affidavit to CIC
contact london VO as well
we are all with you
Thank you - Done everything. No one is taking action so far.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
PrayingforPR said:
Husband has to come to Canada to live a better life. Tell your husband what you have gone through and you are trying everyday every minute. Why your husband is pissed off anyway you are doing all the hardwork here.

DON't worry you will here something very soon. WE are all with you
MAY ALLAH GIVE YOU, MYSELF, AND EVERYONE VISA FAST

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
PrayingforPR said:
Thank you shy_guy. I have already contacted the Mayor of Toronto, MP of my area and CIC. No one is able to help. CIC said that they can't do anything since the case is outland (Islamabad or London). Mayor's office said they can only check on the status nothing else. Mayor is unavailable. TV channels are too busy to respond.

As for reapplying, my husband travels to Turkey for work quarterly, so my new lawyer suggested we apply from there. Now, my husband is pissed and he doesn't want a new lawyer or reapply. He said he's fine living in Pakistan and won't come to Canada. So I feel all of my time, energy and money has been wasted! :-\

Your husband is just pissed off with what has gone on. Let him cool down and he may change his mind. For applying from Turkey , unless he is a residence of Turkey he can't apply from there. It would be like my husband going to the USA to work often but living in London but applying from the US. You don't need a new lawyer , you need a new application.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
taffy7 said:
Your husband is just pissed off with what has gone on. Let him cool down and he may change his mind. For applying from Turkey , unless he is a residence of Turkey he can't apply from there. It would be like my husband going to the USA to work often but living in London but applying from the US. You don't need a new lawyer , you need a new application.
She has prepared an affidavit and all the evidence between her and lawyer (lawyer didn't do his job/emails sent to him, no response etc) all the evidence of no letter was recieved. Lawyer didn't inform me.

prayingforpr you need to fill out another application now quickly

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
any update prayingforpr

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
micmac101 said:
You have to send not English copy of your Marriage as they want the one in URDU....................... Get this and send it. What does your husband say about all this???
She mentioned, they rejected the case, because lawyer didn't tell her that she needs those documents. Another lawyer told her they had been asking the documents since October 2014. So lawyer didn't do his job. Her husband is pissed off too. She prepared an affidavit and all the evidence against the lawyer and sended it to CIC. She doesn't know what to do anymore

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very honest advise is contact MR. COHEN (CANADA VISA FORUM OWNER)
2nd thing dont give your file to any desi .
3rd. try to go to human rights of canada
4th be calm not do anything in hurry.
5th politicians cant do anything more in your case. dont go MP you can apply anytime there is no rules for 3yrs ban
unless you or your hubby found guilty or broke canadian laws.you r not terrorist okeyyyy . so u can put right away your file.
MP hasnt knowlege .

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
delta304 said:
very honest advise is contact MR. COHEN (CANADA VISA FORUM OWNER)
2nd thing dont give your file to any desi .
3rd. try to go to human rights of canada
4th be calm not do anything in hurry.
5th politicians cant do anything more in your case. dont go MP you can apply anytime there is no rules for 3yrs ban
unless you or your hubby found guilty or broke canadian laws.you r not terrorist okeyyyy . so u can put right away your file.
MP hasnt knowlege .
Seriously? In the same post you're telling someone not to work with a group of people because of their race and telling them to go the human rights tribunal?

This is Canada my friend. Leave your BS racism at the door.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
PrayingforPR said:

Salam sister, I will say again as I have said before their is something your husband is not telling you. I sure he has received this letter as he would be the applicant and that being said he would receive the rejection letter as I spoke to another sister and she told me that she received the rejection letter 3 months after her husband received it. Their case was rejected as CIC found out he was already married. I hate to burst anyone's bubble but I see RED FLAGS here.

1. He has not seen his daughter in 2.5 years.
2. He doesn't want you to visit.
3. Now he doesn't want to come to Canada.

This is terrible for you both. I'm sure he has got the rejection letter and is not telling you. I pray Allah helps you In Sha Allah.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
micmac101 said:
I spoke with her personally on phone and told her to get the Nikha Nama in Urdu as it was sent in English. Many send them in English but CIC Islamabad want marriage papers first and foremost in Urdu with English translation......

The husband is doing squat about all this and he now says he doesn't want to come to Canada. He is the loser in this. And the Lawyer should be sued for Misconduct.

This poor sister needs all the help she can get but now if the husband doesn't want to come then what. Its like you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink it....................

May Allah guide her in this In Sha Allah................
Her husband wanted to come to Canada, but now hes pissed beacuse of the situation and he said hes fine in Pakistan.
I told the sister sue the lawyer
Told her fill a new application
Affidavit as well

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Guys - settle down! No need for promotion of racism here; at least not on my thread. Please and thank you!

With a heavy heart, I'm reporting that after 2 years of waiting, my husband's case has been rejected. Since the decision was made on the e-cas, there's no way to reopen the case. I'm left with the only option to reapply, with the wait of 29 months.

I've hired a new 'promising' lawyer after a recommendation from a fellow forum member. This new lawyer is promising the sun, the moon and everything in between. I'm left with no options but to trust another lawyer, yet again! Anyway, we are hoping to have all the documentations ready and submitted in the second week of March, although the lawyer has already take 75% of the fee to start working on it.

Does anyone know how I should get my file back from that other lawyer? He has all of my receipts, Itineraries etc...

Please keep me and my 2.5 year old daughter in your duas!

Thank you MicMac and Sohaib for checking in!!

Thanks!

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
PrayingforPR said:
Guys - settle down! No need for promotion of racism here; at least not on my thread. Please and thank you!

With a heavy heart, I'm reporting that after 2 years of waiting, my husband's case has been rejected. Since the decision was made on the e-cas, there's no way to reopen the case. I'm left with the only option to reapply, with the wait of 29 months.

I've hired a new 'promising' lawyer after a recommendation from a fellow forum member. This new lawyer is promising the sun, the moon and everything in between. I'm left with no options but to trust another lawyer, yet again! Anyway, we are hoping to have all the documentations ready and submitted in the second week of March, although the lawyer has already take 75% of the fee to start working on it.

Please keep me and my 2.5 year old daughter in your duas!

Thank you MicMac and Sohaib for checking in!!

Thanks!
God help and bless you. Iss main Koae Allah ki behtri ho ge. Best of luck. Naveed

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
naveedpcs said:
God help and bless you. Iss main Koae Allah ki behtri ho ge. Best of luck. Naveed
Yes inshallah Brother Naveed!