+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
After i got my undergraduate degree in country resident,
Currently I work in country residence.
The scholarship didnot have contracts or etc that i had to go back to my home country.
I think country residence want me to stay rather than going back to home country.
( i am not sure but japan is lack of population now)
I applied master level canada student visa, and i think cic might think i will do the same patern.
Like after gradute, woriking in canada.
I dont know how bad it might influence my visa!!

I proved my visa and wrote that i was student visa and now working visa
I showed them proof of emplyoement and income and wrote i would fund my self with my saving.
My working visa in japan will be expired in 2020.
I didnt mention that if i go to canada, i will tell japan immigratin office to revoke my working visa.
However based on japanese rules, if i dont go back in a year, my status of residence will be revoked automatically.
I think cic knows that and it is normal thing?!

I didnt mention that i will resign from my current emplyoemt too.
Cic may confuse my status, that i will go back to japan or not or continue my work there after my graduate.
However, at letter of explanation, i wrote about my home country and i would open a new business.
I think it is the reason they give me the result so slow..
But im really worried. My status is complecated.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
I showed them my saving about 59k.
My tuition fee is 18k/year.
I think 59K is kinda enough but maybe not.
it depends if they assume i will resign from my job, it wont be enough.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
anaqi said:
I'd recommend applying on paper mainly because you don't have to deal with uploading everything and you can submit as many documents as you want on paper and it's easier to make sure you've included everything. I applied for my father's visitor visa on paper separately and UAE showed 33 days for processing TRV but he received his approval after 25 days. I feel paper may get processed faster.
Ok thanks,,,I will apply paper...
But do I have to mention the same uci number I got on my rejected application?
Is it compulsory?

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Anaqi....
If I m gonna apply TRV , do I have to explain the refusal letter objections and attach it along!? Even if not applying study permit now...?
Plz guide?
Anyone...

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
docsazm said:
Anaqi....
If I m gonna apply TRV , do I have to explain the refusal letter objections and attach it along!? Even if not applying study permit now...?
Plz guide?
Anyone...
No just say you got rejected, dont include the letter. They can check the system pull up your file and check the reasons themselves. Also don't use the UCI, they will automatically assign one when they start reviewing your application.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Oh ok...but what to mention in sop?
That I applied before trv n sp, got refused and now applying only for TRV to attend symposium....
Is that fine...?

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Yes that should be fine but don't forget the most important part of a TRV is to mention that you're going to be there for a limited amount of time and will be returning.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Ok, but as I will be going for symposium, I should select visitor or business?

Secondly, regarding iqama, dates mention are for 5 yrs, but will be valid only if I renew my contract here? So should mention dates as written on iqama? And it's should be worker status...? Rite, as before I mistakenly wrote permanent residents...
Thanks

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Hey, sorry about the rejection.

I suggest if you are reapplying for next intake,if possible, apply without family. This will increase the chances, later you may apply theirs after your approval.

docsazm said:
I applied paper application....got refusal today...
Reasons
Immigration status in country of residence?
Proposed length of stay
Employment opportunities in country of stay

What to do??
Depressed :mad: :mad:

BTW What was your proposed length of stay? and what you mentioned in the visa application.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
KB3 said:
Hey, sorry about the rejection.

I suggest if you are reapplying for next intake,if possible, apply without family. This will increase the chances, later you may apply theirs after your approval.

BTW What was your proposed length of stay? and what you mentioned in the visa application.
I just mentioned the duration of study dates as my proposed length of stay... Not more

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Yeah, I have also heard this "Proposed length of stay" reason for first time. :(

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
KB3 said:
Yeah, I have also heard this "Proposed length of stay" reason for first time. :(
That's because docsazm is going for a course that has a weird structure. It's not really a full time course and classes are only held once in a while or something like that. (I remember from a previous topic)

He is only required to be in Canada for a few weeks every term or something like that

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
docsazm said:
Hmmm
Kindly let me know
After refusal, do they send all the documents back?
Thanks
They don't send back anything make sure to send them copies not the originals, VFS will make sure also when you go to submit. At least that's the general rule for processing at the Abu Dhabi office.

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Ok, but as I will be going for symposium, I should select visitor or business?

Secondly, regarding iqama, dates mention are for 5 yrs, but will be valid only if I renew my contract here? So should mention dates as written on iqama? And it's should be worker status...? Rite, as before I mistakenly wrote permanent residents...
Thanks