+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for may 2016 awaiting /received

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks dbf1!

So I guess the letter that I have received from the Canadian consulate is good enough for me to fly and I would receive the actual visa at the port of entry. Is that correct? What college have you applied for?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Yes, the letter is what you need to tender to the officer at the POE. Do wait for VFS to deliver your passport though. Your passport will contain a stuck visa TRV and that's what you'll board your flight with. And as for me, I didn't apply for Studies visa. Mine is work
Metalhead_666 said:
Thanks dbf1!

So I guess the letter that I have received from the Canadian consulate is good enough for me to fly and I would receive the actual visa at the port of entry. Is that correct? What college have you applied for?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Congratulations.
The dates are closing in
rizipirani said:
Visa approved... applied on 8 march received on 13 April. ..

Victor2016

Mar 11, 2016
Hi
I got an email yesterday to get a medical exam done. My application was through paper. I had applied on 21st March. Anyone know what are the chances I'll get the student visa? And how long after doing medical do they usually take to make a decision?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Be positive. Most people who get the medical call get their visa. About the time it takes, I've got no idea
Victor2016 said:
Hi
I got an email yesterday to get a medical exam done. My application was through paper. I had applied on 21st March. Anyone know what are the chances I'll get the student visa? And how long after doing medical do they usually take to make a decision?

saransh88

Apr 2, 2016
congo to all who received the visa mail !!!

i applied on 2nd march general ,file at Bangalore still waiting

rizipirani said:
Visa approved... applied on 8 march received on 13 April. ..
was ur file gen or spp

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
WOW, yours was so fast. It was just 2 weeks. Did you submit upfront medicals ? Did you get the study permit approval mail ?
kennjosh said:
31/03/2016
NEW DELHI VFS
DISPATCHED THROUGH COURIER ON 13/04/2016.
HOPING TO SEE MY VISA APPROVED

D

Deleted member 556103

@kennjosh Did you apply under general or spp ? What about approval mail ?

kennjosh

May 15, 2015
hey guys my visa has been approved, i received an email from CIC just half and hour back that my application to study in canada has been approved, i am seriously very happy and i give all glory and honor to Lord god.
I applied in SPP category. and yes before submitting my documents at vfs i already underwent medical examination

D

Deleted member 556103

So you received approval mail later and vfs dispatch mail first...congrats man