+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

gabiroli

Oct 23, 2013
Toronto ASAP said:
Hi Roland, I got an interview, scheduled for 05 March, got an invitation around Jan 20, they asked me to bring a new police certificate. I'm sorry you have to wait for 3 months!!! But Vienna got my papers end of February 2013 and scheduled it for march 2014, a more than a year after, the same in your case. Of course I have no idea if they were even considering this. I advise you to order GCMS notes to see the possible reasons they are asking for an interview so you can prepare and maybe bring some papers with you to prove them wrong. Good luck!

Thank you very much for answering i thought i was the only one who got it that far out. What i mean is that they wanted to delay my application.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabiroli said:
Thank you very much for answering i thought i was the only one who got it that far out. What i mean is that they wanted to delay my application.
I'm sure they are not delaying applications on purpose. They probably have fixed interview slots. Or maybe they already know that you will have to come in for an interview but also they need to wait for some other process to finish.

Look at it this way. They wanted to inform you as early as possible about the interview date. They could have also waited until April without any information before sending out the interview invitation.

The glass is half full not half empty ;)

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
I know that I'm "lucky" because I am at least in Canada with my partner. Unfortunately, it is also stressful and a real test for the relationship. I've been in Canada for almost two years now and always busy with some kind of visa. The first work permit, the second work permit and now PR and a visitor record, stress of unemployment because of an expired work permit and now worried how long we can pay all the bills with just one income and our savings. On the one hand, we bought a condo for us (not as a relationship proof for CIC), on the other hand, I'm still not able to say that it is really my home without being sure if I'll get my PR or when. I'm hanging in the air, afraid of making plans for the future without knowing what will happen. I'm not able to be really happy and enjoy the love and the relationship with all the stress around.

I just wanted to let this out. I have nobody else to talk about it because friends and family don't understand how I feel or are not interested :'(

I'm really glad I found you all in this forum even if it doesn't change anything in the process of the application. But it's good to know people who have to go through the same b***shit to be with their partners ;)

Good luck to all of us

CanucksFan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
25-11-2013 2nd Medical
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 2nd Medical Redone
Interview........
19-11-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2014
little_apple said:
I know that I'm "lucky" because I am at least in Canada with my partner. Unfortunately, it is also stressful and a real test for the relationship. I've been in Canada for almost two years now and always busy with some kind of visa. The first work permit, the second work permit and now PR and a visitor record, stress of unemployment because of an expired work permit and now worried how long we can pay all the bills with just one income and our savings. On the one hand, we bought a condo for us (not as a relationship proof for CIC), on the other hand, I'm still not able to say that it is really my home without being sure if I'll get my PR or when. I'm hanging in the air, afraid of making plans for the future without knowing what will happen. I'm not able to be really happy and enjoy the love and the relationship with all the stress around.

I just wanted to let this out. I have nobody else to talk about it because friends and family don't understand how I feel or are not interested :'(

I'm really glad I found you all in this forum even if it doesn't change anything in the process of the application. But it's good to know people who have to go through the same b****censored word* to be with their partners ;)

Good luck to all of us
I hear you and understand you fully - we rented an apartment in Vancouver after the visa officer told my husband "you'll be home for Christmas", for which we pay $1800/month since December, while still in Europe, and we are renting the apartment in Belgrade on a daily basis($$$), being all packed up for 2 months now and ready to go. As I said before, luckily I work on contract in Canada, and that gets us through. And, we are happy to be together, and trying to keep positive, and as Kopje said before - we look on the bright side of it all. We'll remember these days years from now. Believe me, seeing everything negative and sad that is going on around the world - what's happening to us is nothing, just patience, love and wisdom. We'll be ok. I wish you all the best and let it out whenever you need to. We are all here for each other. Love, G

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanucksFan said:
I hear you and understand you fully - we rented an apartment in Vancouver after the visa officer told my husband "you'll be home for Christmas", for which we pay $1800/month since December, while still in Europe, and we are renting the apartment in Belgrade on a daily basis($$$), being all packed up for 2 months now and ready to go. As I said before, luckily I work on contract in Canada, and that gets us through. And, we are happy to be together, and trying to keep positive, and as Kopje said before - we look on the bright side of it all. We'll remember these days years from now. Believe me, seeing everything negative and sad that is going on around the world - what's happening to us is nothing, just patience, love and wisdom. We'll be ok. I wish you all the best and let it out whenever you need to. We are all here for each other. Love, G
Ouch! That's just not fair telling someone 'You'll be home for Christmas' and then taking this long!

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Nada3,
I would suggest you to send them e-mail and include all the travels in Schedule A.
Maybe some of you remember my case, I applied in March 2013 and I got my COPR on February 3, 2014. In my Schedule A I included every single travel, even those that were only for 1 day. I went through my passport and listed every travel outside Croatia for the last 10 years. Vienna started working on my application on January 30 and the next day they issued COPR. They didn't ask for any additional information, nor the Schedule A again and I see here on the forum that they request it again quite often.

Now, I'm officially a Permanent Resident. I landed on February 16, 2014. It was so nice to hear the officer saying: Congatulations, you are now a Permanent Resident!

Again, good luck to everybody!
Jelena

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
JJ 22 said:
Nada3,
I would suggest you to send them e-mail and include all the travels in Schedule A.
Maybe some of you remember my case, I applied in March 2013 and I got my COPR on February 3, 2014. In my Schedule A I included every single travel, even those that were only for 1 day. I went through my passport and listed every travel outside Croatia for the last 10 years. Vienna started working on my application on January 30 and the next day they issued COPR. They didn't ask for any additional information, nor the Schedule A again and I see here on the forum that they request it again quite often.

Now, I'm officially a Permanent Resident. I landed on February 16, 2014. It was so nice to hear the officer saying: Congatulations, you are now a Permanent Resident!

Jelena
Jelena, you were so lucky! Congratulations! They finished everything in your case in less than a year so you didn't have to do a new medical, police certificate, plus you don't need a visa since you are from Croatia so no PPR. Still it's so nice to hear that everything can go that smoothly even with Vienna!

Wish you all the best in Canada!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
nada3 said:
You are right, extra information cannot hurt. But if I send an e-mail now would they view this as we tried to hide it? In the GCMS notes they made a note of a TRV issue in 2005, so they know about it. I think I will sleep better if we send an e-mail.
Thanks everyone for your help.
Nada hi agai9n

Regarding my PM to you earlier. I do also agree to send them a case specific message informing them about the trip and explain to them that it was an unintentional miss from your part. It's better to be truthful than keeping things that they already know.

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Ljiljana said:
OMG everyone I don't know what to do - so Feb 7th we got a request from Vienna to send an update for schedule A and we sent via post and it arrived Feb 17th. And now we just got another email to send an updated schedule A???? Again?? I don't understand what is going on??
Hello

first of all calm down :)
Send them an email asap and explain the situation maybe it was a mistake from their part.
Secondly, Did you really sent them an updated schedule A. I mean a new version downloaded from CIC?

See your options

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
little_apple said:

I'm really glad I found you all in this forum even if it doesn't change anything in the process of the application. But it's good to know people who have to go through the same b****censored word* to be with their partners ;)

Good luck to all of us
Dear little_apple hello

Please try to be strong for you and your mate!Don't let them think they won and took you down. We are all going up our own Golgotha each single day!
One day soon all these would be a bad memory. Don't forget we got to a meet in Calgary soon!

Tom

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
JJ 22 said:
Nada3,

Jelena

Congratulations Jelena and welcome to Canada!!!

Ljiljana

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2013
File Transfer...
May 10, 2013
Med's Done....
March 7, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2014
LANDED..........
March 21, 2014
messenger said:
Hello

first of all calm down :)
Send them an email asap and explain the situation maybe it was a mistake from their part.
Secondly, Did you really sent them an updated schedule A. I mean a new version downloaded from CIC?

See your options

Tom
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your message. After reading Jelenas post I think I know why they asked for it again - because we did not have stated times when my husband left Croatia for a day.. Which honestly is hard.. We have visited his family so many times in BiH - we don’t remember all these dates! We have only put the times where he has a stamp in his passport.. I don’t know if this is good enough though.. They sent us a link to the Schedule A pdf so I’m pretty sure we were using the right one...

Ljiljana

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 12, 2013
File Transfer...
May 10, 2013
Med's Done....
March 7, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2014
LANDED..........
March 21, 2014
JJ 22 said:
Nada3,

Jelena

Jelena, congratulations!! You are truly lucky for having everything go so smoothly! I wish you all the best in Canada!! Thanks for the information on Schedule A :) Enjoy your time with your partner and I hope all your plans come true!

Ljiljana

Julia123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Hi Apple
I know how you feel! I am also so unsure about everything! :( I just wish I could be free ... feel free!
You are not alone ... well thanks for writing us ...now I am not alone too :)
Good Luck!
I still haven't applied for Common Law Sponsorship ... perhaps I am really not sure about everything!
Why is it not EASY ... I believe that is the life!
:-*

little_apple said:

Good luck to all of us

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
Anybody know how long time VIENNA office takes to stamp CEC PPR and send the Passport back?