Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
emili80 said:
Hello ,
I sent documents for work permit in Vienna on December 2 and 5 days after I sent the email to send by DHL courier and I returned , there was a letter of application that the children should me or my husband to sign , make new applications and then send, just arrived in Vienna the same day I call tel .and told me that the signature is in order and other documents just bragged applications with barcodes children and husband , and I send the document in Vienna on December 27 and now I wait .Have they ever rejected for a work permit visa. I am worried :( Thanks
What I have understood that u only want to know that whether they reject Work Permit visa!! if it is so, then it depends upon the case, there is no specific answer. Plus this forum is mainly about FAMILY Sponsorship. It would be great if you post the same question to those who are applying for FSW visa.

Thanks,

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
emili80 said:
Hello ,
I sent documents for work permit in Vienna on December 2 and 5 days after I sent the email to send by DHL courier and I returned , there was a letter of application that the children should me or my husband to sign , make new applications and then send, just arrived in Vienna the same day I call tel .and told me that the signature is in order and other documents just bragged applications with barcodes children and husband , and I send the document in Vienna on December 27 and now I wait .Have they ever rejected for a work permit visa. I am worried :( Thanks
Hello again.

It appears that you have applied for a work permit to CIC. this thread is mostly Family applicants and are not Economic Class.
Maybe you should re direct your question to this thread where most of the people who have applied for Work permits are.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicants-vo-vienna-please-join-t79097.585.html

The members of that thread are also with Vienna and will be able to assist you better. If you find it hard to communicate in English try to leave your message in your language and I am sure someone will answer you!

Good luck

Tom

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
messenger said:
ΥΑΥΥΥΥΥΥ Milan my friend
It was about time. Sent them all you got including the last trip you took with the wife.....
Congrats again buddy!
We'll meet in Canada......Our times are here!

Tom
Thank you my friend :) and thanking all of you on this forum. I hope the end is near.... gives you hope and at least see the finish line. I figure to send it all within the next 2 weeks and give then 1-2 months to process and another month for ppr and copr. so still looking at a little while longer. There seems to be no order or que of applications which makes me wonder if the way you put your package together makes a difference and how organized ones application is. in any case i feel we are all near the end and hope we are all done before the start of summer.

We will definately meet up in Canada :)

Milan

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Ok Ok! What can I say!
(It rhymes well doesn't it?)

I guess maybe it's time to play some lotto because its the jackpot day today!

We too just received an email from Vienna with an attachment requesting extra docs for the baby's birth certificate ( Additional family info) a police certificate from Greece, where my wife now rightfully resides ( if we only had been able a few months ago we would have transferred our file to Rome and be gone by now!
And of course they want from me the sponsor a proof of intention to return to Canada. (Yeah it is called Austerity crisis)
I sent them a work offer last year. Now they want another one. Sheiiiit no problem....I will get one!
And then like everyone else they want all these back within 60 days.
I am in Hungary now and should be flying to Greece on Saturday. As of Monday morning we will start collecting these docs and send them off to them!

Good luck to all and i i hope and wish that everyone here gets the good news.

Tom

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
messenger said:
Ok Ok! What can I say!

We too just received an email from Vienna with an attachment requesting extra docs for the baby's birth certificate ( Additional family info) a police certificate from Greece, where my wife now rightfully resides ( if we only had been able a few months ago we would have transferred our file to Rome and be gone by now!
And of course they want from me the sponsor a proof of intention to return to Canada. (Yeah it is called Austerity crisis)
I sent them a work offer last year. Now they want another one. Sheiiiit no problem....I will get one!
I am in Hungary now and should be flying to Greece on Saturday. As of Monday morning we will start collecting these docs and send them off to them!

Tom

Seeeee, I just told you they email you soon :) Happy for you guys :)

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
messenger said:
Ok Ok! What can I say!

Tom
Tom this is amazing :) what a day!!! maybe they follow us on this forum hahahahaha
Congrats and im so glad for you. I already played the lotto 6-49 for tonight :)
You guys deserve this and especially you for all the posts and people you have helped out including myself.

Lets keep the prayers rolling for everyone else. fingers crossed and good wishes.

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
messenger said:
Ok Ok! What can I say!

Tom
CONGRATS BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanucksFan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
12-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
25-11-2013 2nd Medical
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 2nd Medical Redone
Interview........
19-11-2013
Passport Req..
16-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2014
Wonderful! Oh, it's sooo good to feel the new optimism from all of you guys, and the positive energy going around. All the best!! And thanks for keeping the fingers crossed for the rest of us!

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
messenger said:
Ok Ok! What can I say!

Tom
Tom that is amazing news, i am so happy for you my friend , hope to see you guys soon in Canada, i thinkg Vienna woke up now , cuz is really cod here in Canda and Vienna wants more people to come and enjoy this wors weather

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Tom that is amazing news, i am so happy for you my friend , hope to see you guys soon in Canada, i thinkg Vienna woke up now , cuz is really cod here in Canda and Vienna wants more people to come and enjoy this wors weather
Thank you my dear Europe. You bet we will come to visit you! :)

Funny thing is that last night in the airplane as it was floating above Vienna on its way to land there ( I am in Hungary again), it was a beautiful clear frosty evening I was watching the Vienna lights and thinking to myself that maybe while I am in the area (only 80km from the center of Vienna) maybe...just maybe this time we will get some news.
I somehow knew it. When I read Milan's message I knew just knew it that soon my email would come.
Lets hope now to hear a rain of similar or even better news like COPR's for everyone here!

Sincerely

Tom

namesnik

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:
Ok Ok! What can I say!

Tom
Finally! Best wishes sir.

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
messenger said:
Thank you my dear Europe. You bet we will come to visit you! :)

Funny thing is that last night in the airplane as it was floating above Vienna on its way to land there ( I am in Hungary again), it was a beautiful clear frosty evening I was watching the Vienna lights and thinking to myself that maybe while I am in the area (only 80km from the center of Vienna) maybe...just maybe this time we will get some news.
I somehow knew it. When I read Milan's message I knew just knew it that soon my email would come.
Lets hope now to hear a rain of similar or even better news like COPR's for everyone here!

Sincerely

Tom
Its funny you mention that Tom. I got a new bed the other day and my wife said that as soon as she got a new bed i told her i was coming to visit and how funny would it be now that i got one that we hear some good news.
And today i mentioned that to her...must be something to it :)

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-02-2014 and 04-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-05-2014 finally over :)
Milance said:
Its funny you mention that Tom. I got a new bed the other day and my wife said that as soon as she got a new bed i told her i was coming to visit and how funny would it be now that i got one that we hear some good news.
And today i mentioned that to her...must be something to it :)

It must be the bed purchase hehe i shell to get a new one and try my luck :)))
Sorry im just so happy for all of you who got some kind of response from Vienna, gave me hope, maybe we will get something too.

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
BumpAhead said:
It must be the bed purchase hehe i shell to get a new one and try my luck :)))
Sorry im just so happy for all of you who got some kind of response from Vienna, gave me hope, maybe we will get something too.
To me this news is a sign of hope. At least its something and positive thing to look forward to. Now everyone either fly over Vienna or buy a new bed :)

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
I am so Happy for you that got some new news from Vienna.

Toronto ASAP:

Can I ask you, how long it took to dedicate your interview day, after they received the updated documents? did you go for interview yet?

for filling out the Schedule B, if our info like previous job details has slightly differences do you think could make a problem for us?