Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Merry Christmas to all my Vienna friend , hope this Christmas is the best for all of you , and i hope Santa will send you the Visa ,
good luck to all of you

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate on the 25th. Wishing all of you all the best in the new year and for all of is to be united with our loved ones!!!

I got our gmcs notes today....now is their a link or someone who has experience with this that can help me decipher the 27 pages? Lol

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. I hope that all of us will be in Canada before mid 2014

peki

Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28th 2013
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
February 2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
January 31st 2014
LANDED..........
February 15th 2014
Milance said:
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate on the 25th. Wishing all of you all the best in the new year and for all of is to be united with our loved ones!!!

I got our gmcs notes today....now is their a link or someone who has experience with this that can help me decipher the 27 pages? Lol
Let me know what is going on I have the same timeline. I hope is the same as your I'm planing to order them soon too.

Marry Christmas and happy new year everyone.

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
peki said:
Let me know what is going on I have the same timeline. I hope is the same as your I'm planing to order them soon too.

Marry Christmas and happy new year everyone.
Well the notes didn't help much.....

App status: Open
App status reason: In-progress

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality : Not started
Medical: Passed - Expired

At the end there is alot of notes made about transfer of files etc. the only promising thing is that there was an update done in november. I get the feeling they havent even looked at our application. Positive is that they didnt mention any negatives or addition documents but that could still happen.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Milance said:
Well the notes didn't help much.....

App status: Open
App status reason: In-progress

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality : Not started
Medical: Passed - Expired

At the end there is alot of notes made about transfer of files etc. the only promising thing is that there was an update done in november. I get the feeling they havent even looked at our application. Positive is that they didnt mention any negatives or addition documents but that could still happen.
He Milan how are you, Thanks for your wishes in FB :)

I gave up expecting that something will be done on our files in 2013. if something was going to be done it would have already been done till now. I am one month before you and i have no illusions as to what my notes will contain (i ordered them about 2 weeks ago through a friend in Canada)
Vienna is unlike any other VO .
A November applicant from Paris was contacted by that VO for an interview but eventually they canceled it and told him without any inquiry that his files is in progress. Paris is is expediting applicants in a very prompt and fast manner that does not exceed 4 months.
This makes you think. How the hell one European Vo is so fast and another is so damn slow. I mean they are both dealing with family applicants as well as other cases mostly with European citizens. Now one can say yes but Vienna is also dealing with Former Yugoslav republics. This actually I believe is not the reason for delaying. Manila in the orient is dealing with hundreds of thousands of applicants of Filipino descent and others from surrounding SE Asia countries and its still processing files much faster than Vienna. (Manila is now processing March 2013 Applicants.

Phewww i said it and I feel better!

Merry Christmas and pray that our VO comes back to life

Tom

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all celebrating!

I wish and pray that the start of 2014 brings us all joyous news, and that during the next holiday season we'll all be reunited and celebrating with our loved ones.

Aside from all the usual things I'm grateful for, I'm also grateful to have 'met' this group of awesome people in this forum. Have a great holiday season everyone!

Angie

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Hello guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

I have a question: My husband's passport was expired and he renew it, does he need to update with the new one? I mean does it have any differences with the previous passport?Actually he told me the photo was changed, and he is not sure about the rest, such as number...!
and how can he renew the medical exam and how we can send it to Vienna? Thank you so much.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Irsa said:
Hello guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

I have a question: My husband's passport was expired and he renew it, does he need to update with the new one? I mean does it have any differences with the previous passport?Actually he told me the photo was changed, and he is not sure about the rest, such as number...!
and how can he renew the medical exam and how we can send it to Vienna? Thank you so much.
Hi and Merry Christmas

The new passport has a totally different number from the old one. It's a totally different document all together! So you must make a photocopy and send it as an attachement to Vienna by using the "Case Specific Inquiry" page here: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=vienna

BTW When are your medicals expire?

Tom

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
messenger said:
Hi and Merry Christmas

The new passport has a totally different number from the old one. It's a totally different document all together! So you must make a photocopy and send it as an attachement to Vienna by using the "Case Specific Inquiry" page here: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=vienna

Tom
Thank you so much Tom, the medical will expire mid of January. How we can send it, is it like copy of passport? can we use that link too?

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
messenger said:
Hi and Merry Christmas

Tom
I totally forgot the process of medical, which form and how much is that?
:-\

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Irsa said:
Thank you so much Tom, the medical will expire mid of January. How we can send it, is it like copy of passport? can we use that link too?
Ours (my wife's) medical is also expiring at the end of January. But we would not do re-med not until we are notified by Vienna. Our apps were sent to Vienna in April and I like to believe that if we are near the end they might (who knows :) )
they might extend them...... - Wishful thinking :)
As far as I know you need to be notified to do the meds again and it's not up to you to go and do them before they actually notify you!
What is your timeline dear?

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
messenger said:
Ours (my wife's) medical is also expiring at the end of January. But we would not do re-med not until we are notified by Vienna. Our apps were sent to Vienna in April and I like to believe that if we are near the end they might (who knows :) )
they might extend them...... - Wishful thinking :)
As far as I know you need to be notified to do the meds again and it's not up to you to go and do them before they actually notify you!
What is your timeline dear?
Our application almost like you, I sent on Feb 22, and transferred to Vienna on March 22( I mean i got a mail that mentioned you have to contact to Vienna now then). you know because i have read in this forum that some people told, we redo the medical before notification cuz of prevent of delay.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Irsa said:
Our application almost like you, I sent on Feb 22, and transferred to Vienna on March 22( I mean i got a mail that mentioned you have to contact to Vienna now then). you know because i have read in this forum that some people told, we redo the medical before notification cuz of prevent of delay.
i do not want to mislead you dear as i do not have a personal experience, so it's better to post a question on the main Family Sponsorship thread. it might help us also as our time for medicals is at the end of January
But from what I heard and read in my one and half year in this forum usually people wait for the re med until they get notified. Check it out as I could be wrong!

Tom