Waived
Passport Req..
November 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 19, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2014 :)
europe said:
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/02/20130208-173314.html
this article i can not believe why people dont undertand our laws in Canada
This is crazy..!!

When people Immigrate to another country (For example Canada), they NEED to respect the laws and principles of that country.

Does not matter where are we coming from, or what religion we follow, or the kind of beliefs we have, WE MUST RESPECT EACH OTHER..!!

Some countries, like Canada, are governed by a system of laws. These laws are created by governments that are chosen by the people.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Cbn Cdn said:
This is crazy..!!

When people Immigrate to another country (For example Canada), they NEED to respect the laws and principles of that country.

Does not matter where are we coming from, or what religion we follow, or the kind of beliefs we have, WE MUST RESPECT EACH OTHER..!!

Some countries, like Canada, are governed by a system of laws. These laws are created by governments that are chosen by the people.
Everybody in this country are the same , we respect everybody opinion , it is a free country and we have a right to choose what is good and what is bad for us,
some immigrant doesnt undertsand this , and they rae using Canada just for papers

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
Not sure if this is good news or bad news, but the processing time for our beloved Vienna (and the rest of the VOs) has been updated. It's still at 12 months. We're in for a rough ride. I haven't even sent in my application and I'm worried sick about the wait :p

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp#

I guess it's always good to see the good things in life, in our case for example, we should be happy we are not going through Islamabad, which went up to 31 months!!! :eek:

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Avadava said:
Not sure if this is good news or bad news, but the processing time for our beloved Vienna (and the rest of the VOs) has been updated. It's still at 12 months. We're in for a rough ride. I haven't even sent in my application and I'm worried sick about the wait :p

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp#

I guess it's always good to see the good things in life, in our case for example, we should be happy we are not going through Islamabad, which went up to 31 months!!! :eek:
When I click on it it still says updated July 26

Canhun

Oct 18, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 26/2012
File Transfer...
September 20th/2012
Med's Done....
March 10/2013 (second time)
We received some news today after no updates from Vienna since spring of this year. They emailed my husband saying that background verification is finished.....finally! But they need him to re submit the schedule with only questions 8 &12 filled out (where you have lived the past 10 years and addresses). Also he has to get a new police check from Hungary and submit that too (which was of course submitted as part of our original docs). I am worried that something is going wrong. Tamas thinks it's just the final step because they don't have his current residence on file (a short term flat in Buda). Uuuuugh I don't know. I also thinks it's interesting we heard from Vienna two days after our MP made an inquiry for us. Does anyone know what to make of this? Maybe I'm just over analyzing, but nothing has been simple or logical so far.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Canhun said:
We received some news today after no updates from Vienna since spring of this year. They emailed my husband saying that background verification is finished.....finally! But they need him to re submit the schedule with only questions 8 &12 filled out (where you have lived the past 10 years and addresses). Also he has to get a new police check from Hungary and submit that too (which was of course submitted as part of our original docs). I am worried that something is going wrong. Tamas thinks it's just the final step because they don't have his current residence on file (a short term flat in Buda). Uuuuugh I don't know. I also thinks it's interesting we heard from Vienna two days after our MP made an inquiry for us. Does anyone know what to make of this? Maybe I'm just over analyzing, but nothing has been simple or logical so far.
Hi Canhun,
I don't think there is any reason for worry, if anything was wrong they would not request documents. I think it's a good sign, and that your process is almost over. :) The most important thing is , they finished your background checks. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to be finished soon.
What did the MP do, just call them to get a status or you had a specific request? I am thinking of going to the MP too.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi, Europe, i had no time to read the article yet, only clicked on it and had a look, but its already AWFUL!
And its better for me to shut up and not to continue with my opinion... :-X :-[ i will read it though.

Canhun, dont worry, Nada is right, if ere would be a problem, they would tell you or schedule an interview appointment or whatever you know. Tamás is right, they are finalizing the application! He lives in Budapest, on the Buda side, ooohhh thats soooo good, I wouldn't be so bored if I lived in Buda..... But I live in a small city and there is nothing to do, except for listening people gossiping about everything... About me as well as soon as I turn my back... They are doing this to everybody... Ahhh...

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
little_apple said:
When I click on it it still says updated July 26
Yeah that was my mistake, it's still July 26th for stage 2. I looked at stage one first and it was Oct 23, I guess it was late, I was tired and that's why I wasn't looking properly ;D

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
if they update the site every three months, then we should see the updated processing times on Monday or Tuesday ;)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Everybody in this country are the same , we respect everybody opinion , it is a free country and we have a right to choose what is good and what is bad for us,
some immigrant doesnt undertsand this , and they rae using Canada just for papers
Hiya all and you too my dear Europe

I read the article and I am not surprised. Immigrants coming to Canada think they may continue as they were back home. No one says leave your religion behind. Keep you religions of course, (we all have kept ours) but throw away all this anachronistic behaviors that when we practice them we claim it was the religion that made us do it!
It is not so!
The man who did this is the leader of the Sikh community in Calgary. No wonder! No wonder that the new immigrants arrive to this community they see the example of their leader and they follow suit!
Instead this, the so called leader should have given the right and proper example to his people and preach about living this terrible practices in the past where they belong!
In 1982 I was driving by Bloor and Yonge street and there was a Sikh demonstration going by. Suddenly there were so many gun fire shots that me and my family had to duck down under the car's dashboard to save our lives. The gunfire continued for at least 5 minutes. The aftermath was 2 Toronto police officers shot and wounded and a number of the Sikh people also wounded. My car took a bullet near the front bumper!
This is what I am saying. These people brought the issues from the home place to their new country! I do not want this. Canada is not mine and not theirs. We were all have being given the opportunity to make it our new home! It is given us a chance to become better people from what we were.
If we don't want that then we better get the *censored word* off Canada and remain in our home countries and behave like *censored word*heads

Sincerely

tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Tom you are SO RIGHT!!!

And actually, Canada should know and lower the number of immigrants from countries I don't even want to mention as an example...................
Your story is just horrible!!! Oh my God...... :( :'(

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Tom you are SO RIGHT!!!

And actually, Canada should know and lower the number of immigrants from countries I don't even want to mention as an example...................
Your story is just horrible!!! Oh my God...... :( :'(
It's something that I had forgotten through the years to be honest. Or maybe I tried to forget as not to remember that even in Canada you can never be safe!

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
messenger said:
It's something that I had forgotten through the years to be honest. Or maybe I tried to forget as not to remember that even in Canada you can never be safe!
Tom you are right, Canada is immigrant place, we have to appreciate the freedom ,
Hungary my dear donty listen to peoplewhat they are saying , they dont have another smart work to do than to talk about something, yoyu just bee happy ther more they see you happy the worst will be ,you know expressiion in my coubntry your anamy when see you happy he want to be more strees , and is not happy ,
Nada once you contact MP they will email Vienna in your behavie and asking what is going own with your file , my MP here in Windsor was really Helpful

Tom my friend i am waiting for more baby pictures

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Hi Canhun,

congratulations on your progress! May I ask about your timeline? When did you submit your application? Appearently they started my background check in May when they asked to resubmit question 12. I haven't heard nothing since. Btw I'm Hungarian :) I am definitely considering to play the MP card too.

Have a great day!

Canhun said:

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
KKMoe said:
Hi Canhun,

congratulations on your progress! May I ask about your timeline? When did you submit your application? Appearently they started my background check in May when they asked to resubmit question 12. I haven't heard nothing since. Btw I'm Hungarian :) I am definitely considering to play the MP card too.

Have a great day!

Hi there my Magyar friend :)

Which question 12 did they ask you to re submit ? From which form?

Tom