Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
yes, working today... had this issue yesterday.

Reactions: Bsingh78

Bsingh78

Feb 5, 2022
hi
i actually applied for my parents super visa and got 1 year paid insurance. I just noticed that start date of insurance is 1st may 2023 whereas my parents are travelling 10th feb to 15th march, should i get insurance updated and send it via webform to ircc or leave it as it is.

hussain1971

Sep 20, 2022
Hey,

O can’t sign to the IRCC portal, I got this message
There were issues submitting your form.
  • User information could not be found. Please try again later.

yurkomuk

Jul 13, 2023
I'm running into some serious technical issues with the Canada Visa Center service. During submission, the system crashed at the "Save and.." step. Any attempts to resolve the issue - whether by refreshing the page, exiting and logging back in, logging in from a different browser, or even trying to restore my password - have only led to further error messages.

It seems like there could be an issue with the user database, especially given this isn't the first time we've faced such challenges. Hoping the technical team can fix this ASAP.

Meanwhile, if anyone has come across this problem and found a workaround, your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

hussain1971

Sep 20, 2022
can’t sign to the IRCC portal, I got this message

There were issues submitting your form.
  • User information could not be found. Please try again later.

Milana

Jul 13, 2023
I'm running into some serious technical issues with the Canada Visa Center service. During submission, the system crashed at the "Save and.." step. Any attempts to resolve the issue - whether by refreshing the page, exiting and logging back in, logging in from a different browser, or even trying to restore my password - have only led to further error messages.

It seems like there could be an issue with the user database, especially given this isn't the first time we've faced such challenges. Hoping the technical team can fix this ASAP.

Meanwhile, if anyone has come across this problem and found a workaround, your input would be much appreciated.

Thanks
The same. But before this, I couldn't save my study and work data because i "I were missing details for the past 10 years...". I tried to fix it and i almost succeeded when the problem with "save and.." popped up, i tried everything and then the website went down.

I've read here that the same situation happened last year and no one could do anything, but the next day the website worked.