+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent visa application

zhan

May 31, 2013
hi there..
I am Zhanille Libuna, I have applied for family sponsorship. in Mannitoba under the sponsorhip of my Aunt. I have been able to submit my application last December last year. Just this month my mom received a letter for my visa application. The problem is I am currently here in Saudi arabia specifically here in Jeddah. My aunt said that I need to write to canadian embassy informing about my present situation and my present residency. Another thing is I dont know where to address or what to say in my letter. please help. I am from Philippines currently working as nurse here In jeddah KSA. please advice me.. thank you

zhan

May 31, 2013
zhan said:
hi there..
I am Zhanille Libuna, I have applied for family sponsorship. in Mannitoba under the sponsorhip of my Aunt. I have been able to submit my application last December last year. Just this month my mom received a letter for my visa application. The problem is I am currently here in Saudi arabia specifically here in Jeddah. My aunt said that I need to write to canadian embassy informing about my present situation and my present residency. Another thing is I dont know where to address or what to say in my letter. please help. I am from Philippines currently working as nurse here In jeddah KSA. please advice me.. thank you
please reply

laura8388

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
What is your question? The letter your mom received should have an address on it to send correspondence to. Not sure if you can sponsor someone to Canada if you are not in Canada yourself...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your question to the Provincial Nominee section of the forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

You have applied for PR through Manitoba PNP - not through the Federal Family Class program.