+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required kindly help me .

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Very urgent help required Hello everybody i really need your help . I got my pr application refused in feb 2020 due to insufficient settlement funds. I applied for gcms notes nd today i received the notes .i m attaching the screenshots of gcms notes . In my accounts i had one deposit of around 270000 (in 2018) from my brother and 2 deposits from my father in 2019 . After spending the money from my account i had left around 15000 in my account . After that i got 245000 INR as gift from my father ,and got 510000 from the sale of my car . I submitted both sale deed and gift deed of these deposits . In the gcms that i recieved visa officer mentioned that i did not provide an explanation of the desposits from my brother and my father . I did not provide the explanation because the money i got from them was already spent by me . And from that money i had only 15000 INR left in my account so those deposotis did not contribute my settlement funds ,so i did not provide explanation for those deposits because those were already spent . So m surprised to see the notes. Kindly help me what should i do . I had deposits from my father nd brother but that money i already used ,so i did not provide explanation for them because those funds did not contribute my settlement funds. Kindly help me what should i do . I did not recieve any PFL or any ADR just got rejection straight way.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Very urgent help required Hello everybody i really need your help . I got my pr application refused in feb 2020 due to insufficient settlement funds. I applied for gcms notes nd today i received the notes .i m attaching the screenshots of gcms notes . In my accounts i had one deposit of around 270000 (in 2018) from my brother and 2 deposits from my father in 2019 . After spending the money from my account i had left around 15000 in my account . After that i got 245000 INR as gift from my father ,and got 510000 from the sale of my car . I submitted both sale deed and gift deed of these deposits . In the gcms that i recieved visa officer mentioned that i did not provide an explanation of the desposits from my brother and my father . I did not provide the explanation because the money i got from them was already spent by me . And from that money i had only 15000 INR left in my account so those deposotis did not contribute my settlement funds ,so i did not provide explanation for those deposits because those were already spent . So m surprised to see the notes. Kindly help me what should i do . I had deposits from my father nd brother but that money i already used ,so i did not provide explanation for them because those funds did not contribute my settlement funds. Kindly help me what should i do . I did not recieve any PFL or any ADR just got rejection straight way.
You'll need to reapply for PR from scratch. This time you should make sure you explain all deposits from the last few years and provide a gift deed for each.