+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unreasonable refusal to visit visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How they are thinking?

People with all ties and money and got rejected. Business men got rejected for his business trip to attend meetings despite accounts of thousands of US dollars and multimillion dollars assets ! Others ask in facebook groups how to overstay

An exam for me is not a reason to visit the country? I have a thread about it. Read it... BTW, I knew people with the same reason and exam invitation got the visa !!!!

Please, it is a visit. A visit can be for any reason other than overstaying. A funeral for example, a single person cannot get to the country to attend one due to these hefty criteria needed to be prepared?!

They need to fix overstaying and working without permit from INSIDE and outside.

Now How they are thinking?
Sorry what does this have to do with the thread. Siblings over 22 applying with a parent under one application.

mohammed_ss11v

Oct 27, 2023
Sorry what does this have to do with the thread. Siblings over 22 applying with a parent under one application.
Thats the strong ties the ircc is looking for. I am 32, married with 2 daughters and till now we live with my parents in the same building. My gradmother died last year, and she was living with us. No care facilities, every family cares its members. If my father told me to stop pursuing a canadian visa, I will stop right now.

The definition of family ties is very different, and IRCC officers need to accept it. PRs still go back and forth despite new lives in Canada because they have roots in their Home countries. Many has started to leave Canada, specially after getting a passport. Thats a strong tie.

mohammed_ss11v

Oct 27, 2023
Thats the strong ties the ircc is looking for. I am 32, married with 2 daughters and till now we live with my parents in the same building. My gradmother died last year, and she was living with us. No care facilities, every family cares its members. If my father told me to stop pursuing a canadian visa, I will stop right now.

The definition of family ties is very different, and IRCC officers need to accept it. PRs still go back and forth despite new lives in Canada because they have roots in their Home countries. Many has started to leave Canada, specially after getting a passport. Thats a strong tie.
And for money, a brother/Father cares his sister and mother. It is very common in the east. Sometimes it is a family business where the single daughter can take whatever Sum she needs. Actually it is better than a casual job in Canada. Right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

No IRCC doesn’t need to accept another country’s ways of caring, living and supporting immediate and extended family members. Same for funds. IRCC wants an individual to show own bank accounts and not rely on family members.