22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
canadianrrk said:
They might even call the employer which is the most idiortic scenario..........by the way if they dont have our cv what would they do, my qualification is masters in IT and networking, bachelors in computers, will they be convinced if my exp is in databases.

cheers,
Rrk.
If your reference letters and your other employment documents (joining letters, relieving letters, experience letters, sample payslips, etc.) are in order, then you have nothing to worry about. However, they do have a document upload section where they ask you to upload your CV...at least they had one for me.

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
bellaluna said:
^ I think no need for you to resend the ECA at this point, as long as you reached the FSW 67 points and you correctly declared it as one bachelor degree in your original APR. It should be fine.

That's also what I implied from the "Recommended Passed" designation, and that's also how it's explained on this FCS forum on GCMS: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

My R10 also took 3 months after AOR. A11.2 happened 1 month later.
That's the point, I declared holding "two or more degrees", the body of my ECA report lists two bachelor's of 3 and 4 years but the Canadian Equivalency Summary at the top of the report mentioned only one bachelor of 4 years. I was affraid of my application being rejected due to this detail and asked WES to update the report and write clearly the two bachelors on the summary. Now I see the previous report passed without problems, don't know if I should raise a CSE uploading the revised report or it is ok no need to do it.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
artray said:
If your reference letters and your other employment documents (joining letters, relieving letters, experience letters, sample payslips, etc.) are in order, then you have nothing to worry about. However, they do have a document upload section where they ask you to upload your CV...at least they had one for me.
ok, i dont remember uploading cv, thanq for sharing info.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Interista said:
That's the point, I declared holding "two or more degrees", the body of my ECA report lists two bachelor's of 3 and 4 years but the Canadian Equivalency Summary at the top of the report mentioned only one bachelor of 4 years. I was affraid of my application being rejected due to this detail and asked WES to update the report and write clearly the two bachelors on the summary. Now I see the previous report passed without problems, don't know if I should raise a CSE uploading the revised report or it is ok no need to do it.
Oh OK. Well, in that case you must update them with the new update. There is still one final check just before PPR. Good luck.

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys quick question - did anyone who go their gcms notes notice the exemptions from their notes in the email from atip? Like s19 or s15 or s16.
I read on some old fsw forum that it could mean the agents have some concerns or they are actively investigating your background or they agent might precisely have issues with your work experience or plain nothing except hiding the contact info of the agent or office.
That being said I curious to know what you guys think especially guys that have had a successful application but had those exemptions on their gcms when they received it.
Any thoughts or ideas appreciated

(If curious to read more about what I'm talking about here is the link to the old fsw forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html )

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I had some sections hidden in my GCMS notes marked as "Information withheld as per Section 26"

Could not understand what it meant.

goldday said:
Hey guys quick question - did anyone who go their gcms notes notice the exemptions from their notes in the email from atip? Like s19 or s15 or s16.
I read on some old fsw forum that it could mean the agents have some concerns or they are actively investigating your background or they agent might precisely have issues with your work experience or plain nothing except hiding the contact info of the agent or office.
That being said I curious to know what you guys think especially guys that have had a successful application but had those exemptions on their gcms when they received it.
Any thoughts or ideas appreciated

(If curious to read more about what I'm talking about here is the link to the old fsw forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html )

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I received my second GCMS notes and got some contradicting information. Please let me know what it means?

Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from USA received. FBI clearances requested from PA - Appears PA received US P/C NRT

IELTS - Received: Met Threshold however, PA do not appear to provide language results

Earlier I got following notes:

12th April - Received FBI for rajibsam via MyCIC, see incoming.

29th Jan - IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified

Recommendation says Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirements

I didnt upload IELTS since CIC didnt ask for it. I provided IELTS reference number and thought they will verify online.

Should I upload IELTS and FBI PCC through CSE?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rajibsam said:
Today I received my second GCMS notes and got some contradicting information. Please let me know what it means?

Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from USA received. FBI clearances requested from PA - Appears PA received US P/C NRT

IELTS - Received: Met Threshold however, PA do not appear to provide language results

Earlier I got following notes:

12th April - Received FBI for rajibsam via MyCIC, see incoming.

29th Jan - IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified

Recommendation says Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirements

I didnt upload IELTS since CIC didnt ask for it. I provided IELTS reference number and thought they will verify online.

Should I upload IELTS and FBI PCC through CSE?
Yes it is better to upload ielts to be on safe side, however u r fine.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I recieved my GCMS notes today and in Note 1 it was mentioned A11.2 MET - What does this mean? Is this a good sign? Is there any chance. of rejection after this?

Where can I check if my Eligibility is Passed/Met?

My Security section deadline shows 14 Feb 2017? That's one year ahead of my AOR. Does that mean I will not get PPR till that time?

I met A11.2 on 29th April, and there are no notes after that, will there be a further point if they can change the status of A11.2?

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
How to apply for GCMS notes through a friend in Canada?

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I had ordered GCMS notes on May 11th under Permanent Residence option. I got an email on May 16th stating they cannot locate a file under Permanent Residence and asked me to confirm whether its Express Entry or Permanent Residence. I replied to the email on May 17th stating I need to see information on my Express Entry file Exxxxxxxxx.

I received the GCMS notes today, June 10th. Approx. 30 days after my request.

Another thing I did differently this time versus my first ATIP order, I ordered these notes under Access to Information act through a friend. I had ordered my first set of notes through Privacy Act. The major difference I noticed was, all information pertaining to my spouse was hidden in the older notes, cited as per Section 26 of the ATIP act. In the new notes, all information was visible. I am guessing since we had given authorization to our friend to order notes on our behalf, he could see all the information, but when I had ordered the notes myself CIC would not print my spouse's information even though she is a co-applicant in my file.

However, given all that information, sadly there has not been any progress on my file

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed-Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Complete-Candidate
Final:

I couldn't find any mention of R10 or A11.2 in the notes section of the GCMS notes.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
DOD said:
I couldn't find any mention of R10 or A11.2 in the notes section of the GCMS notes.
It's because you selected Express Entry, not Permanent Residence. R10 and A11.2 are pertinent only to Permanent Residence.
What you received is a log of your Express Entry profile assessments and data...progress on that profile basically ended as soon as you received an ITA.
Select Permanent Residence when you re-order, and you can also include your spouse's consent if you wish to have her details included.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
bellaluna, I would really like to understand how to go ahead with that. Your help will be much appreciated. I don't know what I am doing wrong while ordering these GCMS notes.

I had ordered my first GCMS notes with 'Express Entry' option on 12 April. I soon realized I had ordered incorrect notes and ordered again on 23 April with 'permanent residence' option. I thought the first order would cancel out since my file would now be under 'permanent residence'.
I received both the notes, and since there was not much time difference between the order dates, the notes were identical.

I ordered a 3rd set of notes on May 11 and selected 'permanent residence' and did it through 'Access to Information' option instead of 'Privacy Act'. I got a mail from ATIP on May 16 stating the below:
We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The file number provided is not a permanent resident file. Please provide clarification as to whether you are searching for the information pertaining to the file number mentioned on the request or if you are seeking information regarding the permanent resident files.

I replied to them stating I am looking for information on my express entry file (no. Exxxxxxxxx).

I received my notes today, approx. 30 days from May 11 (order date)

bellaluna said:
It's because you selected Express Entry, not Permanent Residence. R10 and A11.2 are pertinent only to Permanent Residence.
What you received is a log of your Express Entry profile assessments and data...progress on that profile basically ended as soon as you received an ITA.
Select Permanent Residence when you re-order, and you can also include your spouse's consent if you wish to have her details included.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
DOD said:
bellaluna, I would really like to understand how to go ahead with that. Your help will be much appreciated. I don't know what I am doing wrong while ordering these GCMS notes.
That's very strange, because prior to them telling you it wasn't a PR application, you had done the same process I did: I had selected Permanent Residence on my ATIP order, and the file number I provided was the same as my EE profile and PR application.

You also attempted to order PR notes well after your AOR, so it should have been all right....

Just to let you know as well, according to my GCMS notes there was no action on my file for nearly 60 days after my AOR. So it could be the notes you received were indeed up to date, if you had ordered May 11.

My R10 wasn't done until 90 days, A11.2 until 120 days.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Yes, it is strange. Don't know what's going on. I will wait for a few more days to see if there is any change before I order for GCMS notes again.

The last GCMS notes I received were extracted on May 24, 2016.

bellaluna said:
That's very strange, because prior to them telling you it wasn't a PR application, you had done the same process I did: I had selected Permanent Residence on my ATIP order, and the file number I provided was the same as my EE profile and PR application.

You also attempted to order PR notes well after your AOR, so it should have been all right....

Just to let you know as well, according to my GCMS notes there was no action on my file for nearly 60 days after my AOR. So it could be the notes you received were indeed up to date, if you had ordered May 11.

My R10 wasn't done until 90 days, A11.2 until 120 days.