+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

iceman87

Sep 8, 2015
Hello folks! My AOR is 10th March and I'm an FSW outland applicant. Got my GCMS notes that I had requested on the 25th of April.
All the activity mentioned below happened between 10th to 16th March. My file got transferred to my local VO on the 16th and is been lying idle ever since.

What do you guys make of it? Pls let me know!

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 457 CRS minimum score for round: 474 Current CRS score: 474 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following:pA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with XXXX LTD. Primary Occupation: NOC 0711 with XXXX. Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Type 0 Management Occupations. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.

***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT INDIA AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FBI CLEARANCE (PA); INDIA (SPOUSE). Criminality Decision Passed. EXPLANATION REGARDING STATUTORY QUESTIONS# 4 & 5 (PA) PLEASE SEE EDOC XXXX EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTERS DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN
CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA toe-APR.
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 457 - ITA Score: 474 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Spouse/Common Law: - English: IELTS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO -STATUTORY QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE EDUCATION DOCS POLICE CERTS

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
iceman87 said:
Hello folks! My AOR is 10th March and I'm an FSW outland applicant. Got my GCMS notes that I had requested on the 25th of April.
All the activity mentioned below happened between 10th to 16th March. My file got transferred to my local VO on the 16th and is been lying idle ever since.

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 457 CRS minimum score for round: 474 Current CRS score: 474 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following:pA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with XXXX LTD. Primary Occupation: NOC 0711 with XXXX. Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Type 0 Management Occupations. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.

***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT INDIA AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FBI CLEARANCE (PA); INDIA (SPOUSE). Criminality Decision Passed. EXPLANATION REGARDING STATUTORY QUESTIONS# 4 & 5 (PA) PLEASE SEE EDOC XXXX EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as MASTERS DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN
CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA toe-APR.
REVIEW TYPE: Support Service Agent APPLICATION: EXXXXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY -APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 457 - ITA Score: 474 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: Existing UCI REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: NO Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid APPLICANT HAS CANADIAN DEPENDENT(S): No PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant: - English: IELTS - Received: Met Threshold and Verified Spouse/Common Law: - English: IELTS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO -STATUTORY QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE EDUCATION DOCS POLICE CERTS
Everything looks ok. But i think you ordered your GCMS notes a week early. if you had ordered a little later, you would have seen eligibility met and file transferred.
But none the less you are on the track.

iceman87

Sep 8, 2015
Yeah I know seeing the eligibility met would be a bonus! However, the file has been transferred to NDVO for sure, can see that in paper file history, will order next at the 3 month mark!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Que Em said:
Thank you, again. Yes, I guess that's the remaining part. It has to change to met, and I guess, they are (might be) doing some verifications for that final stage.

It was good to know that there wasn't anything to worry, in the GCMS notes. About the processing delay from the LVO, I will try to send another reminder next week and hope they would reply and open my application for further processing this time. :)

btw, what's your status as per your GCMS notes?
I hope your case is just really similar to Adin.blr! http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-november-2015-lets-get-together-t375944.0.html;msg5210568#msg5210568

My GCMS notes as of early April:

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Transferred to Manila VO from CPC-Ottawa late March.

I was going to order a new set this week, however, my background check switched to "in progress" this week, so I might not need it anymore.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mates,

A quick question. What if all headings are passed except security which says "not started". Is it an indication of upcoming PPR in the near future ?. Thanks.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
What does dew date mean in GCMS note?

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Is it possible that I can order GCMS notes outside Canada by just providing required details of my friend in Canada. Can i charge my own credit card or it is necessary that Canadian person's credit card should be charged for GCMS fee?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
alee667 said:
Is it possible that I can order GCMS notes outside Canada by just providing required details of my friend in Canada. Can i charge my own credit card or it is necessary that Canadian person's credit card should be charged for GCMS fee?
you can order yourself from your country with 3rd party service like this http://www.visafile.info/
he will order it on behalf of you then email you the notes when available.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
bellaluna said:
I hope your case is just really similar to Adin.blr! http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-november-2015-lets-get-together-t375944.0.html;msg5210568#msg5210568

My GCMS notes as of early April:

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Transferred to Manila VO from CPC-Ottawa late March.

I was going to order a new set this week, however, my background check switched to "in progress" this week, so I might not need it anymore.
Yes, his story is a real eye-opener. I guess we need to remind them about our 'forgotten files' and have to push them. As the visa offices are clearly busy processing newer files and issuing PPRs.

Change in your background check status seems to be a good sign and hopefully, you'll get your PPR soon. Don't hesitate to communicate with them if you don't hear anything from your VO in the near future.

I'm going to do the same. Good luck!

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi experts,

I ordered GCMS note 2 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet.
Please share your understanding when(at which stage) a pr outland application is transferred to local visa office?
thanks

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
iceman87 said:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

hi ,

may I know your visa office.

cheers,
Rrk.

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
While requesting for GCMS notes, it will ask for "Please submit the following document(s) as file attachments to support your application. The attached documents must only complement your request (i.e. consent form, proof of right of access)."

What we need to submit here?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
dell2 said:
maybe check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=1257664451

dew ? or due ?
Thank you.

Opps its "due" :)