+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uk student visa refusal

Aidenaly

Mar 25, 2019
Hi
I have a quick question.
My uk student visa was refused due to misrepresentation 8 years back.
I am applying for Canada PR now and I am going to mention all the information about the UK visa refusal.
My question is will this be a problem for my canada pr due to misrepresentation in uk student visa??

Thank you

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi
I have a quick question.
My uk student visa was refused due to misrepresentation 8 years back.
I am applying for Canada PR now and I am going to mention all the information about the UK visa refusal.
My question is will this be a problem for my canada pr due to misrepresentation in uk student visa??

Thank you
Will definitely cause extra scrutiny.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi
Thank you for your reply.
Does that mean more delay in my PR application or it can cause PR rejection also?
It will be a bit more delay as they will get in touch with UK authorities to verify the circumstances of your refusal.
As long as the refusal is not due to something that would render you inadmissible to Canada (Criminal Activity), no worries.
But because it was misrepresentation, they will make sure you're not misrepresenting in this particular PR application and will tend to go deeper in their assessments, hence more time to process application.

Be 100% truthful and detailed in your explanations regarding your visa refusal. Fill out and sign a IMM5669 Schedule A and provide it upfront.

Reactions: Uvr

Aidenaly

Mar 25, 2019
It will be a bit more delay as they will get in touch with UK authorities to verify the circumstances of your refusal.
As long as the refusal is not due to something that would render you inadmissible to Canada (Criminal Activity), no worries.
But because it was misrepresentation, they will make sure you're not misrepresenting in this particular PR application and will tend to go deeper in their assessments, hence more time to process application.

Be 100% truthful and detailed in your explanations regarding your visa refusal. Fill out and sign a IMM5669 Schedule A and provide it upfront.
No I was not involve in any criminal activity.
I got a fake college admission letter from a visa consultant and because of that it cause a misrepresentation.
And this time for Canada PR everything in my application is genuine.
Thank you for your reply and information.
:)

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
No I was not involve in any criminal activity.
I got a fake college admission letter from a visa consultant and because of that it cause a misrepresentation.
And this time for Canada PR everything in my application is genuine.
Thank you for your reply and information.
:)
What was the outcome will you please share.

Bindey01

Jan 16, 2022
HI Aidenaly,

Did you get your pr . Please let me know as my friend is in similar situation.

Regards