+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
SinghLovCan said:
If your old passport that had the GCC visa expired and now your new passport doesnt have it and your old passport no longer falls within the qualifying period, do you still have to produce entry/exit stamps. I am asking this bcoz I know someone who came from GCC and who has been a student for long and never went back and now wants to apply for citizenship, he has been in Canada for a total of 10-11 years now. His new passport issued in Canada.
In this case they will never ask it because the last passport within the 4 year period does not contain any GCC stamp/visa and most importantly this person was not living any period in the last four years there, All the the information/documents asked and required in RQ,Citizenship application,CIT0520 is the last four year period only.In the new law it will be the last six years.

AJ_002

Sep 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi toshib

I was given"Cancellation Receipt" (not in original) by my ex-employer, issued by Ministry of Labour, UAE which contains 2 stamps and date on both stamps match date of cancellation stamp on Work visa on my passport. Do I still need to get the Entry / Exit report?

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
Can someone please urgently inform which department in dubai gives the entry /exit records.

Will they get it to my relative with authority letter from me?

Secondly: I have never been issued a resident visa , have only visited on tourist visas.

I have been able to find the tourist visa paper record for 2 out of 4 visits.
Does someone know from where I can get this record as well?

Thanks got your help

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toshib has explained this in details.
"You can get the Entry/Exit record from Dubai International Airport from one of the employee counters there for a fee around $40(120 DHS) through any friend or relative, your friend needs to have a clear copy of the first page of your old passport + the cancelled residence visa page and must specify to the employee travel record of the last four years from application date till today otherwise they will give you record for all the years which could make some confusion when sending it to cic"
DLN said:
Can someone please urgently inform which department in dubai gives the entry /exit records.

Secondly: I have never been issued a resident visa , have only visited on tourist visas.

Thanks got your help

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
The issue is that I have'nt ever been issued a UAE residence visa. I have just visited on Tourist Visa.
Is it the same counter for this as well?

DLN

Nov 25, 2014
thanks,
Is it the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, who I should contact?

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I was a resident in Dubai from 2008-2010. UAE Resident Visa cancelled in 2010 before my company moved to Malaysia in 2010 where I worked until April 2011. Both visas is in my old passport that I replaced with a red passport/electronic passport required by CIC before they issued my PR in Feb 2012.

Here are my questions:

1.If I will submit my citizenship application on April 2015, 4 years after I stayed for good in my home country, will I still be required a UAE entry/exit stamp even if it is not within the 4 years before I applied for citizenship?
2. Will they still check the stamps in my old passport even if my travel dates are outside the relevant period (April 2011-April 2015)?

Thanks.

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I have called a friend today in UAE in order to obtain Exit / Entry Report for us ( my wife and I ) for the last 5 years. I just applied for citizenship last month but I want to be ready also I have called my brother in Jordan to get us also Exit/Entry report from Jordan

today I just remembered that we went to Mecca ( KSA) for Omra for 2 days before we came here and this was within the last 4 years so do I need Exit/Entry report from KSA ! knowing that OMRA Visa has Automatic cancellation as its only valid for month or two

Please advise

Thanks

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can these reports not be ordered online or by mail. duh ! what a backward system, anyone can go and collect your report.

imadiq

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghLovCan said:
Can these reports not be ordered online or by mail. duh ! what a backward system, anyone can go and collect your report.
we wish that there is online system, remembering that CIC requesting authentication from the ministry of foreign affairs of the country that the report issued from.

I think next time CIC will ask us to provide a video tapes standing at immigration counter on each airport we visited with big smile :D ;D :D ;D

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
DLN said:
Can anyone inform how does a entry/exit record from UAE immigration looks like?
The only place that gives this report is only the International Airports in UAE, i.e Abu Dhabi International Airport or Dubai Airport,other offices outside airports don't issue this record,I am not sure if they provide visitors with this report, but for sure they provide it to residents and ex residents.The report shows date,time and airport name for entry and exit + some personal details about you like passport number and nationality.

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
kismet23 said:
Hi,

I was a resident in Dubai from 2008-2010. UAE Resident Visa cancelled in 2010 before my company moved to Malaysia in 2010 where I worked until April 2011. Both visas is in my old passport that I replaced with a red passport/electronic passport required by CIC before they issued my PR in Feb 2012.

Here are my questions:

1.If I will submit my citizenship application on April 2015, 4 years after I stayed for good in my home country, will I still be required a UAE entry/exit stamp even if it is not within the 4 years before I applied for citizenship?
2. Will they still check the stamps in my old passport even if my travel dates are outside the relevant period (April 2011-April 2015)?

Thanks.
In this case you will not be required to show the old passport at the interview because it is out of the 4 year period so therefore you will not be required to get this report,they only ask information and documents for the last 4 years.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
DLN said:

Thanks got your help
If you had visit visa, during the interview you can explain that there were visit visa.