+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Typical Wait Time After Test - If officer requires record of CBSA entries/exits

S.Z

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
I have been in the similar situation, I passed the test last week, but the CIC officer requested my I-94 history and asked me to print the records out from the US online and send to the local office. Any ideas?

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Officer did not ask me to print anything and did not issue me an I-94. I assumed they would be taking care of everything but still waiting as well. Just wondering how long should I wait before calling them. I have requested the information from CBSA. I guess i need to do the same from the US. Where did you request that information from?

PinkMagnolia

Apr 8, 2016
unfortunatley I can't post any links here, don't know why. just google for "print i-94 record" and it will show you the cbp website (us customs). there you'll find the information how to print it.

MW2015 said:
Officer did not ask me to print anything and did not issue me an I-94. I assumed they would be taking care of everything but still waiting as well. Just wondering how long should I wait before calling them. I have requested the information from CBSA. I guess i need to do the same from the US. Where did you request that information from?

S.Z

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
MW2015 said:
The CIC officer gave the address. Http://i94.cbp.dhs.gov

sudy007

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Since its internal matter between CIC and CBSA we may not know the exact time frame. Probably the CIC can access that data directly from CBSA's database. However, it all depends how soon CIC would review it, approve your case and schedule your Oath.

Let's hope and wish you get the Oath invite soon.

As a precaution, get thru ATIP your travel history from CBSA, it takes 31 days and from FOIA, USA in 6 weeks. Although, CIC get CBSA report but might NOT have access to FOIA report. Upon receipt, you can send copies of both to CIC as an additional solid proof.
how to get the FOIA report ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sudy007 said:
how to get the FOIA report ?
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/request/publicPreCreate

Use this link to get your USA CBP entry/exit records. Make sure you create an account first. Do not use "Continue as Guest"