+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV....Reconsideration Approved

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi.
I applied for visitor visa for sister but got refused today.
Reasons are
You have significant family ties in canada
You will not leave canada
Purpose of visit is not consistent
Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in country of residence.
Should i do reconsideration
Because she is a government teacher in home country and she was coming here for two weeks because she had one month summer vacation from her school
Any suggestions please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.
I applied for visitor visa for sister but got refused today.
Reasons are
You have significant family ties in canada
You will not leave canada
Purpose of visit is not consistent
Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in country of residence.
Should i do reconsideration
Because she is a government teacher in home country and she was coming here for two weeks because she had one month summer vacation from her school
Any suggestions please
What are her ties in home country? This would be spouse and child, not parents or siblings.
How much did she show in funds (cash/bank accounts)? Seems she didn’t show enough to show she is established.
Does she have property to show ties?

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
What are her ties in home country? This would be spouse and child, not parents or siblings.
How much did she show in funds (cash/bank accounts)? Seems she didn’t show enough to show she is established.
Does she have property to show ties?
She has husband back home but no child.
She showed enough funds i guess. It was almost 13000$ in her account and stay was for two weeks. She has government contract job in india. Showed that too and salary slips.
She doesn’t have property under her name so didn’t show that.

Fazal Mehmood

Aug 6, 2024
Dears,
Kindly guide me accordingly. I submitted (online web form) reconsideration request and received below message by email. What should I do now? Awaiting your kind & helpful response.

Good day Murtaza Ali,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

U get your visa ?

Intezar

May 18, 2024
When I accessed the ircc web form for submission of reconsideration request, It asks what would you like to do and give options.
Pls advice which one to choose?
1. Check your application status
2. Add a document to your application
3. Other
The last one does not allow to attach docs.
pls advice how to proceed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When I accessed the ircc web form for submission of reconsideration request, It asks what would you like to do and give options.
Pls advice which one to choose?
1. Check your application status
2. Add a document to your application
3. Other
The last one does not allow to attach docs.
pls advice how to proceed
Reconsideration is for a an error in law so if providing new documentation then reapply. Explain why there was an error in law with the documents you submitted in the original application. If trying to add new documents to a refused application then choose 2. There are no timelines for reconsideration so don’t expect to hear from them unless they reopen your file.