Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
babakura said:
Hello All,
Sorry ve been quiet , Application has been sent to Accra instead of London (I think because my visa expires soon )and got info to pay RPRF and MR ...
Cheers
@babakura - congrats on this progress. How many more months do you still have on your visa that made them sent it to your home country VO?

best

supa

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
zizu said:
While we are waiting for our medicals, here are some fun facts from November tracking sheet...

* 49 (november) applications were received by CIO from this forum (yeah I can put it like that :) during November 1, and December 3
* Out of these 49, CIO processed 41 AORs in 21 working days (83%)
* Only 19 out of these 41 cases have got Medicals as of today(46%)
* CIO took 20 working days to process these medicals - so we can safely assume medicals aren't coming in as quickly as the AORs
* for some reason, Monday and Wednesday comes out to be important as 15 out of these 19 medical requests were sent on either Monday or Wednesday
* No medical request came on Friday :)
* This forum can expect maximum of 4 medical request letters in a day :) and that too on Monday only

and finally

* Sarayu got his MR in 3 days (only because he's the moderator on this thread and is keeping all of us sane) :)

zizu
Disclaimer: These observations are all circumstancial and have no direct corelation with how CIO works. :)
gr8 work zizu.....this is fun and very detailed. You surely deserve a +1 frm me too. Good luck buddy.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
iam_ayen said:
I also gave everyone here +1 rating for being proactive and helpful! :D

Thanks emperor for the idea :)
You are welcome

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
zizu said:
Umm.. Thanks guys...

BTW - I've been spending too much time on the tracking sheet... and haven't figured out how to +1 y'all ::) -

Let's see if I figure it out first or someone tells me here how to do that...

zizu
Hello Zizu,

Just beneath a person's profile flag or forum name, you will see number of posts already made and thereafter his/her rating. Under the rating, there are two options available: Good(+1) and Poor (-1). Whichever you click on gives +/-1 in terms of the person's rating. ;D ;D

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
Emperor said:
Hello Zizu,

Just beneath a person's profile flag or forum name, you will see number of posts already made and thereafter his/her rating. Under the rating, there are two options available: Good(+1) and Poor (-1). Whichever you click on gives +/-1 in terms of the person's rating. ;D ;D
Hi emperor do you know after how many posts does a person becomes hero member.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kavy.sandhu said:
Hi emperor do you know after how many posts does a person becomes hero member.
Hey Kavy, it's 200 posts...hope you were eager to see that as you crossed 100...hehe.

@ zizu:

Really great work/analysis buddy... :) :) :)....thanks for your wish as well.

....and one should send at least 10 posts on this forum then only it's possible to rate somebody...right now you have 11 posts, so you can do it now.

I gave +1 to you for your efforts... :) :) :)

Thanks,
Sarayu.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Hi Guys, below are the addresses where I have received my AOR and MR from. Does it mean my file will get processed at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia? Any idea please?

AOR:
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 1450
SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5
CANADA

MR:
Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Thanks,
Sarayu.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
sarayu said:
Hi Guys, below are the addresses where I have received my AOR and MR from. Does it mean my file will get processed at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia? Any idea please?

AOR:
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 1450
SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5
CANADA

MR:
Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hello Sarayu....... I also received my AOR and MR from the same address. As far as i know CIO does not process PR applications. Its a centrally common Application intake office just to take care of the Application's initial checkup. Even the MR comes from CIO. Its just to reduce the burden of other Visa Offices responsible for our file'z processing. CIO takes care of all the initial process and then the complete file is transferred to the appropriate Visa Office so that the visa office can receive a complete file for quicker processing. I am Damn sure that You and Me will be trasferred to CPP-Ottawa. If you look at the CIC website (the link is at the bottom)
It clearly states that:-
Case processing pilot-Ottawa (CPP-O)

CPP-O processes:

temporary resident visa applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (student or temporary foreign workers only); and
permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada after they have been pre-screened by CPC-Mississauga or Centralized Intake Office (CIO)-Sydney.
One thing that comes out from all this is that from now on all application from within canada or united states will be processed at CPP ottawa and outside canada applications will be processed at their home country visa office and not the country where they are living on a temporary visa.
Rest we will have to wait. Good Luck !!!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contact_us/offices/canada.asp

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Breaking news,

I have received my FSW fee return via a cheque at my contact address. The cheque is dated 22-Jan-2013. All FSW backlog applicant may want to keep an eye on your mailing address if this is applicable to you.

supa

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
kavy.sandhu said:
Hello Sarayu....... I also received my AOR and MR from the same address. As far as i know CIO does not process PR applications. Its a centrally common Application intake office just to take care of the Application's initial checkup. Even the MR comes from CIO. Its just to reduce the burden of other Visa Offices responsible for our file'z processing. CIO takes care of all the initial process and then the complete file is transferred to the appropriate Visa Office so that the visa office can receive a complete file for quicker processing. I am Damn sure that You and Me will be trasferred to CPP-Ottawa. If you look at the CIC website (the link is at the bottom)

CPP-O processes:

temporary resident visa applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (student or temporary foreign workers only); and
permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada after they have been pre-screened by CPC-Mississauga or Centralized Intake Office (CIO)-Sydney.
One thing that comes out from all this is that from now on all application from within canada or united states will be processed at CPP ottawa and outside canada applications will be processed at their home country visa office and not the country where they are living on a temporary visa.
Holy Cow, cat and horses ! You have answered my biggest question, which I have spent so much time looking for.

Thank you very very very much kavy.

Still wondering why I haven't received my MR yet, bad luck I guess.

Anyway, +1 from me as my appreciation to you, buddy :)

Thanks a lot :)

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
kavy.sandhu said:

CPP-O processes:

Hi Kavy,

That's very helpful. Thanks a lot for the info. You got +1 from me... :)

Thanks,
Sarayu.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
tam_ngo said:
Holy Cow, cat and horses ! You have answered my biggest question, which I have spent so much time looking for.

Thank you very very very much kavy.

Still wondering why I haven't received my MR yet, bad luck I guess.

Anyway, +1 from me as my appreciation to you, buddy :)

Thanks a lot :)
sarayu said:
Hi Kavy,

That's very helpful. Thanks a lot for the info. You got +1 from me... :)

Thanks,
Sarayu.
@ tam_ngo.......Thanx a lot dear. Its my pleasure if i can relieve off some work from sarayu's shoulders :D. Dont worry you are the next in line for the medical request and as you are in Canada applicant, be ready and hope for a quicker processing from CPP-O.

@ sarayu.....Thanx you too buddy. Hope you visit India as a Canadian permanent resident at the end of the year. :D

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
kavy.sandhu said:

CPP-O processes:

@kavy.sandhu - I have checked the link you pasted above and could not see how you reach the conclusion that " outside canada applications will be processed at their home country visa office and not the country where they are living on a temporary visa" -

How did you reach this conclusion plz.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
supa said:
@ kavy.sandhu - I have checked the link you pasted above and could not see how you reach the conclusion that " outside canada applications will be processed at their home country visa office and not the country where they are living on a temporary visa" -

How did you reach this conclusion plz.
Actually the link i provided was in reference to sarayu's query if you can see his question. Regarding outside Canada applications, i got to know this from my friend who is back in India and he got this answer from CIC officials in New Delhi in an e-mail reply to him. I hope u get it now !!!!!!!!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
supa said:
Breaking news,

I have received my FSW fee return via a cheque at my contact address. The cheque is dated 22-Jan-2013. All FSW backlog applicant may want to keep an eye on your mailing address if this is applicable to you.

supa
Hi supa,

I don't understand exactly what you said. Why you got the FSW fee back? I can see that you already got your AOR on Jan 20. Can you please explain a little bit more?

Thanks,
Sarayu.