25-07-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
09-08-2012
Passport Req..
28-Nov-2012
Today my e-cas was up-dated as 'In process'

We received your application for permanent residence on June 11, 2012.

We started processing your application on September 17, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Medical result and process appear same time

probably CPP works little faster than past, I guess.

lucas52

Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Nomination.....
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
29-08-2012 2nd AOR: 04-09-2012
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012 Med sent on 21-09-2012, ecas update 'med received' on 17-10-2012
Interview........
Ecas 'In Process' on 18-10-2012, 'DM' on 4-4-2013
Passport Req..
08-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013
kimuou said:
Today my e-cas was up-dated as 'In process'

We received your application for permanent residence on June 11, 2012.

We started processing your application on September 17, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Medical result and process appear same time

probably CPP works little faster than past, I guess.
Congrats~ I believe you gonna get ppr in 2 months.

Good for u

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
adnanraheed said:
Sarayu, it is very sad but don't get disappointed. Exactly same thing happened to me, my application was returned with the same excuse. I got my nomination extended in a week from Alberta. Don't take in to heart, you are still on the board. don't send your application to CIO before getting extension from the province. you have a genuin reason and you will get an extension right away. Don't depend 100% on your representative!

Good luck

Adnan
Here is the cover letter I sent to AINP with request for nomination extension.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, AINP
Employment and Immigration
Government of Alberta

Nomination Number: XXXXXX
Subject: Request for Nomination Extension
Sir/Madam,
I sent my file to Canadian High Commission London on Nov XX, 2011 well before the expiry of my Alberta Nomination that was Mar XX, 2012. I sent my file through courier service so I could track the shipment; record shows that my file was received in London High Commission by Nov XX, 2011. I visit CIC website and London High Commission website sometimes to keep abreast of latest changes to immigration regulations.
When I didn't receive any acknowledgment from High Commission even after a couple of months I became apprehensive but I didn't contact them because applicants are advised not to contact High Commission within 25 weeks of the application submission because it simply increases their workload. Anyway I sent an email to High Commission inquiring the status of my application on April XX, 2012 and received their email response on MayXX, 2012; receipt of my application was confirmed, a UCI number had been (XXXXXXXX) issued to my case but whole file was returned to me on DecXX, 2011 due to incorrect payment method. Actually I paid the fee in Pak rupees not in C$.
On the other end, I never received the file and any return letter from High Commission rather I was expecting medical forms.
Now I'm preparing new file and wondering where to send it after paying the fee correctly. Here I'm attaching the email correspondence that I made with London High Commission.
Hereby I request for the extension in my Alberta Nomination.
Here is my mailing address which is my sponsor’s address in Alberta:

Yours Truly,
XXXXX

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
adnanraheed said:
Here is the cover letter I sent to AINP with request for nomination extension.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, AINP
Employment and Immigration
Government of Alberta

Nomination Number: XXXXXX
Subject: Request for Nomination Extension
Sir/Madam,
I sent my file to Canadian High Commission London on Nov XX, 2011 well before the expiry of my Alberta Nomination that was Mar XX, 2012. I sent my file through courier service so I could track the shipment; record shows that my file was received in London High Commission by Nov XX, 2011. I visit CIC website and London High Commission website sometimes to keep abreast of latest changes to immigration regulations.
When I didn't receive any acknowledgment from High Commission even after a couple of months I became apprehensive but I didn't contact them because applicants are advised not to contact High Commission within 25 weeks of the application submission because it simply increases their workload. Anyway I sent an email to High Commission inquiring the status of my application on April XX, 2012 and received their email response on MayXX, 2012; receipt of my application was confirmed, a UCI number had been (XXXXXXXX) issued to my case but whole file was returned to me on DecXX, 2011 due to incorrect payment method. Actually I paid the fee in Pak rupees not in C$.
On the other end, I never received the file and any return letter from High Commission rather I was expecting medical forms.
Now I'm preparing new file and wondering where to send it after paying the fee correctly. Here I'm attaching the email correspondence that I made with London High Commission.
Hereby I request for the extension in my Alberta Nomination.
Here is my mailing address which is my sponsor's address in Alberta:

Yours Truly,
XXXXX
Hi adnanraheed,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Regards,
Sarayu.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarayu

I am sorry to hear that man! It is really disappointing to wait that long, day in and day out, checking the forum all the time, and then the application gets returned!

I know how you feel, and quiet honestly, you were very pleasant, very positive, and always willing to help. That's why lot of people are supporting you, including myself!

So you go ahead and do what you gotta do, ask for AINP extension and then file for Federal application again. In the mean time, FIRE THE REPRESENTATIVE!!

If you need any help or have any questions, we are all here to help you, you don't need to spend your money on negligent people like that!

Keep believing my friend, we're all behind you

Good luck

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an answer to my inquiry to Sydney about my application.

The email states the following:

Application received and awaiting initial review. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

Anyone has any idea what that means?

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
I got same, we have just wait.

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Sarayu

I am sorry to hear that man! It is really disappointing to wait that long, day in and day out, checking the forum all the time, and then the application gets returned!

I know how you feel, and quiet honestly, you were very pleasant, very positive, and always willing to help. That's why lot of people are supporting you, including myself!

So you go ahead and do what you gotta do, ask for AINP extension and then file for Federal application again. In the mean time, FIRE THE REPRESENTATIVE!!

If you need any help or have any questions, we are all here to help you, you don't need to spend your money on negligent people like that!

Keep believing my friend, we're all behind you

Good luck

Hi ronaldoyaronaldo,

Thanks a lot for your response. Yes, I am trying to request AINP for extending my nomination first.

There are two of our forum friends here "adnanraheed" and "Aladin4".

Unfortunately "adnanraheed" had initially paid processing fees in PAK Rupees and because of this reason his application was returned to him and by that time his nomination got expired. But, by God's grace and his luck favoured him a lot....finally he got his nomination extension. He is actually very recent applicant...Now, my case is exactly the same.

Coming to one more friend "Aladin4", CIO has returned his file twice and by that time his nomination got expired...just like my case. He also had enough luck and got his nomination extension.

If I really have luck in my life, this is the time to get it proved now. Usually, I have no luck as of now. But, by God's grace and all your support...wish to have a little luck.

Friends, please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Thanks again to all your support.
Sarayu.

glennster

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
PEI Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Bioprocess technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2012 - CC charged 30th August 2012
Nomination.....
01 June 2012
AOR Received.
10 September 2012
Med's Request
12 September 2012
Med's Done....
17 September 2012 ECAS Med Received 09 Nov 2012... In process Nov 8th 2012
Passport Req..
05 feb 2013 CPP ottawa
VISA ISSUED...
28 March 2013 (CPR only visa exempt)
LANDED..........
13 April 2013
we all support each other and that is why this forum has been my favourite of all, Sarayu you are a good person so I believe your luck will return and your AINP will get an extension,

We are here to help with application queries so please ask and like one of the others said FIRE the REPRESENTATIVE!

we will help you for free!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
glennster said:
we all support each other and that is why this forum has been my favourite of all, Sarayu you are a good person so I believe your luck will return and your AINP will get an extension,

We are here to help with application queries so please ask and like one of the others said FIRE the REPRESENTATIVE!

we will help you for free!
Hi Glennster,

Thanks a lot for your support at this very critical time. I really appreciate that all you guys are with me.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sarayu,

Its indeed very sad to know about your application. please don't use representatives anymore. Try to get the nomination extended as everybody suggested.

Has anyone received any update on their application espcially Bkkkk and others in the same timeframe as their ecas showed Inprocess.

I wish you all the best,

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
@ sarayu

It is sad to hear about it, i know its very hard but send them letter and explain the whole situation.
Hope so everything will be ok.

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sarayu said:
Hi Glennster,

Thanks a lot for your support at this very critical time. I really appreciate that all you guys are with me.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Sarayu, On the following link you can get the form for nomination extension.
http://www.albertacanada.com/AINP_requestNomination.pdf

Fill this form and fax it along with cover letter and return letter from CIO, AINP will respond you in 30 days but usually their response come earliar. If you need help to fill this form let us know. once you get extension, pay the processing fee with credit card, if you don't have canadian credit card you should request your Alberta relative. Cresit card information id to be provided on a prescribed form that you can get from AINP website.

Good luck

Here are more information on how to request nomination extension from AINP.

Extending your Nomination

Your AINP Nomination gives you six (6) months to submit your Application for Permanent Residence as a Provincial Nominee to CIC. You are expected to submit your complete application to CIC before your Nomination expires. If your Nomination expires and you request an extension, the reasons why you need an extension will be reviewed by the AINP. There is no guarantee that you will be issued an extension.

If you have already been granted an AINP Nomination extension, you will not be granted any further extensions.
The AINP must receive your extension request within six months of the expiry date of your original Nomination. If more than six months have passed since the expiry date of your original Nomination, you are not eligible for an AINP Nomination extension.
Your Nomination extension request is subject to all conditions that were in place at the time your original Nomination was issued by the AINP.
Extension requests will take up to 30 days to process. The AINP will not respond to any inquiries about the status of your Nomination extension request.
To request a Nomination extension from the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), complete the Request for a Nomination Extension Form, assemble any supporting documents required, and fax to the AINP at (780) 427-6560. The AINP will not accept incomplete forms or forms without supporting documents. The AINP will not confirm receipt of documents.

If you are granted a Nomination extension you will see changes to the Nomination letter. On the Nomination extension you will see information that is "For CIC Use Only." Please ignore this information.

On December 1, 2011 changes to the processing of applications for Provincial Nominees were made by CIC. All applications must be mailed to the CIC Centralized Intake Office (CIO) at the Central Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. The CIO will notify you if your application is accepted, send you a file number and tell you which visa office is processing your application.

The documents required to apply for permanent residence as a Provincial Nominee at CIO Sydney are different from those that were needed to apply to visa offices outside Canada.
You must review the Application Kit for Provincial Nominees page on CIC's website to make sure your application is complete and includes all required supporting documents. The CIO will return incomplete applications.

toyeeen

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
28/04/2012
AOR Received.
FROM CIO ... 24/07/2012
Med's Request
27/09/2012
Med's Done....
11/10/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2012
LANDED..........
12/07/2013
@ Sarayu...My friend it is well, with all that has been said by all am optimistic that U ll get an extension of Nomination , and sincerely U will do well to apply Urself without the use of any lousy agent. I pray God favour you, really you deserve it cos U are a good man with beautiful heart.If U ever have questions with regards to Ur application pls feel free to ask, am sure of have loads of experts amongst us here. Take care of U....