+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP July 2012 applications to Nova Scotia

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
@sarayu

They encashed the fees yesterday but still i didnot received the AOR or MR. After encash the fees do they take time to send AOR/MR ?

Thanks

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
aliazad75 said:
@ sarayu

They encashed the fees yesterday but still i didnot received the AOR or MR. After encash the fees do they take time to send AOR/MR ?

Thanks
Hi aliazad75,

That's good to know that they have charged your credit card. Usually it takes a day or couple of days for them now a days to send you AOR. Some of our mates here got their AOR first and then MR followed. Totally it took for them about a week or so to get MR...hopefully you should get AOR by Friday and MR early next week....if you have luck, you may get both by this Friday...all the best.

You may take a look at the spread sheet from my signature area, where you can compare time lines...it might give you an idea.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Aladin4

Sep 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 23 2012
AOR Received.
sept.24 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
sept 27 2012
Med's Done....
oct 17 2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in canada
Hi verveiko, it's a good sign for you,, do you know the email add? Can I get , so
Can I email. Too.. Thank you,,

aliazad75

May 16, 2011
@sarayu

Thanks sarayu. Today i recieved AOR and application number from them but didn't receive MR yet.
I looked at ur spreadsheet its very helpful.

Did you recieve MR or is your medical done ?

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliazad75 said:
@ sarayu

Thanks sarayu. Today i recieved AOR and application number from them but didn't receive MR yet.
I looked at ur spreadsheet its very helpful.

Did you recieve MR or is your medical done ?
Hi Aliazad75,
Congrats for AOR, Hope u will get soon ur MR.. Can u post your timeline so we can know how long its takes now a days, Thank you... Good Luck

Hi Sarayu,
Hopefully you have to get good news today or tomorrow, Eagerly waiting for your AOR and MR , so we remain people can estimate ours, Good Luck everyone...... :) :) :)

Regards
mcsvizag

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Guys,

It's really sad to inform you that CIO has returned my application for the second time which I never expected. My application has reached my representative last Monday and I came to know about it just yesterday late afternoon. The reason being said is, the method of payment was not correct. I had sent a cashier's check which I purchased at US bank which is in USD. CIO stated in their letter that "The payment submitted with your application is not acceptable and we accept only Canadian funds". I really surprised to hear that. I am really disappointed how my representative missed it?

My nomination has already got expired (on Aug 28, 2012) and I am totally disappointed now. I had a talk with my representative yesterday and he said, he is going to try in two different directions now. One is, requesting AINP to extend my nomination and the second one is just re-submitting my application to CIO with correct mode of payment.

In the first scenario, I just came to know that we can still make a request to AINP for extending nomination even after the expiration of originally issued nomination. But, eventually I believe it's really difficult to get extension for the nomination.

The second scenario is really confusing me. Since my application was received by CIO on May 24, 2012 the very first time, do they still accept my application if we re-submit my application with correct mode of fees payment? Or do we HAVE TO get nomination extension first and then re-submit my application to CIO?

One more information I can see on CIO letter:
Your provincial nomination certificate either has expired or will expire on Aug 28, 2012. If your application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the date of expiry, it will be returned to you as incomplete.

Guys, please do help me and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
sarayu said:
Guys,

It's really sad to inform you that CIO has returned my application for the second time which I never expected. My application has reached my representative last Monday and I came to know about it just yesterday late afternoon. The reason being said is, the method of payment was not correct. I had sent a cashier's check which I purchased at US bank which is in USD. CIO stated in their letter that "The payment submitted with your application is not acceptable and we accept only Canadian funds". I really surprised to hear that. I am really disappointed how my representative missed it?

In the first scenario, I just came to know that we can still make a request to AINP for extending nomination even after the expiration of originally issued nomination. But, eventually I believe it's really difficult to get extension for the nomination.

The second scenario is really confusing me. Since my application was received by CIO on May 24, 2012 the very first time, do they still accept my application if we re-submit my application with correct mode of fees payment? Or do we HAVE TO get nomination extension first and then re-submit my application to CIO?

Your provincial nomination certificate either has expired or will expire on Aug 28, 2012. If your application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the date of expiry, it will be returned to you as incomplete.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
@ Sarayu, it every sad to hear that from you after many months of waiting you suppose to be even doing your medical by now. I will advice you to extend the LOA first, but why are you using representative ? it better to handle your case urself.

Wishing you all the best.

Dont worry your time will soon come.

All the best

mcsvizag

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarayu said:
Guys,

My nomination has already got expired (on Aug 28, 2012) and I am totally disappointed now. I had a talk with my representative yesterday and he said, he is going to try in two different directions now. One is, requesting AINP to extend my nomination and the second one is just re-submitting my application to CIO with correct mode of payment.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hi Sarayu,
Very sad.. news hearing from you, they suppose to tell u this when they first time rejected, anyway ASAP fax the form for AINP Extension,
send with correct payment..and they will give you once extension for AINP with that reason saying application returned.

Dont Disappoint, lets do action... hope everything Best..

Regards
mcsvizag

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
sarayu said:
Guys,

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Hello Sarayu,
It is indeed shocking and terrible to learn what happened to you. I am afraid you're in a very tight spot now. However, if I were you I would do the following:
1. First I will seek an extension from Alberta. Please keep in mind that you have already missed the deadline to file an extension of your AINP certificate. However, you can write a persuasive letter to AINP stating that you applied twice to CIO well before the expiry date of the your nomination. You were returned the application after the nomination has expired due to unusual processing time at CIO-NS.
The idea is to show a cause that isn't really your fault.
Usually you should get the extension with in 30 days. While the chance of getting an extension is not good, still it's worth taking a chance.

2. I would try to re-submit the application with my CC information ASAP. They might overlook and you'll get an AOR.

3. I will try find a job in Canada in the meantime.

Lastly, I would do all these on my own. I would not engage the lawyer again and demand a full refund for the awful job she did. In fact, it mounts to spoiling one's career and hence a full refund is only justified.

I can imagine your pain. I am indeed sorry. But hey, life moves on. Hope everything will be okay.

Let's know if we can support you in any way we can.

glennster

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
PEI Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Bioprocess technician
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2012 - CC charged 30th August 2012
Nomination.....
01 June 2012
AOR Received.
10 September 2012
Med's Request
12 September 2012
Med's Done....
17 September 2012 ECAS Med Received 09 Nov 2012... In process Nov 8th 2012
Passport Req..
05 feb 2013 CPP ottawa
VISA ISSUED...
28 March 2013 (CPR only visa exempt)
LANDED..........
13 April 2013
get your lawyer to refund all monies you have paid him as he has not done his job properly for the first return then the second return of your application and it is a disgrace,

I thought it was strange you paid in US dollars when you mentioned it but thought they must be a diiferent rule for different countries.

I handled my own application you do not need a representative they just want to scam you out of money, if you have a good command of the english/french language then they are check lists that you basically go down and place a tick on it as it goes in the envelope. If your case is straight forward as with a PNP application he should not have missed anything.

I am so sad for you as this is a big delay for you ... but I cannot offer you advice on what to do next!

Take care and I hope a solution arises.

Jo-Anne

Aladin4

Sep 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 23 2012
AOR Received.
sept.24 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
sept 27 2012
Med's Done....
oct 17 2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in canada
hi sarayu,
its sad to hear your app returning back,dont worry, you still have a extention nomination were same it is happen to me my original nomination is expired may 16 2012 for all you know they returning twice to me i send my 1st application in cio last march then returning to me last april for add.documents ,so when i complete the requesting documents i send it back to them and after 2 weeks they returning again and the worst thing my nomination letter was expired,so when you requesting a nomination extention,enclose the ff:
1.request a nomination extension(form)
2.copy of your ainp nomination showing expiry
3.copy of canada post tracking receipt
4.copy of 1st rejection from cio,then you can send via fax,
i wait 2 months for extension,good for 6 months,and i send it back last july 23 2012 but until now no response thats why im so frustrating almost 2 months for waiting aor,,,,godbless us,,,,

lucas52

Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Nomination.....
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
29-08-2012 2nd AOR: 04-09-2012
File Transfer...
none
Med's Request
04-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012 Med sent on 21-09-2012, ecas update 'med received' on 17-10-2012
Interview........
Ecas 'In Process' on 18-10-2012, 'DM' on 4-4-2013
Passport Req..
08-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013
sarayu said:
Guys,

Thanks,
Sarayu.
So sad to hear it bro as we all wished good news from you. but it is gonna be alright. cheer up

btw thats why i hate and cant trust representative,agent or similar species. they dont know anything except money

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sarayu said:
Guys,

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Sarayu, it is very sad but don't get disappointed. Exactly same thing happened to me, my application was returned with the same excuse. I got my nomination extended in a week from Alberta. Don't take in to heart, you are still on the board. don't send your application to CIO before getting extension from the province. you have a genuin reason and you will get an extension right away. Don't depend 100% on your representative!

Good luck

Adnan

LU

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
04-09-2012
Med's Request
10-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
in Canada
Hi Sarayu,

sad to hear about it, don't worry & disappoint, i know its very hard but you will be on the board soon. Get the AINP ASAP, send them a persuasive letter and explain the whole situation, you should be able to get the AINP. Send your application to CIO. thanks

sarayu said:
Guys,

Thanks,
Sarayu.

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sarayu,

It is sad indeed and I agree with all that a persuasive letter for extension is the right way now. Everything happen for a reason and I sincerely hope this will turn in your best interest. Keep your hopes up!

Best of luck!!