+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP August 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Ojeola

Are you thinking of applying for GCMS notes?
Yea, am putting that into consideration but want to wait till the middle of January to see how things goes. What about you ? Are you considering it also ?

Merry Christmas & All the best on our Applications.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojeola said:
Yea, am putting that into consideration but want to wait till the middle of January to see how things goes. What about you ? Are you considering it also ?

Merry Christmas & All the best on our Applications.
I am thinking too. I'll wait till mid January as well to see how things progress. We have almost the same timeline so far

migrant_ari

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 January, 2012
Doc's Request.
April, 2012, Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
03 June, 2012
AOR Received.
CC is charged on 3 october, 2012, AoR received on 09.10.2012
IELTS Request
sent with application package
File Transfer...
10.01.2013 in Process since 10.04.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05.11.2013 received on 14.11.2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ojeola said:
What Visa Office did you selected on your application form and have you check your spam emails for it ? Because sometimes some emails like that are regarded as spam.

All the best
I have selected Amman as my VO, yes, I am checking my junk mail almost every day

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
migrant_ari said:
I have selected Amman as my VO, yes, I am checking my junk mail almost every day
Okay, probably it has to do with your Visa office, they may have alot of files to deal with. Will advice if you can contact them to know what going on.

All the BEST

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Guys don't you think its too early to go for these notes...

Its been only two month since our medical.

My time line is ...

App submission : Aug 4th, 2012
App Received : Aug 9th, 2012
Med. Req. : Oct 9th, 2012
Med Done : Oct 25, 2012
Processing started : Dec 8th, 2012

One more thing..how can you select your visa office?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
xaideez said:
Guys don't you think its too early to go for these notes...

Its been only two month since our medical.

My time line is ...

App submission : Aug 4th, 2012
App Received : Aug 9th, 2012
Med. Req. : Oct 9th, 2012
Med Done : Oct 25, 2012
Processing started : Dec 8th, 2012

One more thing..how can you select your visa office?
There is nothing too early in applying for a GCMS notes, those applying for it just want to know what stage there application is. Applying for it has not penalty or either will it slow down your application. Call CIC number will not make any differences because they wont disclose the status of the application for us.

All the best to us all

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Ojeola said:
There is nothing too early in applying for a GCMS notes, those applying for it just want to know what stage there application is. Applying for it has not penalty or either will it slow down your application. Call CIC number will not make any differences because they wont disclose the status of the application for us.

All the best to us all
Yup right..but i was trying to track some guys' status who submitted their apps in may/june are still waiting for passport calls.

Question though : My spouse is backhome and she is dependent in my application? Will it slow down our process? We both got medical at the same time.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
xaideez said:
Yup right..but i was trying to track some guys' status who submitted their apps in may/june are still waiting for passport calls.

Question though : My spouse is backhome and she is dependent in my application? Will it slow down our process? We both got medical at the same time.
Not really, but there may be some security checks or other information that require them to contact their embassy in your country home country, like certificate verification and so on but am not 100% percent sure if it applies to all applicants with dependant.***Info base on experience***

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
The application processing time for PNP now is 11 months
Yea, that has been the processing time for Ottawa PNP applicants. Today i read it in forum thread that an August applicant got his PPR but cant confirm the authenticity of the information because the applicants is not a forum member his friend posted it.

All the best to us ALL

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Ojeola said:
Yea, that has been the processing time for Ottawa PNP applicants. Today i read it in forum thread that an August applicant got his PPR but cant confirm the authenticity of the information because the applicants is not a forum member his friend posted it.

All the best to us ALL
I am sure that was not a truth.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
verveiko said:
I am sure that was not a truth.
If you read my update very well, you will see that i wrote "Cant confirm the authenticity". But since it a forum member that posted it i dont think there is any reason for him/her to be lieing.

All the best

verveiko

Aug 3, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Passport Req..
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Ojeola said:
If you read my update very well, you will see that i wrote "Cant confirm the authenticty". But since it a forum member that post it i think there is any reason for him/her to be lieing.

All the best
One heard bells, but he didn't know, where the sound was coming.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Happy New year Everyone!!!

Wishing everyone all the best in the year 2013, hopefully the year is going to bring success & PR's for us all.

All the best.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Guys....

Is there anyway to find out which VO is processing my application.

I contacted NS office and they told me..infact the agent sent out me this email.

"Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario

If you wish to contact the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office in Ottawa, Ontario, please visit our Web site."

I don't know if it means my application is in Ottawa or not?

Thanks
Xaideez