+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP August 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
JAGGU said:
Hi everybody,

is AOR says which VO our application is allocated.? If i am recieving MR and want to carry Medical with other doctor in another country then how? i have to approach doctor directly or i have to inform CIC?

Still i am waiting for AOR... Cc got charged on 12th... hope this week...
I guess you MR full details will be sent directly to all CIC regonise doctors in your city of residence. The VO i guess will be stated thee. You can call CIC directly about more information.

All the best..

YL

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012 Receieved on 14-08-2012
Nomination.....
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
CC Charged on 4-10-2012 AOR Received 15-10-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-10-2012
Med's Done....
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
19/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hey Guys,

Just want to inform everyone that i received the AOR today hope to get the MR AS soon as possible.

Best regards

YL

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Thanks OJ, but if want to have my medicals in other country then? Is that possible?

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
JAGGU said:
Thanks OJ, but if want to have my medicals in other country then? Is that possible?
Am not queite sure about that, you can call CIC to seek more info on that.

freny

Mar 17, 2012
hello everyone! :)

Im under MPNP PR recvd-August30 its been 6weeks now since CIO Nova Scotia recieved my application for PR accdg to DHL online tracking, but i have'nt heard anything im worried because i have indicate in the forms for my husband's email to be use but unfortunately that said email got virus and we just restored it past few days how can i inform cic for the changes of email (what if)they have sent somethng thru that email but we cannot check it due to that virus coz till now whenenver i try to send email to his enail add he doesn't recieve anythng:(...pls advice anyone experience same thing?:)

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Freny,

I hope it takes more then 6 weeks to get AOR. If you have Credit card then it will be easy to get identified whether payment is done from your bank statement(online). Though, you have any doubts then do email them about your file receipt. They may response if they had send you some emails before.

Regarding change in email address, if it is working fine now, then better not to inform them about change of email else it may go in loop of filling up new forms'change in address'... thats my feeling... which may push your application on further delay.

This moment, credit card is getting charged for 3rd week of August. may yours get charged by next week time.

freny

Mar 17, 2012
JAGGU said:
Freny,

I hope it takes more then 6 weeks to get AOR. If you have Credit card then it will be easy to get identified whether payment is done from your bank statement(online). Though, you have any doubts then do email them about your file receipt. They may response if they had send you some emails before.

Regarding change in email address, if it is working fine now, then better not to inform them about change of email else it may go in loop of filling up new forms'change in address'... thats my feeling... which may push your application on further delay.

This moment, credit card is getting charged for 3rd week of August. may yours get charged by next week
time.

@jaggu Thank you for the info with regards to payment ive use Money draft so i can't check wth credit card but i did read from others that they can check wth the bank wheter cio has encashed it or not and im planning to do it by today(to check wth my bank). i really need to recieved AOR coz we are about to leave singapore and go back To my country for good atleast if i have the AOR before leaving i can contact them wth regards to d changes in my address hoping i could get it before mid of november:)) thanks jaggu goodluck to all of us and God bless!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
JAGGU said:
Freny,

This moment, credit card is getting charged for 3rd week of August. may yours get charged by next week time.
Cant explain it more better. All the BEST bro

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
Ojela, how long were you given to conclude your medicals?......is it up to 3 months

freny

Mar 17, 2012
DManveer said:
Hello Friends,

I am an AINP applicant. My application was received at CIO on July 30. I can't track my payment because I paid through a money order.
I emailed CIO and this is what i got back
"Please be advised that your application was received on 30 July 2012. Your application is awaiting initial processing. Please allow sufficient time for your application to be processed. Notification will be sent in due course. "

So lets hope the best for everyone of us.
hello!

can i ask you whats the email address of cio nova scotia as i need to contact them asap? thank you!

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
Bukonla80 said:
Ojela, how long were you given to conclude your medicals?......is it up to 3 months
No, my MR request was quick because my VO receive my application very early. Suppose my VO was ghana i wouldn't have receive it yet. I receive MR four days after AOR

All the best