+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TOURIST VISA TIMELINE FROM KARACHI, PAKISTAN 2018-19

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Your parents got how long validity visa ?? Is it TRV or super visa ??
This thread is for Tourist visa so yes, TRV. Majority of times they give visa for biometrics or passport validity which ever is earliest. My father has 5 year passport and 8 years biometric validity so he got 5 years. Mother got 10 year passport and 8 years biometric validity so she got 8 years

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
No I got 5 years and my brother got for 8 years (till passport expiry)
Yes passport expiry or biometric expiry which ever is earlier.
Six months is the maximum you can stay within your trip, need to apply for extention from there if wanted to stay for more than 6 months.
Multiple visa for 6 months not make sense, yes if someone applies for single entry then may be visa officer gives him 6 month visa, rare though

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
I don't know why I got 6 months multiple visa ?? Unable to understand
what was your purpose? if it was for business etc may be the reason, but once you will come back and reapply. You will get 5 year visa, as your history will be improved

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes passport expiry or biometric expiry which ever is earlier.
Six months is the maximum you can stay within your trip, need to apply for extention from there if wanted to stay for more than 6 months.
Multiple visa for 6 months not make sense, yes if someone applies for single entry then may be visa officer gives him 6 month visa, rare though
Your parents must got invitation from someone..

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
what was your purpose? if it was for business etc may be the reason, but once you will come back and reapply. You will get 5 year visa, as your history will be improved
Might be...I just wanted to visit while coming from USA which I mentioned.

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just applied visa as I come to know they grant years visa so I applied right now I have no intention to go to canada