+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa for Minor

ajitpatel

Mar 19, 2019
I have created account through GCKey and I am in a process to apply online for tourist visa for me and my family . My daughter who is 14 years age and she will also visit Canada as tourist with us ( Parents ).

It has been asked to submit form IMM 5646 (Custodianship Declaration) for her application as Tourist visa along with other forms for her application

I learn that , IMM 5646 form is required for minor children (under 17 years of age) who come to Canada to study and who are not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must be cared for by a responsible adult in Canada.

In our case, my daughter will travel with us ( parents ) as tourist only and not for study.

In view of above, I understand that Form IMM 5656 (Custodian Declaration) will not apply to my daughter’s application as tourist visa.

Please guide us in this matter..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have created account through GCKey and I am in a process to apply online for tourist visa for me and my family . My daughter who is 14 years age and she will also visit Canada as tourist with us ( Parents ).

It has been asked to submit form IMM 5646 (Custodianship Declaration) for her application as Tourist visa along with other forms for her application

I learn that , IMM 5646 form is required for minor children (under 17 years of age) who come to Canada to study and who are not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must be cared for by a responsible adult in Canada.

In our case, my daughter will travel with us ( parents ) as tourist only and not for study.

In view of above, I understand that Form IMM 5656 (Custodian Declaration) will not apply to my daughter’s application as tourist visa.

You have made an incorrect selection in the 'Come to Canada' tool.

You must answer 'Yes' to the question:
Is your family member currently, or will they be, living in Canada with a parent or legal guardian for their entire stay?

Reactions: Oanh1982

yarayounan

Feb 15, 2022

did you find a solution? please help!