Med's Done....
21 - 7 - 2012
Passport Req..
18 - 7 - 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27th Nov 2012
rupalinder said:
Hi ASJ, Mrs. Chaddha and other friends,

A Good news. Today I have received my PPs with Visa and other info. Hope you all will get yours also soon. May GOD bless all.
Congrtas Rupal....... finally all the wait has paid off...... !! Hoping n praying to God that I hear something in the coming week .. ..!!

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
leoalive said:
Thats a real miracle... ii heard it 1st time in last 1 year. might be a system glitch otherwise its impossible for them to take decision on a
application so fast. Just wait & see what happens next.

Hi friend! I am new to this time line.I am thinking to aply under MPNP genral stream.I am MA punjabi With B.P.Ed. Ielts 5.5 One thing i want to ask you if the MA degree in hindi or punjabi will be assigned 20 points or they do not take this as equal as a master degree of any other discipline .please share with me ifyou or any body other having the same qualification and got succeed.please please please must reply mere punjabi veero! please mail me at 'Sumilandeeps @gmail.com'

Destiny.CA

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-07-2012
Well thank you sooo much.. I hope your information is correct.. Desperate to fly off from here.. Cant wait !!! Thanks again.. :))

rupalinder said:
Hi Destiny CA,

I think you may get your PP back with magic sticker in this month as my cousin informed me last month on the basis of information he got from an immigration company that CHC is going to issue many visas in the month of September. I hope you will also get your visa in Sep.

rupalinder

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2011
Nomination.....
19-12-2011
AOR Received.
02-02-2012
IELTS Request
Already attached
File Transfer...
26-03-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
14-07-2012
Passport Req..
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
sumiland said:
Hi friend! I am new to this time line.I am thinking to aply under MPNP genral stream.I am MA punjabi With B.P.Ed. Ielts 5.5 One thing i want to ask you if the MA degree in hindi or punjabi will be assigned 20 points or they do not take this as equal as a master degree of any other discipline .please share with me ifyou or any body other having the same qualification and got succeed.please please please must reply mere punjabi veero! please mail me at 'Sumilandeeps @ gmail.com'
Hi Sumiland,

Yes, you will get 20 points of your master degree in your assessment.

chaddha

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
November 2010
Nomination.....
March 2012
File Transfer...
12 - 4 - 2012
Med's Request
18 - 7 - 2012
Med's Done....
21 - 7 - 2012
Passport Req..
18 - 7 - 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27th Nov 2012
rupalinder said:
Hi ASJ, Mrs. Chaddha and other friends,

A Good news. Today I have received my PPs with Visa and other info. Hope you all will get yours also soon. May GOD bless all.
Hey Rupal....

can u please tell me the date on which the visa was issued to you.... u received the ecas update on friday ... was the visa issued on the same day or earlier?? No update today .... no option but to wait for friday now... hope this friday brings good news....!!

Sep 4, 2012
Hi Forum members,

I am new to this forum hope that somebody will be able to help me soon on my query.

On this forum we saw that for many members, CIC will keep the original passport for long times like say 4 months to stamp the VISA. Is this true? What if u guys need passport in between for something like travelling outside India?

Actually I also got the request for passport today, but they said I need to submit ASAP within 4 to 5 days. I am staying in Singapore on Work Permit presently. Now If I send my passport via courier (coz If I come to India to submit it, I wont be able to go back without passport and eventually lose my job), I might have to wait for 4 months to get it back. Which will mean that If anytime in between these 4 months, I need to go out of SIngapore, then I will be in trouble without a passport here.

So does anybody have any information regarding how long does CIC keep your original passport for VISA stamping. In between if you require it urgently will they give it back?

Really appreciate your kind assistance.

Regards,
Gurpinder Singh

Mission-MB

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
4030-31
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-13
Nomination.....
waiting
rupalinder said:
Hi Sumiland,

Yes, you will get 20 points of your master degree in your assessment.
:) :)Very very thanks bhaji.you made me tension free .I am M.A punjabi,B.P.ed,age 37, teaching exp.of ten years,ielts 5.5 band,friend in winipeg :) :) what do you predict for me ?

Any body having similar profile please must share his/her exp. to me.i heartily welcome every body to share.thanks once again rupal ji.

rupalinder

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2011
Nomination.....
19-12-2011
AOR Received.
02-02-2012
IELTS Request
Already attached
File Transfer...
26-03-2012
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
14-07-2012
Passport Req..
06-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
chaddha said:
Hey Rupal....

can u please tell me the date on which the visa was issued to you.... u received the ecas update on friday ... was the visa issued on the same day or earlier?? No update today .... no option but to wait for friday now... hope this friday brings good news....!!
Hi Mrs. Chaddha,

My visa was issued on 28-August-2012 (Tuesday), PPs dispatched on 30-August-2012, ECAS updated on 31-Aug-2012(Friday) and PPs received on 03-Sep-2012 (Monday).

And I am also waiting for a good news from your end. Hope to hear something good on coming Friday.

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Gurpinder Singh said:
Hi Forum members,

I am new to this forum hope that somebody will be able to help me soon on my query.

On this forum we saw that for many members, CIC will keep the original passport for long times like say 4 months to stamp the VISA. Is this true? What if u guys need passport in between for something like travelling outside India?

Actually I also got the request for passport today, but they said I need to submit ASAP within 4 to 5 days. I am staying in Singapore on Work Permit presently. Now If I send my passport via courier (coz If I come to India to submit it, I wont be able to go back without passport and eventually lose my job), I might have to wait for 4 months to get it back. Which will mean that If anytime in between these 4 months, I need to go out of SIngapore, then I will be in trouble without a passport here.

So does anybody have any information regarding how long does CIC keep your original passport for VISA stamping. In between if you require it urgently will they give it back?

Really appreciate your kind assistance.

Regards,
Gurpinder Singh
Hi Gurpinder, i suggest you to mark this mail to CIC ND directly, mention urjent in subject line. Also if you are done with your medicals earlier & now u r requested to submit the passports that means your passports are requested to stamp the visas. In this case you might have take a leave from your work & should have come to India to get your passports stamped.

i have seen in many cases this is what happened :
1. people send thier passports to CHC new delhi via courier. ( Fedex & DHL are best ).
2. CHC ND stamp their visas & send it their permanent address in India.
3. Some of the relative, friend from India travelling carry the passport personally to the country they are living in, with the Authorisation
letter to carry passport.

or in some cases CHC New Delhi instructs you to submit your passport at the nearest Canadian high Commission & stamp the visas.

this is all i know man... Wish u luck with your application.

chaddha

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
November 2010
Nomination.....
March 2012
File Transfer...
12 - 4 - 2012
Med's Request
18 - 7 - 2012
Med's Done....
21 - 7 - 2012
Passport Req..
18 - 7 - 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27th Nov 2012
rupalinder said:
Hi Mrs. Chaddha,

My visa was issued on 28-August-2012 (Tuesday), PPs dispatched on 30-August-2012, ECAS updated on 31-Aug-2012(Friday) and PPs received on 03-Sep-2012 (Monday).

And I am also waiting for a good news from your end. Hope to hear something good on coming Friday.
Thanks for the info....... looking forward to friday ....!! When do u plan to fly out ??

Sep 4, 2012
Thanks leoalive!

The info u provided was spot on... Its a perfect gist of whatever I stacked from various sources...I rejected the idea of sending passport and am rather going over to India....

No wonder u r a HERO member of this forum...

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
Gurpinder Singh said:
Thanks leoalive!

The info u provided was spot on... Its a perfect gist of whatever I stacked from various sources...I rejected the idea of sending passport and am rather going over to India....

No wonder u r a HERO member of this forum...
Cheers buddy, glad i could help :)

chaddha

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
November 2010
Nomination.....
March 2012
File Transfer...
12 - 4 - 2012
Med's Request
18 - 7 - 2012
Med's Done....
21 - 7 - 2012
Passport Req..
18 - 7 - 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27th Nov 2012
Good Morning Fellas........

Any update ?? Looking forward hearing something positive today ...... good luck .....!!

tidebreaker

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Calgary, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASJ said:
Guys,

My eCAS updated today to Medicals Received...feeling good :)
ASJ,
Congrats!!
I guess, you will get your passport with magic sticker in 5-12 days!!
How are you planning to get your passport back to Canada?