+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

kish190

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
sept 2012
AOR Received.
18 nov 2012
File Transfer...
10 april 2013
Med's Request
17 July 2013
Passport Req..
Soon by grace of god
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by grace of god
LANDED..........
Soon by grace of god
mr bhatt
i am based in the US just temporarily in india
Can u tell me if they cant move out the file out of NDVO and with this PPR return delay
what shud be the strategy

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
gosmanu321 said:
One thing is sure.. the Feb and March applicants wnt receive aors for at least 2 months now
We shall hear some news for feb applicants this month .

mr_bhatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
kish190 said:
mr bhatt
i am based in the US just temporarily in india
Can u tell me if they cant move out the file out of NDVO and with this PPR return delay
what shud be the strategy
The only option you have in terms of Canadian immigration is to wait and watch. However, you can consider your Australian option. As long as your file is within the current processing time you cant do anything about it.

I have already tried all the options like contacting local MP and filing formal complaint with the Director but none works.

Your only bet is to hope that the processing time is reduced next month. Even with PPR they may take months before giving you PR as in case of Deepak.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
How Best The Former System was Before December 2011?

I know the people used to send the Applications to Straightway to Visa Office And Used to Get MR within 2 weeks and after that just visa within Maximum 4 Months.

And How diffrent and Irritated New System Is from January 2012?

Scary and Lenghty.

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
Air stating that your file has been transferred to that visa office.they would be processing ur medical and visa

mr_bhatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Notice – Strike Action

June 11, 2013 — The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

Red Hourse

Jan 27, 2013
kish190 said:
mr bhatt
The return of passport after PPR wrt ndvo is unpredictable and can range from 2 to 8 monthswhat do we do if we are outside india
or have commitments outside india
i am under the critical situation because of this only. I am working in Dubai i have requested them to process my file from ABU Dhabi but my file was sent to NDVO for processing. All the process is going through on time. I came to India on 24th May, 2013 for one month vacation. On 25th May, 2013, i got the request to submit my Passport, RPRF and medical. I have submit all the doc to NDVO on 1st June, 2013 and now i am waiting for my passport wid Magic sticker.
I am hoping that i will get my passport back by the end of the month but if situation will be differ and i won't get my passport back than i will be in big trouble. I have commitment to me employer that i will be back in 30 days from the vacation but what if my passport will not be wid me ???

RKNBI

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red Hourse said:
i am under the critical situation because of this only. I am working in Dubai i have requested them to process my file from ABU Dhabi but my file was sent to NDVO for processing. All the process is going through on time. I came to India on 24th May, 2013 for one month vacation. On 25th May, 2013, i got the request to submit my Passport, RPRF and medical. I have submit all the doc to NDVO on 1st June, 2013 and now i am waiting for my passport wid Magic sticker.
I am hoping that i will get my passport back by the end of the month but if situation will be differ and i won't get my passport back than i will be in big trouble. I have commitment to me employer that i will be back in 30 days from the vacation but what if my passport will not be wid me ???
I really sympathize with your problem. Its do or die for people who work abroad.
i pray you get it in time and you are able to travel back soon.

kish190

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
sept 2012
AOR Received.
18 nov 2012
File Transfer...
10 april 2013
Med's Request
17 July 2013
Passport Req..
Soon by grace of god
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by grace of god
LANDED..........
Soon by grace of god
what are the solutions if ur not in india at the time of PPR
Seniors or experienced pls advice

mr_bhatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Hi Red Hourse,

Here are the steps you can take.

Request an urgent appointment with the Embassy officer and inform them about your situation. OR send them an email with URGENT written in Subject. Get a letter from your employer stating that you must report back within two or three weeks else you may be terminated.

When talking with the officers, show them the letter, your air ticket and request them to return the passport. Also, inform them to make a second PPR after they have made a decision on the file.

This way they will be forced to return back your passport. Note that when you approach the officers, keep proper documentation ready. You may also show additional reasons why you must return back.

If you are lucky your passport will come back with the magic sticker. Else, they will return it and re-request at a later date.

Best of luck.

Regards,

MB

mr_bhatt

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Hi,

Kish190, Red Hourse, and all working abroad:

I myself am trying to find a solution to send my passport back to India without leaving the country of residence. One of the key element is to request NDVO to ask for passport only after they have made a decision. I repeat only after they have made a decision on your file.

It is because we Indians can't send our passport abroad by mail. We can only send it with someone whom we have given an authorization letter. If you are sending it by this method, then keep a notorized copy of your passport (all pages) with you and one to the authorized person.

I firmly believe there must be a way to avoid $2000+ air ticket fees. I am trying to find that one.

Regards,

MB

kish190

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
sept 2012
AOR Received.
18 nov 2012
File Transfer...
10 april 2013
Med's Request
17 July 2013
Passport Req..
Soon by grace of god
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by grace of god
LANDED..........
Soon by grace of god
bhatt
isnt the easiest way to ask them for transfer to the consulate of ur current residence

ex if in singapore transfer to canadian consulate singapore

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
mr_bhatt said:
Hi,

Kish190, Red Hourse, and all working abroad:

I myself am trying to find a solution to send my passport back to India without leaving the country of residence. One of the key element is to request NDVO to ask for passport only after they have made a decision. I repeat only after they have made a decision on your file.

It is because we Indians can't send our passport abroad by mail. We can only send it with someone whom we have given an authorization letter. If you are sending it by this method, then keep a notorized copy of your passport (all pages) with you and one to the authorized person.

I firmly believe there must be a way to avoid $2000+ air ticket fees. I am trying to find that one.

Regards,

MB
Hi all, this is really similar case to me. I got ppr in nov 12 and due to my oversea stay I request them to send me 2 nd ppr so they have send me in march13. Now due to some query, I resubmitted my passport last week. I hope they will chop visa soon. I m staying oversea n submitted through friend in india.